Educational

Author Topic: The I2 Outsider Report Team Cares!  (Read 134 times)

DukeNukem

The I2 Outsider Report Team Cares!
« on: April 28, 2010, 01:29:35 AM »
Tonight, on the I2 Outsider Report Special, we give back to a random community in the USA, because we care! :green:

In a small town called Decatur, Alabama, we held a bake sale at the Benjamin Davis Elementary school to raise money for drugs charity! The morning before, me, Dr. Robotnik, and Duke were hard at work at making a few dozen chocolate cupcakes from scratch for a bake sale, right inside of the news van! Mr. Nukem and Dr. Robotnik sure took their time frosting the cupcakes, which was a bit odd as I didn't recall us buying any frosting. While I was staying outside, the damn van was shaking like crazy. But surely enough, we had several batches of delicious chocolate cupcakes ready to be sold!

However, while we were trying to sell the cupcakes to the kids at Benjamin Davis Elementary, a police officer came up, snatched one of our cupcakes, sniffed it, then he put the handcuffs on us, saying that it wasn't frosting on the cupcakes, and that we were feeding the children "semen-topped mud pies"! We actually went to jail. :zombiefuck: For all of 4 hours before our mothers bailed us out! Next time, instead of me fooling around flirting with the girls, I will make sure that Duke and Robotnik keeps their little "creative touches" to themselves. That way, we can keep all of our proceeds, not get arrested by a pig, and I can buy some SPEED!

Dr. Robotnik comments "It was not me. I kept my PINGAS in my pants the whole time! jimmy fallon was the one who could not quit fornicating himself with the damn whisk!"

Mr. Nukem responds "Ahhhh... Much better! :green: "

Good night, fucks!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 01:49:28 PM by Mudkipz »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The I2 Outsider Report Team Cares!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 07:52:33 AM »
*plants drugs in van, places anonymous tipoff to cops, laughs as duke gets arrested.*
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"