Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10915 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2010, 08:48:26 AM »
Would he be someone who made you cry? :zoinks:

I... Never... Cry...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2010, 08:57:35 AM »
You came in here crying Princess.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2010, 08:58:07 AM »
Wrong: Somebody on AFF said something mean to me and it hurt my feelings and I wish they would apologize and never do it again.

Right: Somebody on AFF said something mean to me so I told them to meet me behind the 7/11, I'll be the guy with the length of steel pipe who's beating you mercilessly.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2010, 09:06:24 AM »

I... Never... Cry...

Balls of tears... :'(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2010, 10:56:07 AM »
:popcorn:

Don't hurt him too much too soon. This is very entertaining.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
You came in here crying Princess.

Don't dodge my question, Mr. Sir Less Patterson. Are you or are you NOT the user Bloke on Aspies For Freedom?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2010, 11:16:32 AM »
"Nobody spoke so he shouted all the louder, "Who threw the overalls in Mrs. Murphy's chowder?"
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »

I... Never... Cry...
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Hamlet Act 3 Scene 2.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2010, 11:51:16 AM »
I was at AFF, minding my own business, when you came up and called me a "worthless troll" in a thread. I'm not offended that you called me that name, but what made me mad is that it was the only post I have seen from you on AFF, meaning that you just came on there to try to undermine me and my posts! :grrr:

Keep your fatass out of my business, you hear? That goes for anyone else here on Intensity Squared. I think this forum had enough of hearing about drama on other forums, so don't try to start it again.

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF

I want to make sure I have this straight.

You're not upset because CBC called you a "worthless troll," but you are upset because you think she joined AFF just to spy on you?

She has been a member there for four years, which is three years longer than you have been, and she has thousands of posts there.

So she didn't join just to spy on you.

She hasn't posted as much there recently as she has here, but I think that may be because here is more fun for her than there lately. I looked, but I can't find the relevant thread on AFF perhaps because it has been deleted or perhaps because I'm a guest there and it's in a part of the forum that guest can't see.  I did see quite a few posts CBC made during August, so she obviously has interests there other than you.  

If you agreed with someone who said a suicidal person should just go ahead and kill himself or herself, then I could see how she could think you were trolling.  I think she would be very concerned if a suicidal person posted there and if it appeared that some members of AFF were egging this suicidal person on.  I can't find the thread, so this may not have been your intent.  But AFF is supposed to be a support site, so I can understand her reaction if this is what she believed.

If you are upset because CBC called you a "worthless troll" on AFF when it was not your intent to be, because you care about what the other members there think of you, then I wonder if she would have responded differently if you told her this in a less confrontational way.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2010, 01:47:07 PM »
Hmmm... I take it that Sir Less Patterson's threats are empty. I'm very disappointed! :grrr:

No Judy. No empty threats. I was just seeing if you would man up yet and apologise for being a little bitch

So you were threatening me just to see if I would "man up" and apologize to the little bitch? Is that NOT an empty threat?

:trainwreck:

YOU FAIL!

No it isn't. I was seeing if you were going to do this before I followed through. I was giving you a fighting chance. You don't man up and I take you out.

Sledge is right here. You are a sensitive little bitch and you NEED AFF for support.

That IS your weak point.

All good Judy. Nice tough guy speak anyhow and denial that you are a sensitive little bitch.

BTW Judy you may have seen that I am currently a bit preoccupied with RL issues but that said I will over the next couple of weeks find where you go and under what names and start seeing if I can cut your support right from under you. Give me time.

Let me make this clear, Sir Less-of-a-man-than-ME Patterson...

MY NAME IS NOT JUDY!!!

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Now that I got that out of the way, go ahead and try to cut out my "support". It's NOT going to work. Just like your fat asspie... ASS! :zoinks:

AH!

...   but since you have made such a significant, horribly claxoned by out of tune trumpeting, we will always call you "JUDY."

Get over it, Judy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 05:38:55 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2010, 02:40:48 PM »
Judy it is, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2010, 02:42:05 PM »
Thank you Sir Les, Dirt Dawg and Odeon for this wonderful identification for FA/DN. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Osensitive1

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2010, 02:56:46 PM »
Judy it is, then.
Of the aspie elite?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2010, 02:58:44 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2010, 02:59:51 PM »
Isn't the current village idiot title from the same?