Author Topic: Guess who got banned from a non-aspie forum?  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Guess who got banned from a non-aspie forum?
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2010, 05:14:14 AM »
I don't have a neighbor who owns a pig, but even if I did, I wouldn't... Wait a minute! What are you? A middle school dropout or something?
I am a High school dropout and College dropout. Now a successful Union electrician.
Oh, and yeah, I do hope to find someone to procreate with someday and maybe have a child, NOT named Judy, though. What is with you and that name? Some bitch you're stalking in real life but won't admit it? Maybe the name of your favorite stripper at the strip club? You must be quite a classy guy, eh?
You adopted the name Judy yourself. So now you have a problem with it? I haven't been to a strip club since 1996. Classy is a subjective term that probably does not apply to me.
Oh Judy, she flows through your blood and dreams. You want to park your "Hummer" in her "bummer", heh heh. :wanker:
Tell that fable how you want Judy. BTW is your sister hawt?  :zoinks:
smaller boobs

Smaller teeth.

Got the best of the genes and Judy was the leftovers
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2010, 06:37:58 AM »
Or possibly the postman's finest.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2010, 06:38:38 AM »
Or possibly the postman's finest.

The postman delivers, always.  :zoinks:

But, maybe the milkman was quicker.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2010, 07:29:31 AM »
When Duke was born they did not slap the baby;'s bottom they slapped his mother's face.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2010, 07:56:48 AM »
When Duke was born they did not slap the baby;'s bottom they slapped his mother's face.

And the postman, butcher, baker and candlestick-maker to be sure.

DukeNukem

« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2010, 10:33:01 AM »
I don't have a neighbor who owns a pig, but even if I did, I wouldn't... Wait a minute! What are you? A middle school dropout or something?
I am a High school dropout and College dropout. Now a successful Union electrician.
Oh, and yeah, I do hope to find someone to procreate with someday and maybe have a child, NOT named Judy, though. What is with you and that name? Some bitch you're stalking in real life but won't admit it? Maybe the name of your favorite stripper at the strip club? You must be quite a classy guy, eh?
You adopted the name Judy yourself. So now you have a problem with it? I haven't been to a strip club since 1996. Classy is a subjective term that probably does not apply to me.
Oh Judy, she flows through your blood and dreams. You want to park your "Hummer" in her "bummer", heh heh. :wanker:
smaller boobs

Smaller teeth.

Eh... Well... I have three-half sisters. Hmmmm... Let's see...

All three of them are fat, schizophrenic, drug addicted bitches.

Tammy is the oldest and lives with the youngest, Tiffany in a cheap apartment. They are quite isolated, sleep a lot of the time, and play themselves as victims constantly. They are about 40 to 30 respectively, unfortunately, and are both single. The middle one is Crystal and she is married with two children. I love all three of my half-sisters very dearly, but they do not love me back. I used to live with Tiffany when I was a little child, grew up with her until she left around when I was a preteen. I loved her so much back then (and still do) and was attached to her, it really broke me down when she left. My deadbeat parents didn't really help the situation any. I rarely get to talk to any of my family members nowadays. I'm just so sick of their lying and excuses! :grrr:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2010, 10:36:16 AM »
smaller boobs

Smaller teeth.

Tammy is the oldest and lives with the youngest, Tiffany in a cheap apartment. They are quite isolated, sleep a lot of the time, and play themselves as victims constantly. They are about 40 to 30 respectively, unfortunately, and are both single. The middle one is Crystal and she is married with two children. I love all three of my half-sisters very dearly, but they do not love me back. I used to live with Tiffany when I was a little child, grew up with her until she left around when I was a preteen. I loved her so much back then (and still do) and was attached to her, it really broke me down when she left. My deadbeat parents didn't really help the situation any. I rarely get to talk to any of my family members nowadays. I'm just so sick of their lying and excuses! :grrr:

:LOL:

DukeNukem

« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2010, 10:38:46 AM »
smaller boobs

Smaller teeth.

:LOL:

Don't jinx yourself, Sir. You might get yourself into another car wreck. Maybe even worse than the last two you have had. :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2010, 03:22:41 PM »
You remind me of Randy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2010, 03:47:16 PM »
I've never been banned from a non-aspie forum. it's my aspie brothers who won't tolerate me :(

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2010, 03:48:37 PM »
I've never been banned, I feel really pathetic now.  :'(

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2010, 03:51:48 PM »
Don't jinx yourself, Sir. You might get yourself into another car wreck. Maybe even worse than the last two you have had. :evillaugh:

If I had a pound for every time you thought you made a funny , I'd be so fucking rich.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2010, 03:59:23 PM »

You and I just aren't "hardcore."   :'(
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2010, 04:13:23 PM »

Yet.....  :evillaugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2010, 04:28:07 PM »

Yet.....  :evillaugh:

Oh, we've padded our soft cores well.  :asthing: