Author Topic: hello  (Read 18707 times)

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: hello
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2010, 12:57:44 PM »
I would probably have been killed in WW2, because Aspergers wasn’t known to Hitler then, but if he lived today he would know that he did indeed have it himself, the most professional people have diagnosed him long after his death, so no, I wouldn’t have been killed, but Americans, Latinos, Spaniards, Greeks, Muslims, Turks, Negroes, Gypsys, Brits etc. would have got a one way ticket to execution.

I wouldn’t have it if the reincarnation of Hitler tried to kill my friend just because he has severe autism, just forget it.

I’m not an idiot either, I’ve been diagnosed by the best psych. in my country, a bit after the mid-90’s era when most of the people who had sociopathic tendencies were diagnosed with it instead, and I can confirm that my psych knows what he’s talking about when he says that less than 1% of the people here has an ASD.

To ZEGH; You backstabbed me when I was away in early 2010, I’ve watched over you, and if you think I’m stupid for telling facts…I don’t know, well, professionals can then confirm that YOU’RE the stupid, absolutely unstable and ultimately psychotic one.

And yes, doing any form of drugs more than 1-2 years regularly makes you not only psychotic, stupid and depressed, it also makes you a junkie in the end, aka you won’t find yourself on this forum in the near future, but It’s your choice.

To Rage; You don’t have to be a pussy-hungry “pre-full-grown” adult (before the mid 30’s-40’s) in order to be manly.

F.ex my stephfather is manly, but he doesn’t flirt with the slut around the next corner and think he’s cool for it, what makes you manly is to stand up for your family, go through the military, MAYBE overcome trauma, maybe sleep outside in the dirt if you had to, protect your family etc.

I can join the military whenever I want to, and I could hardly imagine the fatasses on this forum to be assigned easily, I have a more fit body.

Laws in my country is that people with any form of handicap, homosexuals etc. are NOT ALLOWED TO GO INTO THE MILITARY, if you want to be a “man” or whatever the hell you mean with that, go to my country and tell it to the prime ministers face and see what he does…indeed, he will laugh in your face, one man can’t make laws solely on his own, let alone if you’re from a country a week away, so if I were you I’d quit the bull.

PS, Pentagram is the so-called “Village Idiot”, he wears make-up etc., but you still leave him alone for some reason, if I were the one to wear make-up I would be ridiculed, I really don’t get you Rage.

To Squid_thing;

You’re a male troll who has observed me on other ASD forums, you’re most likely a male person on this forum who made a puppet, just like Pentagram made Tim_Tex, and the reason why I say you’re a troll is because you’ve read the name “Litigious” on probably ZOMG or The Drivel, then pasted the name into the Alejandro parody of me, and the picture of yourself is probably borrowed from your female class mate school crush or a single on Fuckbook, facebook of sex or Zoosk, but it sure as hell isn’t you.

Although I like him, Sol disgusts me in a way, because he’s that Scandinavian stereotype; “Vill bli bra” instead of “Det vill bli bra”.

When my dad picks me up from school, he says; “Vil plukke deg opp”=”Will pick you up”, instead og putting “Jeg”=”I” in front of the sentence.

Scrapheap

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2010, 01:19:38 PM »
Dude! Hitler was a Narcissistic Sociopath. :hitler: He wasn't an aspie.  :duh:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2010, 01:39:16 PM »
To Squid_thing;

You’re a male troll who has observed me on other ASD forums,

The only other website I was aware of you being on was AFF and that is only because I am good friends with Pikajedi, Egocentric much?.

you’re most likely a male person on this forum who made a puppet, just like Pentagram made Tim_Tex, and the reason why I say you’re a troll is because you’ve read the name “Litigious” on probably ZOMG or The Drivel, then pasted the name into the Alejandro parody of me,

yes I am male did it take you that long to work it out hon?  :eyelash:
Noo I did not make a puppet "Squid_Thing" is the only account I have on I2.

Actually I've never been to ZOMG and as for Drivel I've never heard of the place , Any more baseless accusations?

and the picture of yourself is probably borrowed from your female class mate school crush or a single on Fuckbook, facebook of sex or Zoosk, but it sure as hell isn’t you.

No its not me , but neither is it my fault you are so gullible as to believe it *was* me.
Female class mate , Wut? and as for the crush part :LMAO: , you need to get some glasses im very open about being gay on here.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2010, 01:43:18 PM »
To Squid_thing;

The only other website I was aware of you being on was AFF and that is only because I am good friends with Pikajedi, Egocentric much?.

you’re most likely a male person on this forum who made a puppet, just like Pentagram made Tim_Tex, and the reason why I say you’re a troll is because you’ve read the name “Litigious” on probably ZOMG or The Drivel, then pasted the name into the Alejandro parody of me,

Actually I've never been to ZOMG and as for Drivel I've never heard of the place , Any more baseless accusations?

and the picture of yourself is probably borrowed from your female class mate school crush or a single on Fuckbook, facebook of sex or Zoosk, but it sure as hell isn’t you.

No its not me , but neither is it my fault you are so gullible as to believe it *was* me.
Female class mate , Wut? and as for the crush part :LMAO: , you need to get some glasses im very open about being gay on here.

Wait!  What Squid?!  You're gay?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't know. :zombiefuck:  LOL
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2010, 01:49:39 PM »
To Squid_thing;

Wait!  What Squid?!  You're gay?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't know. :zombiefuck:  LOL

:rofl:

I keep that part of me very well hidden  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »
I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »

I hope you're not ashamed of me  :(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2010, 04:04:00 PM »

Why would I be? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »
Pentagram wears make up?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2010, 04:10:26 PM »

Why would I be? ???

I think you misunderstood me  :laugh:

You me and weakling were joking about how I keep my sexuality to myself
the "I hope you're not ashamed of me" comment is a stereotypical line used by gays who come out to their parents in cheesy movies.

Apologies for the confusion  :lol:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2010, 04:12:37 PM »
Pentagram wears make up?

Tit-up, more like. Sucking them moobies like no tomorrow.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2010, 01:44:36 AM »

Why would I be? ???

the "I hope you're not ashamed of me" comment is a stereotypical line used by gays who come out to their parents in cheesy movies.

Oh. :-[ :asthing:

Never even crossed my mind. I thought you were serious, all of a sudden.  :asthing:

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2010, 05:05:23 AM »

Why would I be? ???

Never even crossed my mind. I thought you were serious, all of a sudden.  :asthing:

Squid, serious?  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2010, 06:48:29 AM »
]

Lol no problem , we are on an asspie site these things happen  :asthing:

Squid, serious?  :laugh:

:moon: :razz:

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2010, 10:05:36 AM »
Dude! Hitler was a Narcissistic Sociopath. :hitler: He wasn't an aspie.  :duh:

1. I said the best psychiatrist have diagnosed him post-death, I've been told so.

2. If you sum up a persons life after he died you may figure out that judging from that he was f.ex awkward, he was an aspie.

3. A lot of people have been beaten up in their childhoods and ended up being full of love as adults, but some of them turn into sociopaths, but NOT dictators.