Author Topic: hello  (Read 18580 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: hello
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2010, 03:45:14 AM »
GeneralRazorbeard, are you acquainted with or related to Mario? All those youtubes in the SB made me think of him.

It is him.

LOL.

Thought so when I saw his picture later on.

But, I'm partially faceblind.

Thought it could be just another hair-obsessed clone.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2010, 07:53:56 AM »
I really miss them, especially Sol, but he denied contact with me after an episode on HikiCulture when somebody thought I was Sol, and after that, it went to shit, It’s been around 6 months since Sol last said hi to me.
It would be great to see them again, but sadly I missed the “action” here over the last year, aww…
It also sucks that ZOMG is down, and what’s worse is that Sol and Lit disappeared from early April, and the forum closed down in late July.

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2010, 08:01:11 AM »

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2010, 08:01:41 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2010, 11:45:03 AM »
I really miss them, especially Sol, but he denied contact with me after an episode on HikiCulture when somebody thought I was Sol, and after that, it went to shit, It’s been around 6 months since Sol last said hi to me.
It would be great to see them again, but sadly I missed the “action” here over the last year, aww…
It also sucks that ZOMG is down, and what’s worse is that Sol and Lit disappeared from early April, and the forum closed down in late July.

Sol is a cunt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2010, 05:50:48 PM »

Sol is a cunt.

Seconded. Motion carried.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2010, 11:49:54 PM »
General Razorbeard, this is not the Sol fan club so why are you obsessing about him and bringing him up every other post and starting threads about him. We don't care and we get the message that you want your prostate massaged by him. Understood. Why keep bringing him up?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2010, 07:12:46 AM »
General Razorbeard, this is not the Sol fan club so why are you obsessing about him and bringing him up every other post and starting threads about him. We don't care and we get the message that you want your prostate massaged by him. Understood. Why keep bringing him up?

See? Even Sol has that effect on him too.

Offline Messica

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2010, 08:17:29 AM »
For someone to have 3-4 forums basically dedicated to him, Pat is VERY full of himself. Tries to come off as having the epitome of taste in terms of music, art etc. but just ends up looking like a cunt. Ego without talent is not a good at all, especially one who isn't very bright.
:laugh:

Yeah he's retty high and mighty, ain't he?
I've lurked on Hikiculture and spectrumville. Soon as anyone half interesting turns up, they get insta-ban. Small wonder all his boards die!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2010, 10:32:05 AM »
I've tried to troll Hikicunture a while back, but he instantly put the forum on lockdown once he seen my presence. He must see me as a major threat. :orly:

P7PSP

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2010, 10:53:52 AM »

Your spammy stupidity helped make the place not worth going to.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2010, 11:02:25 AM »
I left Zomg in April or May because it was too slow and it was boring. I only came back like once a month to see what was there and leave again. I didn't care if it was deleted. Fuck my posts. At least spies won't lurk there stalking my posts and using them against me thinking I contradicted myself or taking things I said there out of context without even bothering to ask me questions about what they read there by me. It's like deleting history.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2010, 06:30:29 AM »
I've tried to troll Hikicunture a while back, but he instantly put the forum on lockdown once he seen my presence. He must see me as a major threat. :orly:

If you ever decide to do that again , please please please  tell me , I wanna see the fireworks  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »

If you ever decide to do that again , please please please  tell me , I wanna see the fireworks  :zoinks:

I doubt it'll ever be successful, Chair has a trigger finger when it comes to closing down the forum to stop trolling/spamming.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »
He's a fucking hypocrite of the highest callibre. Makes up heaps of socks and trolls forums for the lulz, then when others have done it to places he's been or even his own forums, he gets all self-righteous and holier than thou. I know for a fact that not all Canadians are fuckwits - take CG for example. Pat-turd is however giving those poor buggers a bad name.