Author Topic: I spy MsY with my little eye (game)  (Read 2733 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I spy MsY with my little eye (game)
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
This thread is visible to guests so why not...?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 11:43:33 AM »
I find it strange that she's only logged about 11-12 minutes of time online here (as per her member stats).

Why would she log in, if all she can see logged in is the same as she can see as a guest?
You won't know if she is spying on you or not.
And as long as she is not doing anything else but glance at I2 now and then as a guest, there is no need to know if she is.
The moment someone starts seriously stalking you, is the time to worry.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »
I find it strange that she's only logged about 11-12 minutes of time online here (as per her member stats).

Why would she log in, if all she can see logged in is the same as she can see as a guest?
And as long as she is not doing anything else but glance at I2 now and then as a guest, there is no need to know if she is.

She's playing games with me. She might be covert now but she wasn't before, as if to blatantly say "hey bitch, it's me here, and I'm watching you". I mean, she didn't even hide her email in her profile (or maybe she doesn't realise you can). She WANTS me to know it's her. Sure it may not be stalking that seems dangerous but I'm gonna assume she's doing it with the worst of intentions towards me.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 03:10:32 AM »

She's playing games with me. She might be covert now but she wasn't before, as if to blatantly say "hey bitch, it's me here, and I'm watching you". I mean, she didn't even hide her email in her profile (or maybe she doesn't realise you can). She WANTS me to know it's her. Sure it may not be stalking that seems dangerous but I'm gonna assume she's doing it with the worst of intentions towards me.

Or, you could forget about him, and her, and get on with your life.

Your behaviour makes them think you give a shit. And quite frankly, if she's got nothing better to do than to see what you are up to here, who is the better person?

I hope you can move on, because it's been going on for months now, and not healthy for you to be worrying about people like this all the time.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 05:09:43 AM »
Well a certain someone in PM suggested I call her out somewhere here, so here we are.

Of course I could not give a shit, but then I'd be like mr montrous goblin, who also doesn't give a shit about what his fiance is up to online.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 05:29:13 AM »
Well a certain someone in PM suggested I call her out somewhere here, so here we are.

Of course I could not give a shit, but then I'd be like mr montrous goblin, who also doesn't give a shit about what his fiance is up to online.

I'd guess that he's told her about you coming here and how you freaked out that he came here and she's doing the same to freak you out.

Does he give a shit about what she's doing? He doesn't care about you, so no, he doesn't give a shit if she's creeping you out or spying on you. He just doesn't care.

He'll use her, think he's in love....then move on to the next person.

She will be you at some point....wondering what she did wrong, how could he be so cruel.

So, you can move on, or you can be a part of his game of using people like little puppets to amuse himself.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 06:23:26 AM »
Who the fuck is MsY and why should I care?

Anyway here's a PROTIP: NEVER use your personal e-mail address for message boards and have it public, ever. Always use a fake one or keep it hidden. Just saying...  :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »
Just more WP drama. Msy is someone from WP who is friends with goblin, his fiancee. Goblin is also from WP who was YOURMUM's boyfriend.

But I find it ironic when she said in her post on WP her ex is one of her favorites there.  :-\
Why have someone be your favorite if you felt hurt by them?

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »
Just more WP drama. Msy is someone from WP who is friends with goblin, his fiancee. Goblin is also from WP who was YOURMUM's boyfriend.

But I find it ironic when she said in her post on WP her ex is one of her favorites there.  :-\

I was just thinking that too, I saw it aswell on WP unless she wanted to say that he was her favourite so he can't bother her?
Could possibly be the case?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 03:58:38 PM »

Or, you could forget about him, and her, and get on with your life.

Your behaviour makes them think you give a shit. And quite frankly, if she's got nothing better to do than to see what you are up to here, who is the better person?

I hope you can move on, because it's been going on for months now, and not healthy for you to be worrying about people like this all the time.

Amen. :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »
Your behaviour makes them think you give a shit.
It doesn't make her think, it lets her know. The behavior makes the other stick around because it's hard to ignore when people are talking about one.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »

I was just thinking that too, I saw it aswell on WP unless she wanted to say that he was her favourite so he can't bother her?
Could possibly be the case?

Love thy enemy

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 12:14:52 PM »

I think starting this game helped, since she hasn't been back since you started this thread calling attention to her.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 02:52:28 AM »
Meh, I just thought MsY was a typo.....

Offline MONIQUEIJ

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 04:30:40 PM »
I spy with my little eye someone who is totally hot! oh wait theirs a mirror in front of   :duh:
I love to act.