Author Topic: How's everything at WP?  (Read 6023 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: How's everything at WP?
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2010, 06:57:31 PM »
dreadful :thumbdn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2010, 06:58:28 PM »
Ha, yet another testament to the saying, the internet never forgets.

Indeed, even if you deleted the site or whatever.
Ever heard of wayback machine?

It doesn't work on this site but you could try zomg aspies.

It doesn't work too well with forums.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2010, 06:59:30 PM »

It's because there are too many links and pages

George Bernard Shaw

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2010, 07:08:25 PM »

It's because there are too many links and pages

Indeed, either that or the format is in php? I tried it on WP and it seems to work fine on there.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2010, 08:41:44 PM »
It depends on how the bots archive. Some websites may intentionally inhibit a bot's ability to harvest pages.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2010, 09:41:21 PM »
You see bots logged on amongst the members on zomg all the time. I used to look to see who was logged on regularly, and saw heaps of them. Yeah, zomg was phpp3 (I think), and that's one reason Soph was able to get the games going there.

I was spewing when I couldn't log in, but as the Prof said, Soph let it go cos there was a fair bit of shit happening. I wonder if SMF supports games (flash type thingies) as well.

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2010, 07:35:30 AM »
You see bots logged on amongst the members on zomg all the time. I used to look to see who was logged on regularly, and saw heaps of them. Yeah, zomg was phpp3 (I think), and that's one reason Soph was able to get the games going there.

I was spewing when I couldn't log in, but as the Prof said, Soph let it go cos there was a fair bit of shit happening. I wonder if SMF supports games (flash type thingies) as well.

Phpbb3 is easy to get games on there, you don't have to do too much to get it working, but the games comes in packs.
I'm actually weirdly enough trying to get the games working on my SMF forum via my own website.

It can be possible, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it without screwing up everything.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2010, 10:56:09 AM »

Phpbb3 is easy to get games on there, you don't have to do too much to get it working, but the games comes in packs.
I'm actually weirdly enough trying to get the games working on my SMF forum via my own website.

It can be possible, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it without screwing up everything.

What's yer site, and can I join?

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2010, 01:32:48 PM »

I made two sites, one is called Aspies Central which was done with vBulletin, it was pretty pricey but it was definitely worth it.
The other one is on my profile.

http://www.superboyian.co.cc - I haven't really worked on the forums that much though.

DukeNukem

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2010, 03:00:41 PM »

Whoa, there, Mr. Redneck. "yer" might be the way your folks back down in Alabama might say "your", but here... We say it the right way! "your"

At least you didn't say "you're" instead of "your". That really pisses me off! :wanker:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2010, 05:36:36 PM »

Whoa, there, Mr. Redneck. "yer" might be the way your folks back down in Alabama might say "your", but here... We say it the right way! "your"

At least you didn't say "you're" instead of "your". That really pisses me off! :wanker:

:laugh:

I think you have Steve-O mixed up with me.  I'm from Alabama although I don't live there now but he's not.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2010, 05:41:21 PM »
Lets go have a look

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »
(I'm sorry if this topic is too much for anyone but I'm curious to see if anyone else has my problem.)

The only way I can successfully masturbate is in the missionary position.

Most of the time, I masturbate by downloading pics on to my laptop computer. I set my computer on my bed and I lie in the prone position and rub myself on my sheets while looking at the pictures and videos I like.

I always look at pics from Onlytease and I can't do it any other way than in the missionary position. I think the reason is that I generate so much more thrusting power from my back, legs, and hips.

I only post this topic because I have never in my life been able to successfully orgasm while only manually stimulating myself. I can sit there and go at it for hours with my hand, but I can't ever finish off that way. I have to physically rub on something else. Does anyone else have this issue?

I don't know if it is related to Aspergers that I can't pleasure myself with my hands?

90% of the sexy pictures I like to look at come from the OnlyTease site. I love the ultra-hot UK glamour models.

Does anyone have a preferred masturbation method or is able to only do it one way, or can't do it a certain way?

:zoinks:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2010, 05:57:38 PM »

DukeNukem

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2010, 07:06:04 PM »
What's that all about? I write with my left hand and jerk off with my right. :zoinks: