Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10855 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 07:18:14 PM »
Mmmm doughnuts. :heart:

:plus:  for that mesmerizing picture...  :heart: :drool: :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 07:24:41 PM »
A flying fuck at a rolling donut? Can it be a chocolate one? Because I love chocolate DONUTS! ;D
See, that wasn't so difficult to get your knickers out of a twist.

Thanks Hyke (sniff) you are a treasure.

Eh, I think Hyke came onto the tissue before giving it to you. :zoinks:
She does carry on sometimes.

Ah, but you don't mind at all.  :-*
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »
I was at AFF, minding my own business, when you came up and called me a "worthless troll" in a thread. I'm not offended that you called me that name, but what made me mad is that it was the only post I have seen from you on AFF, meaning that you just came on there to try to undermine me and my posts! :grrr:
:indeed: Sometimes cbc says something to me and my lower lip gets wobbly too.   :'( Here is a song to cheer you up little buckaroo.

Keep your fatass out of my business, you hear? That goes for anyone else here on Intensity Squared. I think this forum had enough of hearing about drama on other forums, so don't try to start it again.

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF
I guess we have all been told. Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

Cute YouTube, PPK.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 07:27:18 PM »
I was at AFF, minding my own business, when you came up and called me a "worthless troll" in a thread. I'm not offended that you called me that name, but what made me mad is that it was the only post I have seen from you on AFF, meaning that you just came on there to try to undermine me and my posts! :grrr:
:indeed: Sometimes cbc says something to me and my lower lip gets wobbly too.   :'( Here is a song to cheer you up little buckaroo.

Keep your fatass out of my business, you hear? That goes for anyone else here on Intensity Squared. I think this forum had enough of hearing about drama on other forums, so don't try to start it again.

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF
I guess we have all been told. Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

Cute YouTube, PPK.

:agreed:  A tasteful and sensitive choice!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 09:38:38 PM »
I found myself moving side to side in rhythm to the music.  Great trip down memory lane.  Thanks PPK.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 03:50:39 AM »

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF

So CouldBeCousin just came there huh? She was not a Mod there a number of years right? She was not a long term existing member years before you wrote that piece or even joined....right? Only came there to give you a hard time?

"Keep your fatass out of my business, you hear? That goes for anyone else here on Intensity Squared"

LOL. Seek to give us orders? OK Judy you naughty little bitch, here is how it works. You are our bitch. Your big balls of steel are ours too. You seek to give orders to us and this is what you have not realised, we own you.

Why?

Simply put because one of the sweetest things on here you insulted for no reason other than the fact that she (on another board) pointed out what you were doing. Now in doing this the guy who plays tough troll here is offended by the mere suggestion that he has bought his persona there. Furthermore after DTX was banned for not doing too much more than he was (and he had been backing DTX strongly) he then falls on his knees and apologises.
Generally speaking Duke Nukem over there is a boo-hoo whiny crying emo with trouble meeting the girls and having relationships and his balls of steel don't get a mention. Duke Nukem is a little boy who needs support and to be held tight.
Duke Nukem Needs AFF To Support His Issues.

Duke you have to choices. Apologise to CBC for getting it wrong or I will be relentless harassing shit out of you until you are banned and your support mechanism in AFF is ruined. We all make mistakes Duke. I am giving you an out. I suggest strongly you take it
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 04:03:10 AM »

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF

Charming as always.  ::)  Look again, you'll see that that post was one of 2,190 I have made on AFF since joining in May 2006. You agreed with another member who goaded a suicidal member to "just go and die." You make cruel jokes about other members' suffering. If you don't like being called a troll, don't be one. Of course, you could have addressed my "fatass" being in your business by PMing me on AFF or saying something in the thread, it was YOUR choice to bring "drama on other forums" here. Have a nice day.

Pot calling the kettle black much? Since when do you decide what does and does not make a troll? Or are you coasting on some 'misguided' puffed up popularity here, which makes you think you can take on another person on another site?

You spend a lot of time here making mindless posts that one could term as 'trolling'.

Just a theory.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 05:40:51 AM »

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF

Charming as always.  ::)  Look again, you'll see that that post was one of 2,190 I have made on AFF since joining in May 2006. You agreed with another member who goaded a suicidal member to "just go and die." You make cruel jokes about other members' suffering. If you don't like being called a troll, don't be one. Of course, you could have addressed my "fatass" being in your business by PMing me on AFF or saying something in the thread, it was YOUR choice to bring "drama on other forums" here. Have a nice day.

Pot calling the kettle black much? Since when do you decide what does and does not make a troll? Or are you coasting on some 'misguided' puffed up popularity here, which makes you think you can take on another person on another site?

You spend a lot of time here making mindless posts that one could term as 'trolling'.

Just a theory.

Bad theory. Everyone knows he trolls here and that he is a troll. In fact he said as much here about himself. CBC is well liked and for a reason.
Not one of your better posts Eclair. Shame
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

DukeNukem

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 06:24:40 AM »
I actually agree with Eclair on that point. I just love it when someone (CBC) targets their sexual frustrations at me! :wanker:

I was not backing up DTX. In fact, I think he's a fucking idiot to suggest that I should pay for a prostitute to somehow try to resolve my problems in life. I cheered when that moron got banned! :asthing:

You think I'm a worthless troll? You better watch out, I baited DTX into getting banned by constantly trying to provoke him. And it worked pretty well! :evillaugh:

I must be a pretty good troll, because I have successfully offended several of those ass pies at AFF and I haven't seen so much as a warning from those "almighty" mods! :evillaugh:

Hehehehe... Dumbasses!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2010, 06:30:28 AM »
Don't gloat awhile you're ahead, might bring bad luck. ;)

Happy trolling. :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2010, 07:39:01 AM »
I actually agree with Eclair on that point. I just love it when someone (CBC) targets their sexual frustrations at me! :wanker:

I was not backing up DTX. In fact, I think he's a fucking idiot to suggest that I should pay for a prostitute to somehow try to resolve my problems in life. I cheered when that moron got banned! :asthing:

You think I'm a worthless troll? You better watch out, I baited DTX into getting banned by constantly trying to provoke him. And it worked pretty well! :evillaugh:

I must be a pretty good troll, because I have successfully offended several of those ass pies at AFF and I haven't seen so much as a warning from those "almighty" mods! :evillaugh:

Hehehehe... Dumbasses!

No Judy, you are shit out of luck. You are a dumb kid with a higher expectation of him self than what he deserves. You will get a caution. When do you want it? Then a warning and then a temp ban. You don't care though right?  :thumbup:

DukeNukem

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2010, 08:08:39 AM »

Hehehehe... Dumbasses!

No Judy, you are shit out of luck. You are a dumb kid with a higher expectation of him self than what he deserves. You will get a caution. When do you want it? Then a warning and then a temp ban. You don't care though right?  :thumbup:

Damn right I don't care, because you are not a mod, now aren't you? ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2010, 08:24:25 AM »

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF

Just a theory.

Bad theory. Everyone knows he trolls here and that he is a troll. In fact he said as much here about himself. CBC is well liked and for a reason.

I don't think she makes many great posts as of late. :orly:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2010, 08:54:31 AM »

Sincerely,

Duke_Nukem from AFF

Just a theory.

I don't think she makes many great posts as of late. :orly:

You are almost "whatever" worthy yourself.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2010, 12:27:25 PM »
I never have the pretension to.