Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10963 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2010, 09:57:42 PM »
Judy, Judy, Judy (where's Cary Grant when you need him?)

I've had run-ins with people, but have learnt from that. I now get on pretty well with everyone (I think), and even if I fuck up, I expect to be called on it. I would NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have a go at someone like cbc or any other person just for the sake of some shit that was posted (like being called a troll or something). Not any more, anyway. So I suggest, oh Feral boy, to pull your head out of your arse, and apologise to cbc. Either that, or take this to the callout room and let us rip you a new one there.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

In response to Eclair; If CBC says someone is a troll, I'd take her word for it - she admin'd AFF for years, right through when ED was coming over, and I'd say she's got a bit of an eye for it now.

My point is, 'troll' is a term you could apply to a lot of people. Just because a person's online experience (or stupid antics) are perceived as different to yours, doesn't necessarily mean they are any more or less a troll than anyone else.

My point with cbc is, that she is lovely here, doesn't really join in any 'committed' debate, so in theory, she could be termed a troll, because she floats outside the parameters of what the initial context of the site was.

Then she goes elsewhere to flame someone up by calling them a troll. She could equally be called a 'troll' here - again the terminology applied is your own opinion that she is not.

As I said, it was just a theory.

DukeNukem

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2010, 10:31:11 PM »
I didn't even know CouldBeFuckinHerOwnCousin was even on there until today. I'm such a dumbass! :wanker:

You FUCKING MORON.

CouldBeCousin used to be an ADMIN there - I'm the one who succeeded her.

You're making the same mistake that Bearheart made. I'll admit that's a laundry list, so I'll be a bit clearer; Attacking CBC, who is (to my knowledge) pretty much universally liked.

Also, this doesn't appear to be the callouts section.

In response to Eclair; If CBC says someone is a troll, I'd take her word for it - she admin'd AFF for years, right through when ED was coming over, and I'd say she's got a bit of an eye for it now.

So, Pikachu... CBC was an admin on AFF. The key word being "was". That means jack shit now, YOU FUCKING MORON!

Who the Hell is Bearheart? Did he make a sex tape with CBC or something? :zoinks:

I think ED should come over to AFF again and have a little fun with you, Gareth, Marcia Marcia Marcia, and some of those emos over there. ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »
I didn't even know CouldBeFuckinHerOwnCousin was even on there until today. I'm such a dumbass! :wanker:

You FUCKING MORON.

You're making the same mistake that Bearheart made. I'll admit that's a laundry list, so I'll be a bit clearer; Attacking CBC, who is (to my knowledge) pretty much universally liked.

So, Pikachu... CBC was an admin on AFF. The key word being "was". That means jack shit now, YOU FUCKING MORON!

Who the Hell is Bearheart? Did he make a sex tape with CBC or something? :zoinks:

I think ED should come over to AFF again and have a little fun with you, Gareth, Marcia Marcia Marcia, and some of those emos over there. ::)

Hey Jude
Don't make it bad
Take a sad song
And make it better.....

Fuck that, you ARE a sad song and you'll NEVER get better.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2010, 12:07:54 AM »
But but but you are a troll. You even admitted in IM you were trolling there. Now you're upset you got called one?

Wait, is this one of your trolling threads you posted?

Anyway KenM is a whiner and I have thought of him as a troll as well but it turned out he has BPD. Maybe he isn't making it all up. He admits what he did wrong in the past was wrong and can understand why I used to troll him on WP. If you read through all his posts at WP, you will see where we are all coming from. Heck even at least two other people at AFF (Bloke and dtx) are also skeptical of him like I was in the past. Duke Nukem is probably skeptical of him too.

But now I don't read his threads (I read one there) and I don't read suicide threads. I however read the last few pages of his suicide thread when I heard about what went on in it so I read it for curiousoty. Then I had enough.

What's with the name Judy?

Oh boy I sure have missed out on a lot I bet.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2010, 12:27:20 AM »
Isn't the current village idiot title from the same?

Indeed. He crossed some boundaries.

Of course, he wanted to keep the title once the fight was over. I would have changed it if he had wanted me to.
Maybe when this is over he will like Judy too.

Don't tempt me.
:eyelash:
Judy it is, then.
Of the aspie elite?

Admin abuse?

It's a dirty job, but if it has to be done, it has to be done.

:laugh:

I've been able to resist, so far.

You are strong, the force must be with you.  :laugh:

Actually the farce is with us all. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2010, 12:34:14 AM »

My point is, 'troll' is a term you could apply to a lot of people. Just because a person's online experience (or stupid antics) are perceived as different to yours, doesn't necessarily mean they are any more or less a troll than anyone else.

My point with cbc is, that she is lovely here, doesn't really join in any 'committed' debate, so in theory, she could be termed a troll, because she floats outside the parameters of what the initial context of the site was.

Then she goes elsewhere to flame someone up by calling them a troll. She could equally be called a 'troll' here - again the terminology applied is your own opinion that she is not.

