Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11047 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2010, 10:23:57 PM »
The guy's an aspie, I have no doubts.

I don't see where the whole, "omg hes not an aspie" is pulled from.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DukeNukem

« Reply #256 on: September 19, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »
Aspie or not, Alex Plank is still a prick and might be a sociopath. :wanker:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2010, 10:48:44 PM »

Rule of thumb:

If there is anyone you don't like, they don't have AS.  :2thumbsup:

DukeNukem

« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »

Rule of thumb:

If there is anyone you don't like, they don't have AS.  :2thumbsup:

Well, if there's anyone that I do NOT like, then chances are, they do NOT have (an) AS(S).

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #259 on: September 19, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »

I don't either, because it's true that Aspies can be manipulative bastards too.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

richard

« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2010, 11:06:56 PM »
AFF is good for something, read this. this blog reply is comentary but is pulled from this topic from john robison of autism spreaks.
i tend to agree with this blog, http://www.wellsphere.com/autism-autism-spectrum-article/autism-talk-tv-the-saga-gets-uglier/1201792

john robisons comments used in this blog can be found in the wp topic: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt134097.html

i was a donating member and i personally am very offended at how john robison says, "well if your membership donated he wouldnt ask"

thats not my problem first of all, its his. he made the website not me. second i did the best i could! as im shure most others who donated did.

alex is indeed a sell out
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:20:04 PM by richard »

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: September 20, 2010, 12:21:28 AM »
It seems to me some people clump "aspies" together as sweet people who feel for other aspies and want everything to do with them. It's not the case.

Examples:

Lit: Aspies should date each other/stick together and not manipulate each other/lick my butthole
Other people:
You should feel sorry for me because I have aspergers too
You should want to be my friend because I have aspergers too
It upsets me that aspies can't have empathy for the fact aspie males like me can't get laid - they should
Aspies should stick together
You're not very nice about my posts its very un aspie like.

What the fuck is aspie like?

Jesus. If someone's a fucking twat, they're a fucking twat no matter how their brain works.

Apparently people at WP think i'm not aspergers because I critisise their posts when I don't agree with them, don't want to date other aspies (mainly ones like the ones there) and don't feel sorry for aspie males who can't get laid.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 12:23:38 AM by fatty mcblob »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2010, 12:33:05 AM »
It seems to me some people clump "aspies" together as sweet people who feel for other aspies and want everything to do with them. It's not the case.

Examples:

Lit: Aspies should date each other/stick together and not manipulate each other/lick my butthole
Other people:
You should feel sorry for me because I have aspergers too
You should want to be my friend because I have aspergers too
It upsets me that aspies can't have empathy for the fact aspie males like me can't get laid - they should
Aspies should stick together
You're not very nice about my posts its very un aspie like.

What the fuck is aspie like?

Jesus. If someone's a fucking twat, they're a fucking twat no matter how their brain works.

Apparently people at WP think i'm not aspergers because I critisise their posts when I don't agree with them, don't want to date other aspies (mainly ones like the ones there) and don't feel sorry for aspie males who can't get laid.

:plus:

Speaking of Robison and Alex. Alex prostituted himself by selling out to those assholes, and Robison was the John willing to pay for the blowjob Alex gave him. Now I ask you, isn't prostitution still illegal?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2010, 12:36:30 AM »
Personally, I don't see why you still bother with WP Fiona.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: September 20, 2010, 01:22:16 AM »
Personally, I don't see why you still bother with WP Fiona.

Its human nature.

People are drawn to what cause controversy (sp?). And tbh I would feel like I need a restraint to not critisise some of the posts there. Like one just then:

Quote from: mcblob
Quote from: Aspie1
Jules22, let me ask you this: how would you feel if your boyfriend never gave you flowers, never took out out to a romantic dinner, never told you how beautiful you look, never bought you chocolates "just because", never gave you emotional support after a stressful day, never wrote you a love letter, and never agreed to help you around the house.  That's right, you'd dump him faster than you can say "it's not you, it's me..

Do guys actually do that? I've never met any who do. Thats a stupid stereotype its pretty much never the case.
And saying that women expect that is even worse.

God help me if anyone like that ever registers at my forum. They haven't yet, but I won't be giving them a pity party.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2010, 02:24:17 AM »
True I suppose, but I refuse to actively post there anymore. It's a lost cause.

Anyway if some fucktard comes to your forum who's like that, see it as an opportunity to be a total bitch.  :zoinks:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2010, 02:29:48 AM »
Ok, new word is that Superboyian has now been banned, but I'm dubious about the identity of that sockpuppet account "zhang_fei" that is claiming to be him.

I shall wait for Ian himself to see this and verify.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2010, 02:43:27 AM »
Sumone's be'ina trollin'

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #268 on: September 20, 2010, 04:30:56 AM »
I like Robinson and think he's generally a good and well-meaning guy. When dealing with funding and doling out money from an organization, I just know it can be more complex than one would think. Certain funds tend to be allocated for certain categories of fund-options. So Alex receiving AS money doesn't irk me.

I do consider Alex a sell-out. But then I suppose come this May I will be selling out also and applying to Autism Speaks for a predoctoral fellowship. So I can't go pointing fingers as I will be guilty of the same.

Money is money. You wanna do what you wanna do, sometimes there are moral compromises. That's life.
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #269 on: September 20, 2010, 04:46:13 AM »
I like Robinson and think he's generally a good and well-meaning guy. When dealing with funding and doling out money from an organization, I just know it can be more complex than one would think. Certain funds tend to be allocated for certain categories of fund-options. So Alex receiving AS money doesn't irk me.

I do consider Alex a sell-out. But then I suppose come this May I will be selling out also and applying to Autism Speaks for a predoctoral fellowship. So I can't go pointing fingers as I will be guilty of the same.

Money is money. You wanna do what you wanna do, sometimes there are moral compromises. That's life.

Very disappointing.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap