Educational

Author Topic: Fuck the police  (Read 3390 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Fuck the police
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 03:06:07 PM »
You'll get cunty police and nice police. Just because they're protecting the law does not mean their personalities are the same. :zoinks:

I had no involvement with any here so I can't say anything bad about them. Besides, they're not even armed or anything here.

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »
I would argue that they are not. Then think they are better than the average person on the street mainly because they get to see most people at their worst and also because they have so much power over their lives.

A lot of police become arrogant cunts because of this.

:indeed:

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 11:08:44 PM »
The ones I've had contact with, at least in the UK, have been really lovely and caring.

Translation: they used a condom and gave me a reach-around before jamming it in my ass. :LMAO: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2010, 11:26:05 PM »
Policemen are people too ::)

Not according to the law, according to the law they're better than people.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 11:09:51 AM »
Sometimes, Fox News surprises me:

This incident really seems to be turning the tide of public opinion on prohibition.  I've been following it closely in online discussions, and usually when something like this happens, there's an army of cop-lovers that spring to the defence of the police, but the law-and-order crowd have been very quiet this time.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 11:26:03 AM »
We can only hope the tide is turning.  Things like this are scary as hell.  Fox news wow never would have expected it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 03:22:41 PM »

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Interrupting cop!

interrupt

GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

I hate to say it, but I think you don't know the full story.  It would be unwise to make an attack unless you got the full info, that is why I went to bed last night, after my "brother" really annoyed me, with his "stupidity".  I tried to pay the gas bill, he left the door open and let my gas out,  I am about to get shut off,  and I don't like waste.  Its one of my ways to cultivate mental heallth, because there is alot of people that I want to say fuck you to.  Weither its a physical attack or abuse make sure your ready for a response, they don't just sit there you know.

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:35 PM »
The cops should be put in prison for taking it that far.

Fox News is sensationalist journalism.   It does not surprise me in the least that they reported this.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 09:13:07 PM »
Sometimes, Fox News surprises me:

This incident really seems to be turning the tide of public opinion on prohibition.  I've been following it closely in online discussions, and usually when something like this happens, there's an army of cop-lovers that spring to the defence of the police, but the law-and-order crowd have been very quiet this time.

Loved Judge Napolitano's first question to the Mayor: "Why aren't these cops in jail?"
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 09:57:51 PM »
Here's the affidavit that was submitted to the judge prior to the raid:  http://www.gocolumbiamo.com/Police/Documents/AffidavitKinlochCourtsearchwarrant.pdf
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 10:50:41 PM »
Here's the affidavit that was submitted to the judge prior to the raid:  http://www.gocolumbiamo.com/Police/Documents/AffidavitKinlochCourtsearchwarrant.pdf

I just love how the cops "evidence" for drug trafficing is "JimBob over here and Skeeter over there both said that the suspect was dealing, so it must be true!"

Sounds like a redneck cop and a redneck judge.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 05:05:39 AM »

I just love how the cops "evidence" for drug trafficing is "JimBob over here and Skeeter over there both said that the suspect was dealing, so it must be true!"

Sounds like a redneck cop and a redneck judge.

I knew  a Skeeter when I lived in Florida :laugh:

What a flimsy warrant it was more a resume for the cop than anything else.  I wonder if he saves it on his computer and uses it as a template like  do with my contracts
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 08:51:14 AM »
I believe the reason this video went viral is that we have reached a “tipping point” as far as police abuses of law and, specifically, unlawful uses of SWAT are concerned. My hope is the same as Radley Balko’s: that people will look at SWAT raids in their own communities, investigate the details, and ask why paramilitary raids are being carried out on–-in most instances–-unarmed, peaceful, law-abiding citizens.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:53:31 AM by punkdrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 01:19:25 PM »
Fuckers!  I think Youtube just killed the comments on the SWAT raid video.  Can someone else confirm that it's not just a problem on my end?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 02:02:55 PM »
Fuckers!  I think Youtube just killed the comments on the SWAT raid video.  Can someone else confirm that it's not just a problem on my end?

If you are talking about the video you posted of Judge Napolitano commenting on the SWAT raid in Columbia, Missouri, then the comments seem to be fine to me.  YouTube wanted me to log in when I tried to post a comment, but it didn't say that comments were disabled.