Educational

Author Topic: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredom 2  (Read 10163 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
what have I walked into here then  :smashviolin:
One more post and you'll see more of the forum.

Just one more! Do it!  :asthing:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Come on.  Take a chance.  Grab the gold ring.  The water's fine  :shark:  .  Well, most of the time the water's fine.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Make another post hombre and I will cut you deep.

No amigo you are all fine. Make that next post.

I was joking or something.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

0_o

P7PSP

Richard we know how this goes right? We have played this game with you a few times. Something about you coming back. Starting off slow then acting like a douche, getting people to have a go at you and the you disappear for a long time and then come back saying "Oh I had forgotten about this place?"
I have seen it two or three times already.
So you think no one noticed?  :hahaha:
He just fucked off to Wankville again.

Frolic_Fun

Re: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredo
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2010, 03:13:18 AM »
I have realised that the tactic Richard uses is fairly similar to the tactics Pea uses.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredo
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2010, 03:35:27 AM »
I have realised that the tactic Richard uses is fairly similar to the tactics Pea uses.

Is that similar to farting and then leaving the room giggling?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2010, 04:44:58 AM »

Thought you may relate to Richard in more than an ignore function ignorance.
He is into bodily functions and so are you. I think this is your speed mate and perhaps where you should concentrate your intellectual endeavors

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2010, 06:08:31 AM »

He is into bodily functions and so are you. I think this is your speed mate and perhaps where you should concentrate your intellectual endeavors

I think it's cute how you can't get enough of me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2010, 07:39:35 AM »

Hey why not plenty to go around right? Besides I want to be there when you "keep me in line". I may miss something otherwise. Something profound no doubt and completely at odds with you generally.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2010, 08:13:57 AM »

Hey why not plenty to go around right? Besides I want to be there when you "keep me in line". I may miss something otherwise. Something profound no doubt and completely at odds with you generally.

Aww, you went to all that trouble just for me? I'm flattered that I'm that important to you.  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2010, 08:19:34 AM »

Aww, you went to all that trouble just for me? I'm flattered that I'm that important to you.  :laugh:

No trouble at all Phlex. What are fake internet mates for?  :thumbup:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2010, 08:27:26 AM »

Aww, did I hurt your feelings with that?

Have I met you? Have we had a phone conversation? Do we eMail or IM on a regular basis?

No. So I think it falls under fake internet friend. I'm sure you thought I was someone you could rely on in one of your little internet dramas, but I guess not.

:zoinks:

Keep trying though, I haven't had enough it seems. I think I'm starting to enjoy this attention. I know you won't disappoint.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2010, 08:32:40 AM »

Have I met you? Have we had a phone conversation? Do we eMail or IM on a regular basis?

No. So I think it falls under fake internet friend. I'm sure you thought I was someone you could rely on in one of your little internet dramas, but I guess not.

Keep trying though, I haven't had enough it seems. I think I'm starting to enjoy this attention. I know you won't disappoint.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2010, 08:42:20 AM »

Hurt my feelings? Nah. Good to know where I stand though and good to know know your worth.
Rely on you? Mate I could and can. If it comes to a pie eating contest I think I would back you heavily. I don't think you would let me down.
Rely on you to be able to make a reasoned or rational call? Not so much.
Rely on you to take a mature, critical and non-sexist approach to the women here? Again not so much
But as to being able to spout moronic insensibilities? Well since Richard has left I think you fill the shoes admirably. Go Phlex. Post away.
Mixed bag really. I see the benefits though glass half full.