Author Topic: Wow, what a two-faced cunt  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Wow, what a two-faced cunt
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2006, 09:38:53 AM »
LOL

Sorry.. happens alot... I think I am high from something!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2006, 09:40:22 AM »
LOL

Sorry.. happens alot... I think I am high from something!

Oh, hello retard. I haven't seen you for awhile.

And still high on ginseng, I see.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2006, 09:58:37 AM »
 :LOL: Let the boy have his fun, i dont imagine he gets it elsewhere and well if Omegas is the only photo he has to piss himself over, no wonder he saved mine. ;)

Oh yes im evil, like my horns, tail and fork? :flame:
(thank you dunc for that emoticon) lol

Peegai i wouldnt care too much about it, just enjoy the view, its very childish etc but like my last description (the very much like a car crash one) it can be interesting and amusing to watch (i imagine seeing his behaviour is helpful for those people who have low esteem, they too also must have a feeling of superiority lol) but yes even though it is disturbing and rather sad to watch.

But yes i stand by my comment he needs help and a proper support network (maybe even something better to get rid of that frustration building ;)) but if it gets out of hand and he escalates (since hes well ahem gotten rather obsessive) thats when the other options/resources are available to be used if it is necessary and i certainly have no problem using them since i have a couple of routes readily available.

I was informed yesterday that aspietrash was apparently getting looked into sometime within the next couple of weeks too (due to roberts behaviour on the board), thats if it hasnt already been. It seems it is likely to result in having some options available to be used in regards to dealing with some of the behaviour there if need be and any of the solutions are agreed to, possibly also getting some constraints put in place there. But thats all i can say.

Me must hit the shops now.
Talk to you later Peegai. ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2006, 10:01:46 AM »
Well, he was a sneaky cunt.

EDIT: Wobert, stop getting all obsessive over HG's profile, you weirdo.

It makes it easier for him to find all her latest posts that way- so he has 'amo' for aspie wank ::)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2006, 10:42:50 AM »
Let's all start singing in a perfect chorus of harmonious like-minded individuals:

Caaaaan you feeeelll the haaaatttee toniiiightttt.....

((Wow, as soon as I typed that, all the emoticons stopped moving.  I feel powerful.))
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

thepeaguy

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2006, 10:44:43 AM »
Let's all start singing in a perfect chorus of harmonious like-minded individuals:

((Wow, as soon as I typed that, all the emoticons stopped moving.  I feel powerful.))

How about no?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2006, 10:48:51 AM »

How about no?

I'm horribly torn right now.... should I reccommend Prozac or Midol?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

thepeaguy

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2006, 10:51:51 AM »

How about no?

I'm horribly torn right now.... should I reccommend Prozac or Midol?

I don't take either, although I am on anti-depressants.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 10:56:56 AM by thepeaguy »

Eamonn

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2006, 11:24:28 AM »
In relation to Praetors comment.
That is indeed true, however people cannot always be able to get away with the idiotic behaviour he is showing, especially in relation to some comments made that are considered reasonable grounds for libel,

Did'nt your lawyer friend tell you that we sue for 'defamation' this side of the border and not 'libel'? :P

thepeaguy

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »
In relation to Praetors comment.
That is indeed true, however people cannot always be able to get away with the idiotic behaviour he is showing, especially in relation to some comments made that are considered reasonable grounds for libel,

Did'nt your lawyer friend tell you that we sue for 'defamation' this side of the border and not 'libel'? :P

Eamonn, after writing like a Shakespearean reject earlier, you cannot even formulate the contraction "did not" to "didn't" correctly.

For shame.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:53:23 AM by thepeaguy »

Eamonn

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 01:20:17 PM »
Aye, well done. Yae caught me oot, ya wee scunner. Noo away and bile yer heid! :fingers:

thepeaguy

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2006, 01:23:28 PM »
Aye, well done. Yae caught me oot, ya wee scunner. Noo away and bile yer heid! :fingers:

I cannae du that, for I yam Super Sasanack, och aye!

Eamonn

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2006, 01:34:23 PM »

Whit? Ya bawbag! Surely yae mean  'A cannae do that, fur am ur a super Sassenach. Och aye!'

thepeaguy

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2006, 01:36:29 PM »

Whit? Ya bawbag! Surely yae mean  'A cannae do that, fur am ur a super Sassenach. Och aye!'

I cannae speak in a Scottish accent (because you whores took the English language up the arse by the Anglo-Saxon scum).

Eamonn

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2006, 01:42:59 PM »

I cannae speak in a Scottish accent (because you whores took the English language up the arse by the Anglo-Saxon scum).

Like you lot are taking the American-English language (as well as whatever else they decide) up the bumbaleerie. You've been invaded and taken over more times than Eddie the Eagle has landed on his cunt. :wanker: