Author Topic: Everyone with a WP account vote in one of your own as a mod  (Read 13248 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Everyone with a WP account vote in one of your own as a mod
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2011, 03:34:11 AM »
So does anyone else have any somewhat truthful information/conspiracy to enlighten our possibly WP guests?

I mean I consider it as a public service to ensure they're well informed. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2011, 04:19:38 AM »
Yes I have some information to share with the WPFags. No I don't really. I am not adverse to sharing the odd opinion in the moist forthright and arrogant approach I can but seriously I have said everything I needed to say over and over here AND there. I guess electing me as a mod there would have made sense in a way.
They are Not learning from mistakes they make nor righting any wrongs. Things get swept under the carpet, any issues are condemned and the individuals banned and nothing resolved. I would have sort to clean house. Air dirty laundry and say "OK this is it people terrible isn't it. Have a good look and now this is what I propose to do to address it, any thoughts?"
Let them vent and cry and offer suggestions and then move on.
As it is they are into festering. Hell each to their own I guess.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2011, 04:50:00 AM »
Oi guests, flash mob this thread as guests with 50 of your friends and I will tell you TEH BIGGEST WP SEEKRIT EVAH!!!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2011, 05:31:23 AM »
OK gather around....no closer...no closer still...you ready? Don't tell anyone..."Alex was born with a small penis and a vagina"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2011, 05:36:45 AM »
OK gather around....no closer...no closer still...you ready? Don't tell anyone..."Alex was born with a small penis and a vagina"

:rofl:

And yet somehow he's still manlier than me.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: July 16, 2011, 04:12:13 AM »
Oi guests, flash mob this thread as guests with 50 of your friends and I will tell you TEH BIGGEST WP SEEKRIT EVAH!!!

C'mon guests, three of you ain't enough for my flash mob. MOARRR!!! :mad:

Scrapheap

« Reply #261 on: July 16, 2011, 11:43:51 AM »

Why are you trying to get WP'ers to flash mob this thread??

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #262 on: July 16, 2011, 12:04:59 PM »

Why are you trying to get WP'ers to flash mob this thread??

Because it seems some of them are already watching this thread attentively, my guess. The more the merrier, especially since this thread contains enlightening information. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2011, 02:53:38 AM »
ATTENTION USERS OF THE WRONGPLANET SITE!!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM YOUR LEADER ALEX PLANK

SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS......

There is no message you fools. Sucked in!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:55:36 AM by Steve-O »

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #264 on: June 03, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
BTW WPfags, did you know your precious admin abused his Ex-Girlfriend? You may click the link and ask why the thread doesn't exist now... well it's obvious isn't it? Alex saw this being rehashed and deleted the entire thread.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf80990-0-255.html
Quote from: ooohprettycolors
I got out of a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship several months ago. I didn't even recognize the abuse until it started to get physical, which is common among victims of domestic violence. Our mutual friends could see it. I loved him up until the end when I realized. I thought he loved me, but I know now that he only loved controlling me. He liked to mess with my head and manipulate me emotionally to get what he wanted, and he was very, very good at it. He didn't hit me but I know it was coming if I had stayed.

The last straw was when he held me down on the bed. I tried to get away but I was weak from crying all night and fighting with him. I tried to wiggle away but he held me tighter. He held me down on the bed and softly stroked my cheek and said, "Katie I love you." Then he screamed in my ear, "YOU f***ing b***h I HATE YOUR f***ing GUTS!" Then he lightly touched my hair and kissed me sweetly, saying "I love you so much, Katie. Do you love me?" Then, one second later, " YOU'RE A f***ing c**t FACED b***h" . . .etc etc. This cycle repeated several times but I don't remember what happened after that. I stopped struggling. I was afraid he would kill me or rape me. I lied and said I loved him. I was compliant just to save myself. Somehow, I ended up by myself in the bed and he in the other room. I slept only a few hours, terrified he would wake up. I wanted to call the police but I knew they would just show up and then leave, and I knew he'd be really really angry. The next morning, he acted like everything was fine. I wanted to check into a mental hospital. I was almost nonverbal. My parents came (I asked them to) and he screamed equally horrendous things in my mother's face.
I moved out and got almost all of my possesions out safely. He deliberately smashed two items, claiming an accident. He tried to push my uncle down the stairs.
I have no contact with him anymore and got out safely. My daily life is back to normal but I still have nightmares. Luckily I don't have PTSD. I didn't function well for about 2 months, but that passed.

His family, who I was close to, won't speak to me. That's what hurts the worst. I miss his sister. I have no doubt that he is telling people that I abused him, or that I just went crazy, or some other collection of lies. I don't blame them for believing him. I believed his lies for over a year and a half. He is a talented deceiver, and it is difficult to realize that someone you love could be so cruel. I wouldn't be surprised if this message got deleted because my abuser runs this website. He seems like a "real nice guy". I just wanted to share my story with people who may have been there.

Katie being Katie Miller, Alex's ex-Girlfriend, IT ARE FACT! Sometimes reality itself is a troll.

Problem, WPfags? :trollface:

Oh my

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2013, 01:44:27 PM »
BTW WPfags, did you know your precious admin abused his Ex-Girlfriend? You may click the link and ask why the thread doesn't exist now... well it's obvious isn't it? Alex saw this being rehashed and deleted the entire thread.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf80990-0-255.html
Quote from: ooohprettycolors
I got out of a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship several months ago. I didn't even recognize the abuse until it started to get physical, which is common among victims of domestic violence. Our mutual friends could see it. I loved him up until the end when I realized. I thought he loved me, but I know now that he only loved controlling me. He liked to mess with my head and manipulate me emotionally to get what he wanted, and he was very, very good at it. He didn't hit me but I know it was coming if I had stayed.

The last straw was when he held me down on the bed. I tried to get away but I was weak from crying all night and fighting with him. I tried to wiggle away but he held me tighter. He held me down on the bed and softly stroked my cheek and said, "Katie I love you." Then he screamed in my ear, "YOU f***ing b***h I HATE YOUR f***ing GUTS!" Then he lightly touched my hair and kissed me sweetly, saying "I love you so much, Katie. Do you love me?" Then, one second later, " YOU'RE A f***ing c**t FACED b***h" . . .etc etc. This cycle repeated several times but I don't remember what happened after that. I stopped struggling. I was afraid he would kill me or rape me. I lied and said I loved him. I was compliant just to save myself. Somehow, I ended up by myself in the bed and he in the other room. I slept only a few hours, terrified he would wake up. I wanted to call the police but I knew they would just show up and then leave, and I knew he'd be really really angry. The next morning, he acted like everything was fine. I wanted to check into a mental hospital. I was almost nonverbal. My parents came (I asked them to) and he screamed equally horrendous things in my mother's face.
I moved out and got almost all of my possesions out safely. He deliberately smashed two items, claiming an accident. He tried to push my uncle down the stairs.
I have no contact with him anymore and got out safely. My daily life is back to normal but I still have nightmares. Luckily I don't have PTSD. I didn't function well for about 2 months, but that passed.

His family, who I was close to, won't speak to me. That's what hurts the worst. I miss his sister. I have no doubt that he is telling people that I abused him, or that I just went crazy, or some other collection of lies. I don't blame them for believing him. I believed his lies for over a year and a half. He is a talented deceiver, and it is difficult to realize that someone you love could be so cruel. I wouldn't be surprised if this message got deleted because my abuser runs this website. He seems like a "real nice guy". I just wanted to share my story with people who may have been there.

Katie being Katie Miller, Alex's ex-Girlfriend, IT ARE FACT! Sometimes reality itself is a troll.

Problem, WPfags? :trollface:

Oh my
indeed.
Misunderstood.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #266 on: June 04, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »
Marx is stalking me on Wrongplanet... and I haven't checked in since March :P

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: June 04, 2013, 06:09:07 PM »
you are just too pretty

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #268 on: June 04, 2013, 06:31:26 PM »
you are just too pretty

Well I used to have that cross dressing issue when I was 2.... Wait...

Thats beside the point!!!

P7PSP

« Reply #269 on: June 04, 2013, 08:23:06 PM »
Marx is stalking me on Wrongplanet... and I haven't checked in since March :P
Don't let that useless cunt bother you Gen.