I see your point but what's missing is the difference in how they act.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2010, 12:50:08 AM »
But but but you are a troll. You even admitted in IM you were trolling there. Now you're upset you got called one?

Wait, is this one of your trolling threads you posted?

Anyway KenM is a whiner and I have thought of him as a troll as well but it turned out he has BPD. Maybe he isn't making it all up. He admits what he did wrong in the past was wrong and can understand why I used to troll him on WP. If you read through all his posts at WP, you will see where we are all coming from. Heck even at least two other people at AFF (Bloke and dtx) are also skeptical of him like I was in the past. Duke Nukem is probably skeptical of him too.

But now I don't read his threads (I read one there) and I don't read suicide threads. I however read the last few pages of his suicide thread when I heard about what went on in it so I read it for curiousoty. Then I had enough.

What's with the name Judy?

Oh boy I sure have missed out on a lot I bet.

Sir Les gave him the name cos he cried about being called a troll. As in 'Judy's Turn To Cry'. The name stuck, and stiff shit if he don't like it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2010, 01:23:00 AM »
So this is where the name started.

I am confused by the whole thing. He likes to troll but is upset he got called one? Unless this is one of his games. I'll have to ask him about it when we chat next time.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2010, 02:41:41 AM »

Oh for fuck sake.

Troll = Someone who intentionally takes the piss out of others by various means for laughs, let it be pretending to be some stupid cunt, intentional logical fallacies, using controversial viewpoints etc.

I have yet to see CBC do any of these, so it's a bit stupid to claim that she too can be called a troll don't ye' think? Calling someone a "troll" isn't enough to become one, neither is "floating outside the parameters".
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:44:25 AM by Mr Shledge »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2010, 02:58:55 AM »

You FUCKING MORON.

Bearheart is a member here.  :facepalm2:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2010, 04:23:08 AM »
Okay, since I am a generous guy, I will let you peeps have your way for once. I renamed myself to Judy. :eyelash:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2010, 05:05:39 AM »
Good girl Judy.  :asthing:

Now the next big step is to open your heart to us Judy. Have a decent cry to us. We are all Aspies here and supportive as hell.

Quote from: Duke_Nukem
I want some social interaction, but it's very hard to come by for me. My family has rejected me, so there's really nothing to fall back on. I need help with certain things in life but I can't just go out there and convince someone to help me! I'm all alone and have no one to help me get my driver's license. Life is nothing but a cruel joke being played on me! :(

I have no talent or no desire to put any effort into anything. I cannot draw, do any 3D modeling, programming, I cannot play any musical instruments, I failed college, I fail at socializing with anybody online or in real life... Hell, I fail at most of the video games I play! AAAAAARRRRRGH!!!

Why does most things that look rather easy for people always become a debilitating difficulty for me?!? Why does everything I do turns out half-baked?!? I can only do the basic of things without screwing them up!

It's a wonder how the hell I have survived living by myself for so long, being so forgetful or ignorant of important things like homework, paying bills on time, keeping good hygiene, and actually trying to gain a little muscle and lose a little weight. And time passes by so damn fast! It's like minutes turn into seconds, and hours turn into minutes, and so forth!

I am on Adderall and Zoloft, but the hell if those meds are actually helping! Adderall helps my concentration a little BIT, but Zoloft just makes it more frustrating to masturbate! I feel like I'm just going to be a homeless failure at the age of 30. I don't even feel ambitious in anything. Any kind of ambition just quickly goes away when it seems hard.

Why can't I just get the motivation to just try to LIVE and not waste time everyday sitting and doing almost nothing on the computer?!? I want to see some self-progress DAMN IT! I don't want to be like my biological father, who doesn't ever do anything and never wants anything!

Well, if I could be Duke Nukem instead of some fat, lonely twerp, then things would be easier. Or not.

Yes, I am. I don't really have any friends or family to speak of.

I have a very low self esteem from being rejected by society in general.

So Judy, being the kind-hearted generous soul I am, I thought to start you off with a few pointers into your fail life.
So are you the person calling out CBC and making a big emo cry about things? Are you the same worthy poster who doesn't put himself in the same league as other emos? Hell I dare you to find a bigger emo that Judy the "Life is nothing but a cruel joke being played on me!" rainy faced whine-tard.

Dad would be proud of the little girl he raised.

Come on Judy squirt some tears and reach your hands out for a hug.....or lube yourself up and bend over. Either works for us.

We will be gentle  >:D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2010, 06:01:47 AM »

You FUCKING MORON.

You claim you didn't know CBC was there, when she was an admin during your stay. Way to fail at reading comprehension, YOU FUCKING MORON.

Heh, no, Bearheart is someone butthurt that they got banned about a year ago from AFF - they came here to troll and were ripped a new one.

Go read the thread in callouts, it was funny.

Nah, ED are boring. Been there, done that.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2010, 10:04:29 AM »
Gees, even Calandale would have let Judy have a go on his Tower of Power.