Educational

Author Topic: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredom 2  (Read 10148 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredo
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2010, 08:50:11 AM »
No trouble at all Phlex. What are fake internet mates for?  :thumbup:

Aww, did I hurt your feelings with that?

Have I met you? Have we had a phone conversation? Do we eMail or IM on a regular basis?

No. So I think it falls under fake internet friend. I'm sure you thought I was someone you could rely on in one of your little internet dramas, but I guess not.

:zoinks:

Keep trying though, I haven't had enough it seems. I think I'm starting to enjoy this attention. I know you won't disappoint.

Hurt my feelings? Nah. Good to know where I stand though and good to know know your worth.
Rely on you? Mate I could and can. If it comes to a pie eating contest I think I would back you heavily. I don't think you would let me down.
Rely on you to be able to make a reasoned or rational call? Not so much.
Rely on you to take a mature, critical and non-sexist approach to the women here? Again not so much
But as to being able to spout moronic insensibilities? Well since Richard has left I think you fill the shoes admirably. Go Phlex. Post away.
Mixed bag really. I see the benefits though glass half full.

Doesn't take much to rattle your cage, does it? Have you always been this easily excitable?

I'm like a good book you just can't seem to put down.  :2thumbsup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredo
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2010, 09:19:26 AM »

Have I met you? Have we had a phone conversation? Do we eMail or IM on a regular basis?

No. So I think it falls under fake internet friend. I'm sure you thought I was someone you could rely on in one of your little internet dramas, but I guess not.

Keep trying though, I haven't had enough it seems. I think I'm starting to enjoy this attention. I know you won't disappoint.

Hurt my feelings? Nah. Good to know where I stand though and good to know know your worth.
Rely on you? Mate I could and can. If it comes to a pie eating contest I think I would back you heavily. I don't think you would let me down.
Rely on you to take a mature, critical and non-sexist approach to the women here? Again not so much
But as to being able to spout moronic insensibilities? Well since Richard has left I think you fill the shoes admirably. Go Phlex. Post away.

Doesn't take much to rattle your cage, does it? Have you always been this easily excitable?

If you say so. I rather think of it as you got my attention. Rattled? Excitable? You again give yourself too much credit. But then this is from the man who is going to "keep me in line" So it is not to be taken that seriously is it?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2010, 09:29:04 AM »

If you say so. I rather think of it as you got my attention. Rattled? Excitable? You again give yourself too much credit. But then this is from the man who is going to "keep me in line" So it is not to be taken that seriously is it?

Not to be taken seriously? Is that even a question? I'm not sure if you've noticed how much effort I've put into these replies, but it isn't much.

At least you've stopped posting novels. I've heard of tl;dr, but not too short didn't read.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2010, 09:57:28 AM »

Not to be taken seriously? Is that even a question? I'm not sure if you've noticed how much effort I've put into these replies, but it isn't much.

At least you've stopped posting novels. I've heard of tl;dr, but not too short didn't read.

I have? Nah. Just posting novels to posts on other forums. Sharing the love Phlex and I resume novel sized posts when I do. That is a default setting and you know that.
As to whether "Not to be taken seriously?" is a question, I don't think I have ever writing this as a question have I? Put down that joint Phlex and concentrate on what you write.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »

I have? Nah. Just posting novels to posts on other forums. Sharing the love Phlex and I resume novel sized posts when I do. That is a default setting and you know that.
As to whether "Not to be taken seriously?" is a question, I don't think I have ever writing this as a question have I? Put down that joint Phlex and concentrate on what you write.

You mean the joint in my avatar? Maybe I need to pass it to you. Just grab it off the screen man, it's okay.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

NEWSFLASH: - IntensitySquared, Thursday 10:18AM AEST 30 Sept 2010.

Richtard has me on ignore. How long before he shits himself and decides to answer this post? How long before his Peter will drop off from too much tugging? Stay tuned for Richtard to *maybe* answer these questions.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.

Richtard has me on ignore. How long before he shits himself and decides to answer this post? How long before his Peter will drop off from too much tugging? Stay tuned for Richtard to *maybe* answer these questions.

I think he's gone. He announced last night that he would leave after 8,000 posts, which he has completed.  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

The_Chosen_One

I think he's gone. He announced last night that he would leave after 8,000 posts, which he has completed.  :orly:

7,950 were probably gibberish. He seemed to get a little upset there, especially with hyke and Weakling. Royal pwnage?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?

BIG FUCKING PETERS
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

BIG FUCKING PETERS

Maybe that was the problem..... not enough fucking.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?

BIG FUCKING PETERS

I really dont know , I just wanted to type that in massive capital letters  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

BIG FUCKING PETERS

I really dont know , I just wanted to type that in massive capital letters  :zoinks:

Yes, those fucking Peters were big. 30pt big.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?

BIG FUCKING PETERS

wel I was going to use 50 pt But I think that was a bit OTT  :lol:

The_Chosen_One

BIG FUCKING PETERS

wel I was going to use 50 pt But I think that was a bit OTT  :lol:

Yes, we don't want to give richtard too much credit.... oh wait, he's gone.