Educational

Author Topic: Hi Intensity.  (Read 2071 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Hi Intensity.
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 07:38:05 PM »
Welcome.

Interesting username.

Offline termagant

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 10:10:57 PM »
Sorry guys, I slept until this afternoon Alaska time, then ran to get a burger so I could be home to watch the Stanley Cup finals, which turned out to be the crappiest game ever.  Thanks for all the welcomes.  I'd be out on a fishing boat right now, if it weren't for lack of funds.  BTW, Peter, are you actually old enough to remember the "out and about in a boat" commercial, or are you just curious? 

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 03:43:54 AM »
Sorry guys, I slept until this afternoon Alaska time, then ran to get a burger so I could be home to watch the Stanley Cup finals, which turned out to be the crappiest game ever.  Thanks for all the welcomes.  I'd be out on a fishing boat right now, if it weren't for lack of funds.  BTW, Peter, are you actually old enough to remember the "out and about in a boat" commercial, or are you just curious? 

Is 26 old enough?  I live in Scotland, so it probably never aired here.  I just reasoned along the lines of 'termagant' + 'love to argue' -> quarrelsome woman + 'out and about in a boat' -> fishwife + modern context -> fishing boat = woman who spends time on a fishing boat and likes to argue. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 04:57:10 AM »

Is 26 old enough?  I live in Scotland, so it probably never aired here.  I just reasoned along the lines of 'termagant' + 'love to argue' -> quarrelsome woman + 'out and about in a boat' -> fishwife + modern context -> fishing boat = woman who spends time on a fishing boat and likes to argue. 

^ Is this a mathematical formula?

Offline termagant

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 05:53:17 AM »

Of course I instantly understood your line of reasoning, but I just really liked that commercial by the Canadian tourist board that aired in the late 80s.  God, I'm weird aren't I? 

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 06:13:46 AM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline termagant

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 06:51:32 AM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 10:01:32 AM »

^ Is this a mathematical formula?

It's more of a map that charts a route through my brain.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 11:44:14 PM »
The landscape of your mind?

Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 12:55:47 AM »
:welcome: to Intensity termagent.
6 more posts and you get to see more of the place.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline termagant

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 01:00:54 AM »
^I am learning your ways.   :2thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:10:10 AM by termagant »

Offline termagant

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 01:08:20 AM »
God, I'm weird aren't I?  

:welcome:  :indeed:

*edited b/c I am a moron*  :scotch:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

HOW DARE YOU?

HOW DARE YOU?

:zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2010, 02:53:09 PM »
This n00b seems like a disappointment to me. C'mon, post, show how entertaining you are!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2010, 03:09:22 PM »
How did you find this forum?