Author Topic: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation  (Read 9131 times)

richard

dude anyone can see your a trouble maker. why did you make the topic about wanting to be a mod on WP?
maybe alex would have made you one? i suspect you didnt make it to bring to light your uncanny wisdom about how alex doesnt know how to run a board properly. you made the topic to cause trouble :autism:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:56:05 PM by richard »

P7PSP

there was a wildfire on the beautiful mountains here, and we get summer thunderstorm seasons. well the backside of this mountain was burned up so when it rained it basically turned into a parkinglot and flooded an area called doney park. it destroyed a bunch of homes including my mothers, heres the facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/flagfloodwatch

and this happend because shes married to an awful man. it finally came back on her, and im happy it did
What caused the wildfires and floods that occurred in Arizona prior to your mother getting married to Simon Legree?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Picking on a pregnant woman? A new low even for your Les.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,9579.495.html

Get up to speed Phlexor.

Explain "even for you" and then explain "picking on". 
As for her pregnancy. I chose not her pregnancy nor her words. Nor did I choose her to use them here.

So have a read. Have a think and try again mate. I am sure you have good cause to say what you did and I would like to hear it.
Yeah, but what kind of cunt has a go at a pregnant woman, you know that it isn't all fun and games being pregnant, unless the reason you aren't married anymore is because you were an oblivious cunt to your ex wife.

I think it says more about your character than hers right now. You made a choice and have to live with the fact of that's how you look towards me now.

I don't imagine you give a shit but I felt I had to say something.

Look, you dicks can do whatever the hell you want, and I'm sure you will. I really don't give a fuck.

But you have to imagine that Kit right now is under a lot of stress. Considering she had a miscarriage before this pregnancy you can imagine that she is a little concerned about that happening again. Now I think she probably deserves a little slack at the moment.

Now like I said, call her out and what not, but don't act surprised when I think it's a cunt act.

All fake internet friendships/acquaintances aside, You act is becoming increasingly boring lately Les, give it a rest, you aren't the internet police.

Phlexor just because your stomach is around the size of a pregnant woman's doesn't mean that you can empathise or relate to a woman's pregnancy. Hate to break it to you but you are not lactating any time soon.

You are right it is just a speed hump in this conversation.

Now let's talk about pregnant women and what they are huh?
Delicate you say? Irrational, non-thinking, brainless, easily stressed and unable to hold their own? That about up to speed?
Is that what your thoughts are on your own wife Tiger Lily? I really fucking hope not. That would be a real cunt act to treat someone like that huh?
Now was I picking on Kit? Not at all Kit misrepresented some shit about me, (So yeah there goes your internet police bullshit right there) and I countered it. Did I go out and find some shit or did it knock on my door?

This place is obviously too stressful for you big fella. It is more than you can handle, and you take shit a lot more seriously than me, Kit or any members here.The only one who is being a cunt is Lord Phlexor. A whiny, fat, old, sexist cunt.

There mate. Just for old times sake, I gave you a bit of notice and answered you. Not that it matters but I felt considering how we have got on so well in the past I would give you a bit of my time.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 07:07:49 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
dude anyone can see your a trouble maker. why did you make the topic about wanting to be a mod on WP?
maybe alex would have made you one? i suspect you didnt make it to bring to light your uncanny wisdom about how alex doesnt know how to run a board properly. you made the topic to cause trouble :autism:

Define "trouble" I think the thread and all related threads bought up a lot of things to help the site.I think it went well.
I think I would have made a great mod.

But Ricktard this is not a thread about your mindless assertions this is about Kit's  mindless assertions. They are slightly more valued to me. So shut the fuck up you wanked silly retard.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

i dont have to define anything when its quite clear as fucking day motherfucker. went real well? helped some members? are you serious. others made copycat threads everyone knew what a joke your bid for moderator was

i'll shut the fuck up when you arent 4 foor 7, ugly and and think your the best thing since sliced bread

P7PSP

Picking on a pregnant woman? A new low even for your Les.
I don't see any validity to this post.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
i dont have to define anything when its quite clear as fucking day motherfucker. went real well? helped some members? are you serious. others made copycat threads everyone knew what a joke your bid for moderator was

i'll shut the fuck up when you arent 4 foor 7, ugly and and think your the best thing since sliced bread

Getting kind of tense and what you are saying makes little sense.
"4 foor 7." - what's this Tard Code for?
But for the record I am awesome and your efforts to put shit on me just isn't working. Start a callout if you like, or go have another wank.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

But for the record I am awesome and your efforts to put shit on me just isn't working. Start a callout if you like, or go have another wank.

I don't think there's been a proper callout since I joined the site. I wanna see a callout :viking: :viking: :viking:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Me thinks Sir Les will call out and richard will wimper.  And no, the more I read of your threads in re-posts, the less impressed I am with you.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Osensitive1

I don't think there's been a proper callout since I joined the site. I wanna see a callout :viking: :viking: :viking:
You're in one right now, lol.

P7PSP

Shitstirrer.  :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Shitstirrer.  :laugh:

How dare you. I'm deeply hurt by that accusation.  :angel: :angel: :angel:

P7PSP

:-[ Sorry. It won't happen again.  :crossed:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

:2thumbsup:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

:2thumbsup:

Okay!  You two kissed and made up.  Now if we can only get some more members to do that we'll be...  Well, boring?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: