Educational

Author Topic: do you have a mortal enemy?  (Read 592 times)

Litigious

Re: do you have a mortal enemy?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 05:07:03 AM »
If I ever get lethal cancer, I will try to do something very much like your fantasy, before I get too weak. Or maybe I'll do it anyway some time.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 06:10:08 AM »
Some that come close, but nowadays none that go all the way.

There are plenty of people I despise, and some that I'd appreciate to see dead, but none currently that I actively hate at times other than those when they do that which I hate them for.

Litigious

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 07:06:15 AM »
I don't know exactly how bad you can hurt anyone physically and get away with it if you do it in a very smart and proper way. Alas, most aspies probably aren't good at getting away with things, because we are socially "clumsy".

They always lay down more energy on getting a murderer than a person who has "just" bashed someones skull in. Also I don't know if I'd be going to prison or mental ward for such a crime. Theoretically I would get mental ward, but one can never be sure. And mental ward in Sweden is like a lottery. You can get decades or you can get out after a month. There is no time limit for mental ward for murder.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 07:09:51 AM by Litigious »

Litigious

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 07:08:17 AM »
I know at least one case were a double murderer got out after three days. But I probably wouldn't. I just love this country.  ::)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
Some that come close, but nowadays none that go all the way.

There are plenty of people I despise, and some that I'd appreciate to see dead, but none currently that I actively hate at times other than those when they do that which I hate them for.

That's about where I stand. There are people (offline) whom I have fervently wished ill, and whose deaths would make me feel relieved and possibly even jubilant, but I don't spend as much time thinking about them as I used to. I certainly would not lift a finger to do them harm. Their nature is such that they will bring the harm upon themselves.  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"