Educational

Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15623 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 01:03:52 PM »
I am bored to death about this whole Isabel crap. I just wish it would stop. :yawn:

Me too.

Oh don't tell us you are chickening out now? And after how you were talking big about bringing her here so you could give her a spanking.

I already did that.

As usual, you fail to deliver. Just like that last bitch you brought over and failed to own.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 01:08:10 PM »
FUCK SAKES WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AFF OR WP! IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE ON THOSE FORUMS STOP COMING TO OUR FORUM AND TAKING YOUR PROBLEMS OUT!

By the way who the fuck Duckfetishgirl?

Who the fuck are you, 23 posts?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 01:08:30 PM »
I am bored to death about this whole Isabel crap. I just wish it would stop. :yawn:

Me too.

Oh don't tell us you are chickening out now? And after how you were talking big about bringing her here so you could give her a spanking.

I already did that.

As usual, you fail to deliver. Just like that last bitch you brought over and failed to own.

She left the forum and we resolved the issue in real life. No need to keep it going.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »

Me too.

I already did that.

She left the forum and we resolved the issue in real life. No need to keep it going.

:clap:

I've lost interest now.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 01:13:37 PM »
FUCK SAKES WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AFF OR WP! IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE ON THOSE FORUMS STOP COMING TO OUR FORUM AND TAKING YOUR PROBLEMS OUT!

Who the fuck are you, 23 posts?
:plus:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 01:20:29 PM »

Fnord, you're a pervert, a pedophile and have a dick for a brain. Go away!!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »

HAHAHAHA I just laughed out loud. Who the fuck is Fnord. What is with the dipshit usernames? And who are you meadow? I just know you got banned from WP.

RIGHT!!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »

That's exactly what a bully would say Fnord. You're a regular psycho.

That's exactly what a bully would say, Fnord. You're a regular psycho.

HAHAHAHA I just laughed out loud. Who the fuck is Fnord. What is with the dipshit usernames? And who are you meadow? I just know you got banned from WP.

RIGHT!!

Your a fucktard Meadow. You sound a lot like Friskeygirl from WP always bitching and whining about "being bullied" People who claim they get bullied are just pussies. There's no sunch thing as bullying.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 01:44:11 PM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2010, 01:45:16 PM »
That's exactly what a bully would say Fnord. You're a regular psycho.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »
Ok, I can't stand DFG, LG, Fnord, Skyblue. Bring it to me. I here. I guess you're a bunch o' losers, for real cowards. I'm just a delicate flower. Come on, pluck my petals.

I don't know DFG or Fnord.  But why don't you like Spokane Girl or Skyblue?

I am aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I hope that answers your question based on what has been said about me in this forum alone.

DFG is Duckfetishgirl. She has problems and wants to take them out on me by making fun of and hating me. And saying that makes me a whiny bitch.

Who you are doesn't tell me why you don't like these people. 

I could read some of their posts and see that they have a problem with you, but that's probably one-sided and it doesn't really tell me what your problem is with them.

I was hoping to hear things from your point of view.

The only problem I have with them is the bizarre problems they clearly have with me. I think the bottom line is they don't like my views pertaining to the psychopath and the sociopath which they apparently have issues with. Unfortunately I didn't know that or find that out until after I made my point of view known. I've been victimized by these kinds of people all my life so I'm obviously going to talk about it.

So what are your views regarding psychopaths and sociopaths?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2010, 01:49:56 PM »
Welcome. I can see that you are already appreciated. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 01:59:01 PM »
Ok, I can't stand DFG, LG, Fnord, Skyblue. Bring it to me. I here. I guess you're a bunch o' losers, for real cowards. I'm just a delicate flower. Come on, pluck my petals.

I am aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I hope that answers your question based on what has been said about me in this forum alone.

DFG is Duckfetishgirl. She has problems and wants to take them out on me by making fun of and hating me. And saying that makes me a whiny bitch.

I could read some of their posts and see that they have a problem with you, but that's probably one-sided and it doesn't really tell me what your problem is with them.

The only problem I have with them is the bizarre problems they clearly have with me. I think the bottom line is they don't like my views pertaining to the psychopath and the sociopath which they apparently have issues with. Unfortunately I didn't know that or find that out until after I made my point of view known. I've been victimized by these kinds of people all my life so I'm obviously going to talk about it.

They are abusers, have no feelings, likewise exploiting the feelings of others for their entertainment, and worse. They have no empathy and that's where it gets gray I guess in association with autism.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »

They are abusers, have no feelings, likewise exploiting the feelings of others for their entertainment, and worse. They have no empathy and that's where it gets gray I guess in association with autism.

So why r u bitching about this Fnord here. Go to it at AFF

Who appointed you dictator, Fnord?

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2010, 02:05:10 PM »

So why r u bitching about this Fnord here. Go to it at AFF

Who appointed you dictator, Fnord?
your proof that he is fnord , please

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
Can't you get your pencil dicks any sharper?