Author Topic: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredom 2  (Read 10029 times)

The_Chosen_One

^Is that you, Steve-O?  :orly:

I wish. Well, it's the Jackass me.  >:D

Offline Slasher

• Frequent Poster
Lol - I don't think I'd be happy with those tattoos. Maybe one with jesus getting nailed to the cross would be nicer, and a slogan like 'God in the flesh'  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
:thumbup: what do you think this place is about then? :orly:

Enabling the spazzes, giving them a place where they can learn how to speak up for themselves and fight back. It's something best done by imposing as few restrictions as possible, by doing away with moderation and the enforced niceness evident elsewhere.

I think that if someone is nice to you here, it might actually be honest.

That's what makes places like WP detrimental to spazzes, too sheltered of an environment.

Not the only thing, re WP, but certainly one of them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

Lol - I don't think I'd be happy with those tattoos. Maybe one with jesus getting nailed to the cross would be nicer, and a slogan like 'God in the flesh'  :zoinks:
While listening to Blondie's In The Flesh.  :thumbup:

richard

^Is that you, Steve-O?  :orly:

I wish. Well, it's the Jackass me.  >:D
tattoos look great on a old fat guy. thats about the only thing thats going for you, old guys really otherwise shouldnt try to act 25

Offline Slasher

• Frequent Poster
I want that blonde in the flesh    :plus:

The_Chosen_One

richtard: epic fail once again. Speaking gibberish has become an art form with you.

Frolic_Fun

Re: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredo
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »
Richard is awfully skinny not through excerise, but through excessive wanking over big fucking PETERS.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredo
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 05:29:31 AM »
Richard is awfully skinny not through excerise, but through excessive wanking over big fucking PETERS.

:rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

richard

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:03 PM »
atleast i dont have to VEET off my chest hair, beauty and the beast

richard

and i have got to fucking say. if you put a tattoo like this on your body your more of a homo than i am.
jesus fucking christ :LMAO:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2010, 03:29:49 PM »

At least I HAVE body hair. I bet you lack pubes, or burnt them off from chronic peter-pullin'. :orly:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I hate body hair.

richard

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:23 PM »
At least I HAVE body hair. I bet you lack pubes, or burnt them off from chronic peter-pullin'. :orly:
you dont have body hair. you have a gorilla suit

Frolic_Fun

Quite handy for winters. :eyelash: