6 (37.5%)
Intermediate
5 (31.3%)
Expert
3 (18.8%)
Pro
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How good are you at trolling?  (Read 3691 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: How good are you at trolling?
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 10:32:02 AM »
It means that the mod's ex-jailbird killer boyfriend would have made you his bitch. He would have moved you from your backwater hovel into his home dressed you in a maids uniform and used you as his piece of ass on the side. Make sense now?

Heres how judy would look as a Maid.....     :rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »
I have to ask, do you have a history with Duke on AFF or something? You sound like you are familiar with him, considering your interest in these threads.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 10:34:54 AM »
Squid Thing? Wow, are they making CLONES of you peeps now? There's only ONE of me, why increase your numbers against me? :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2010, 10:37:48 AM »
Just what the fuck are you talking about now. Get back to being whiny, self-pwning and butthurt
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

DukeNukem

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2010, 10:44:09 AM »
Just what the fuck are you talking about now. Get back to being whiny, self-pwning and butthurt

I am NOT going to be your sensual pleasure, Sir. I bet you drive like an idiot. ::)

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 11:09:57 AM »
I have to ask, do you have a history with Duke on AFF or something? You sound like you are familiar with him, considering your interest in these threads.

Kind of

But to be honest the guys a dick and I dislike him. , plus I enjoy ripping into him :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 11:19:20 AM »

Kind of

But to be honest the guys a dick and I dislike him. , plus I enjoy ripping into him :zoinks:
Enjoy trolling him and ripping him apart but go easy on him, he might start crying to his mom. :zoinks:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »

Kind of

Enjoy trolling him and ripping him apart but go easy on him, he might start crying to his mom. :zoinks:
:rofl:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 06:54:32 PM »

Kind of

What do you mean might start, Ian? She'd have the mortgage on Kleenex because of his whining. And given that Tiffany's probably been down at the malt-shop chatting up all the shop boys, and Tammy's been mimicking her namesake by quoting scripture, AND everybody has seen through Crystal's balls, then what else is there? Also, his dad must've run out of sheep down on the back 40.

Well, they say you should shear the flock once in awhile, but shagging them would go a little too far.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2010, 06:57:58 PM »

Kind of

What do you mean might start, Ian? She'd have the mortgage on Kleenex because of his whining. And given that Tiffany's probably been down at the malt-shop chatting up all the shop boys, and Tammy's been mimicking her namesake by quoting scripture, AND everybody has seen through Crystal's balls, then what else is there? Also, his dad must've run out of sheep down on the back 40.

Well, they say you should shear the flock once in awhile, but shagging them would go a little too far.

:lol:

DukeNukem

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2010, 07:55:14 PM »

Kind of

Har har har. That's not funny this time, guys. :thumbdn:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2010, 07:57:41 PM »

Suck it up.

You want to be the big bad troll? deal with the insults then , or stfu :wanker:

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2010, 07:59:17 PM »

Kind of

Steve-O pisses me off too when he talks out of school about my family.  :bigcry:

DukeNukem

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2010, 08:07:33 PM »

Suck it up.

Suck what up? Your avatar either looks like a penis with eyes on it or some kind of pink squid-like sexually transmittable virus... with eyes. :zombiefuck:

P7PSP

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »

Suck it up.

Suck what up? Your avatar either looks like a penis with eyes on it or some kind of pink squid-like sexually transmittable virus... with eyes. :zombiefuck:
Hence the username Squid_thing. It was a tough connection for me as well.  ???
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 08:14:59 PM by PPK »