Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10915 times)

P7PSP

Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2010, 08:15:32 PM »
Okay, you're another knucklehead.
I have been called worse by better people.
Go away, okay?
Not going to happen. I was here first and I like this place and most of the members here.
People like you have bullied me all my life.
Keep whatever delusions make your life bearable. 
You see someone more vulnerable or weaker than yourself and you can't resist. I have people like you in my own family. I hate people like you. You are a parasite. A low form of life. If you see someone being circled by a crowd who is beating on them, you want to get a jab in there too. You're just a creep.
You are an emo crybaby.  :violin: Go fucking cut yourself or, better yet  :gotowp: since Alex has allowed you back in.

will do
See how easy that was. Now we can be friends again.

Osensitive1

« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2010, 08:22:05 PM »

I'm trying to hang in here for some reason, not sure why. Could be that isolation thing I was trying to talk about.
Yes, you should hang in here for some reason.

Fuck it, and you!! I hate everyone.
See? Already a common denominator.

P7PSP

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2010, 08:27:47 PM »
 :plus: to you Meadow for stating that you will leave for Wrong Planet. Are you honest enough to follow through?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2010, 08:54:32 PM »
Oh fuck, I knew all this would happen. I haz pyschic powers. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2010, 09:01:00 PM »
 :kapow:

P7PSP

« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2010, 09:03:05 PM »
If you would knock off the melodrama and calling everyone else names for a bit you would probably be worth conversing with.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2010, 09:17:24 PM »
If you would knock off the melodrama and calling everyone else names for a bit you would probably be worth conversing with.

I think this all reminds me of a certain episode from last year AND another one with Kosmo, YET I survived and I'm still here. Shit happens, and you just have to realise that we've all been through something nasty.

Unfortunately that's the way things are and coping with it is what we all have to do.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2010, 09:32:14 PM »
And to think what's happened in this thread is 'nice' compared to some of the more nasty stuff that can happen.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »
And to think what's happened in this thread is 'nice' compared to some of the more nasty stuff that can happen.

AMEN Brother.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
You guys have ganged up on me in a sensitive thread and those of you who have done so are major ass-holes and bullies, to be sure. You are also pathetic losers who will kick a person when they're down. I have no respect for anyone who does that.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, there is a section of the site if you really are feeling down and need to discuss something. You could ask one of the admins to move the thread to there if you are geniunely wanting to talk about something.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/board,48.0.html

What you also must realise, is when you are rude when people did initially offer you sincere and genuine advice, and I mean particularly rude, like telling Rage to go rotate...then you kind of look silly for complaining that you are being picked on when people respond to your rudeness. I suggest you look back through this thread and imagine if someone responded the same way to you if you were trying to help them.

Although, I'm not sure if you've ever reached out and ever helped someone else yourself, so I'm not really sure if you understand how agressive you were at the beginning of the thread (genuine comment btw).

As I said, if you are genuinely upset, ask the Admins, or Odeon, to move it for you, I'm sure they will. Even though you persist in calling everyone creeps, assholes, and dickheads and various other stupid names, when they were actually attempting to offer advice initially.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2010, 10:05:21 PM »

You are so predictable.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »

I think this all reminds me of a certain episode from last year AND another one with Kosmo, YET I survived and I'm still here. Shit happens, and you just have to realise that we've all been through something nasty.

Unfortunately that's the way things are and coping with it is what we all have to do.

Excellent deductions, Watson.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2010, 10:10:04 PM »

I made a noble effort.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »
You guys have ganged up on me in a sensitive thread and those of you who have done so are major ass-holes and bullies, to be sure. You are also pathetic losers who will kick a person when they're down. I have no respect for anyone who does that.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, there is a section of the site if you really are feeling down and need to discuss something. You could ask one of the admins to move the thread to there if you are geniunely wanting to talk about something.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/board,48.0.html

What you also must realise, is when you are rude when people did initially offer you sincere and genuine advice, and I mean particularly rude, like telling Rage to go rotate...then you kind of look silly for complaining that you are being picked on when people respond to your rudeness. I suggest you look back through this thread and imagine if someone responded the same way to you if you were trying to help them.

Although, I'm not sure if you've ever reached out and ever helped someone else yourself, so I'm not really sure if you understand how agressive you were at the beginning of the thread (genuine comment btw).

As I said, if you are genuinely upset, ask the Admins, or Odeon, to move it for you, I'm sure they will. Even though you persist in calling everyone creeps, assholes, and dickheads and various other stupid names, when they were actually attempting to offer advice initially.

Damn, you ARE long winded.

P7PSP

« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2010, 10:18:56 PM »
You are so predictable.
Poor widdle Meadow. No response anyone writes can ever be the correct one. I'll try again to get it right just for the hell of it.

:wanker: :violin: