Educational

Author Topic: Its unavoidable. Happy Birthday Pika.  (Read 637 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Its unavoidable. Happy Birthday Pika.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 02:06:16 PM »
Pika. All "oldfags" have to actually become old sometime. I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL INTERNET FIGHT CLUB
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 02:11:34 PM »
Pika. All "oldfags" have to actually become old sometime. I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL INTERNET FIGHT CLUB

LOLWUT TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO (and so on)

RULES 1&2 LOL NEWFAG CAN'T TRIFORCE TROLOLOLO.

(fa/tg/uy reportan in)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 02:21:52 PM »
You have indeed induced the lulz, my friend. Again, have a good birthday.  :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 02:37:03 PM »
Happy Birthday! :party:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »
What I DON'T get is why our resident village fall-down king keeps referring to you as a yellow Pokemon.

DukeNukem

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »
Only an Atheist would actually celebrate their birthdays. ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »

While you fuckwits celebrate a persons' deathday. Remember Jesus? I bet he got a little cross over that one.

DukeNukem

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 08:25:33 PM »

While you fuckwits celebrate a persons' deathday. Remember Jesus? I bet he got a little cross over that one.

Jesus Christ chose to die for our sins. It was His destiny as the Son of God!

Easter was the day Jesus was resurrected after being crucified three days prior. Too bad you heathens made it into a parody by taking out Jesus and putting in a rabbit and eggs!

Damn you all for turning important Christian holidays into lustful cash cows! I bet Jesus got a "little cross" over that. Har har. ::)

And keep on contributing to the works of Satan! The Prince of Darkness will only watch and laugh in the face of your sempiternal incineration. 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »

Easter was the day Jesus was resurrected after being crucified three days prior. Too bad you heathens made it into a parody by taking out Jesus and putting in a rabbit and eggs!

Damn you all for turning important Christian holidays into lustful cash cows! I bet Jesus got a "little cross" over that. Har har. ::)

And keep on contributing to the works of Satan! The Prince of Darkness will only watch and laugh in the face of your sempiternal incineration. 

You've probably got the wrong idea about me. I'm not anti-christian at all. In fact one of my favourite ever films was Monty Pythons Life of Brian. Have you ever seen it? What did you think of it?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 08:32:50 PM »

Bullshit. From what I was told by a lot of Christians, there WAS no choice. His 'father' told him he had to die, and so he did. No choice whatsoever.

Oh, and Easter is actually a Pagan holiday as well, which you borrowed for your own self-interest. Originally named Ostara, it falls on Mar 21 (Spring equinox) and is a fertility feast.

Why don't you run for Pope? You're about as noisy as him.

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 10:26:46 PM »
Obviously false since Catholics, Protestants and most other denominations of christian except Jehovah's Witnesses tend to celebrate birthdays. Furthermore Jews, Bahai, Buddhists and Hindus celebrate birthdays so your assertion that only atheists do so is prima facie bullshit. I am atheist though and if you don't like it fuck off. Furthermore, in the unlikely event that you do like it, fuck off anyway. This is for you  :upyours:, this is for Yahweh  :upyours:, this is for the donkey that Mary rode on  :upyours: and this one is for your mother/aunt  :upyours:

DukeNukem

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 11:29:31 PM »

Bullshit. From what I was told by a lot of Christians, there WAS no choice. His 'father' told him he had to die, and so he did. No choice whatsoever.

Oh, and Easter is actually a Pagan holiday as well, which you borrowed for your own self-interest. Originally named Ostara, it falls on Mar 21 (Spring equinox) and is a fertility feast.

Why don't you run for Pope? You're about as noisy as him.

Is that what they taught you in the Church of Satan, AKA the public education system? Does the Pope shit in the woods? :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 11:40:35 PM »
Judy stop fucking up this birthday thread or we will not post in your birthday thread when it is your Birthday. (OK it was a weak threat as  no one cares enough to pay him attention on here or in real life. Not even his biological parents....amirite Judy?  :zoinks:)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 12:20:51 AM »
Judy stop fucking up this birthday thread or we will not post in your birthday thread when it is your Birthday. (OK it was a weak threat as  no one cares enough to pay him attention on here or in real life. Not even his biological parents....amirite Judy?  :zoinks:)
:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 05:22:40 AM »
 :cake: :birthday: :bdaygrn: