Author Topic: hello  (Read 18701 times)

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: hello
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2011, 10:55:52 AM »
ZEGH (about the evolution theory); "i know that you can't convince me otherwise, and i know that i can't convince you otherwise :) "

Me; "It's disgusting".

ZEGH; "there's some monkeyblood in you, whether you like it or not".

...OK, does ZEGH give me a choice or does he force me to believe in evolution?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »
ZEGH (about the evolution theory); "i know that you can't convince me otherwise, and i know that i can't convince you otherwise :) "

Me; "It's disgusting".

You always have a choice. You are a free person. ZEGH8578 cannot force you to believe anything. From what I've seen, you have no problem forming your own beliefs regardless of what the rest of us think is true.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2011, 10:59:37 AM »

Me; "It's disgusting".

You always have a choice. You are a free person. ZEGH8578 cannot force you to believe anything. From what I've seen, you have no problem forming your own beliefs regardless of what the rest of us think is true.

It's pathetic to say that you give a person a choice, then "force" them to believe in this or that :-\

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2011, 11:00:32 AM »

Me; "It's disgusting".

You can believe the world is flat if you like , regardless of the face that it is a globe and we won't force you either way. Believing it is so won't change a damn thing. Sounds very astute. What is the problem asshat?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »

Me; "It's disgusting".

It's pathetic to say that you give a person a choice, then "force" them to believe in this or that :-\

You are pathetic. Now shut up and have a banana, monkey boy.

You sure complain a lot
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:38:08 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »

Me; "It's disgusting".

Like I said, no one can force another to have a particular belief. This is the internet. If you want to, you can simply walk away and ZEGH8578 will never bother you again. You choose not to, so he chooses to spread his belief system. You always have that choice.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #291 on: January 08, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »

Why would Z bother you, General?

He seems fairly intelligent and quite funny.

Have you an inhibited sense of humour, perhaps?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2011, 05:08:26 PM »

Me; "It's disgusting".

You can believe the world is flat if you like , regardless of the face that it is a globe and we won't force you either way. Believing it is so won't change a damn thing. Sounds very astute. What is the problem asshat?

I wouldn't mind if the world was flat. That way GR could just step over the edge.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2011, 06:07:39 PM »
........ one of the most powerful positive feelings of all which is love, and another good thing about it is infatuation, I've experienced it, I felt extremely ecstatic, It's a shame that I didn't get drunk while I was at it :green:

Why would you want to be drunk when experiencing something that feels extremely ecstatic? Wasn't the experience enough in itself, or do you regret remembering it?

Also, are you talking about love, or infatuation?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2011, 07:01:44 PM »

Me; "It's disgusting".

Maybe you and Zegh should go at it freestyle. I bet he'd kick your ginger ass.  :lol:

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #295 on: January 09, 2011, 03:48:25 AM »
........ one of the most powerful positive feelings of all which is love, and another good thing about it is infatuation, I've experienced it, I felt extremely ecstatic, It's a shame that I didn't get drunk while I was at it :green:

Why would you want to be drunk when experiencing something that feels extremely ecstatic? Wasn't the experience enough in itself, or do you regret remembering it?

Infatutation.

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #296 on: January 09, 2011, 03:50:24 AM »

Me; "It's disgusting".

Maybe you and Zegh should go at it freestyle. I bet he'd kick your ginger ass.  :lol:

I'm not a ginger, a ginger is a redhead who often has light skin and freckles, they're most commonly found in the UK, Ireland, Iceland, NZ, Australia, the US and maybe Canada, I think being giner has somethig to do with the anglo stuff.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: January 09, 2011, 04:30:31 AM »
.... I think being giner has somethig to do with the anglo stuff.

General Razorbeard tries for scientifically informative

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #298 on: January 09, 2011, 06:45:04 AM »

Infatutation.
So why need booze on top of infatuation?

I guess ZEGH sees infatuation as a evolutionary thing, getting people ready to mate and procreate btw. Makes sense too.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:54:43 AM by hykeaswell »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #299 on: January 09, 2011, 07:51:56 AM »
.... I think being giner has somethig to do with the anglo stuff.

General Razorbeard tries for scientifically informative
And fails yet again.  :'(
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:56:29 PM by PPK »