Educational

Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15726 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #225 on: April 07, 2011, 11:28:24 PM »
But wait a sec, weren't you banned from here DFG? Never mind, I don't care that much, keep at it. :laugh:

Yes, but when I revealed my true beauty to Odeon he begged me to return.

He's only human.

He's defenceless against your Goddess-like powers and beauty. We all are.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2011, 12:36:26 AM »
You guys are so ignorant it's unbelievable.

You're an ignorant bitch Isabel. I got you banned from AFF :P

You're just jealous of me.
:indeed: Meadow certainly is a bitch. She claims to be an artist, but her stuff must suck because she is askeered to show it.

Her work is shit. I'm a real artist, and I'm far more talented, and beautiful than she will ever be. She just wants to be like me. It's really sad that she is so jealous of me. I feel so sorry for her. She was so jealous of my superior talent and beauty that she ended up being banned from AFF.

I feel like Odeon is missing out by not charging admission for this battle of the titans.  I want to hear again how the one is jealous of the other and who is really the most beautiful and which one is the most amazing artist the world has never seen.

Maybe I can pay them to go to WP and stop boring me?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #227 on: April 08, 2011, 04:35:37 AM »

MidLife you were wondering when the Pancake bunny comes into account. Arguments such as this

I like quality art

I feel at like I have fallen in here

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Isabitch

« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2011, 10:19:46 PM »

:indeed: Meadow certainly is a bitch. She claims to be an artist, but her stuff must suck because she is askeered to show it.

Her work is shit. I'm a real artist, and I'm far more talented, and beautiful than she will ever be. She just wants to be like me. It's really sad that she is so jealous of me. I feel so sorry for her. She was so jealous of my superior talent and beauty that she ended up being banned from AFF.

Have you posted your art? I'd love to see that. My art is on the level of Rembrandt and other great masters, believe it or not. It is rare but I'm a savant and most of these artists are said to have similar problems. It's rare so I seriously doubt you have the kind of talent I do. And quite honestly you look like you come straight from hell.

Your art is not on a level with Rembrandt. Your work is shit. My work hangs in many of the greatest art galleries in the world. I have been commisioned by some of the worlds great figures to paint and sculpt them. I have won several major literary awards and appeared on many best seller lists. I have released several critically acclaimed pop records, while also playing piano with the Berlin Syphony Orchestra. I have also modeled for some of the great designers such as Versace.
I like to keep my annonymity on these boards, and so I can't tell you of any of my works. If I showed you any of my works, then my identity would be obvious. Please find a way to stop feeling jealous of me. It is not healthy. If you try to compete with my brilliance, then you will become even more mentally unstable.

You forgot to mention I poop gold nuggets.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »

Have you posted your art? I'd love to see that. My art is on the level of Rembrandt and other great masters, believe it or not. It is rare but I'm a savant and most of these artists are said to have similar problems. It's rare so I seriously doubt you have the kind of talent I do. And quite honestly you look like you come straight from hell.

Your art is not on a level with Rembrandt. Your work is shit. My work hangs in many of the greatest art galleries in the world. I have been commisioned by some of the worlds great figures to paint and sculpt them. I have won several major literary awards and appeared on many best seller lists. I have released several critically acclaimed pop records, while also playing piano with the Berlin Syphony Orchestra. I have also modeled for some of the great designers such as Versace.
I like to keep my annonymity on these boards, and so I can't tell you of any of my works. If I showed you any of my works, then my identity would be obvious. Please find a way to stop feeling jealous of me. It is not healthy. If you try to compete with my brilliance, then you will become even more mentally unstable.

Greetings, Isabitch.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2011, 10:46:26 PM »
Blabberizer FTW  :headbang2:

P7PSP

« Reply #231 on: April 13, 2011, 11:11:32 PM »

Greetings, Isabitch.
A friend of yours SC?

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »

Greetings, Isabitch.
A friend of yours SC?

No. Isabitch is the one who insulted Odeon's daughter and was blabberized as a result. I recognized her from her posts.

Good luck trying to educate your mongoloid daughter. Why not just have her put to sleep?

I say thins with nothing but love, respect and compassion.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

P7PSP

« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2011, 12:15:13 AM »
I believe I was gone from the site when that happened.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2011, 12:17:00 AM »

I wasn't a member then, either. That was related to the drama with Meadow.

P7PSP

« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2011, 12:30:39 AM »

Meadow is a horrid bitch. I'll take your word about Isabitch.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2011, 12:31:55 AM »

Meadow is a horrid bitch. I'll take your word about Isabitch.

Thankfully though, Meadow didn't stay as long this time.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2011, 02:37:58 AM »
Is a bitch. That name sure fits and it sounds that way too when you say it.  :laugh:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2011, 04:10:36 AM »
Is a bitch. That name sure fits and it sounds that way too when you say it.  :laugh:

Or how about Meadull? In some ways it goes well with her. ;)
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2011, 01:27:58 PM »
Blabberizer FTW  :headbang2:

Could happen again but I do expect Isabitch to behave this time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein