Educational

Author Topic: I Came, I Saw, I'm Here...  (Read 8462 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I Came, I Saw, I'm Here...
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2010, 04:50:04 PM »
Well someone seems to be interested, ever since the drama with Duke, guests have been frequenting certain threads more than usual.

Chair is the sort to send people off his forum to harass exmembers - he is also in the habit of having people from his forum sign up at other places, put a fuckhuge image link in their signature, post a few times and vanish.

When he created this forum of his, he put said fuckhuge image link in his sig, spammed the link all over the place, then proceeded to behave like an utter arsehole in order to encourage people to leave AFF and move over there - y'know, fucking up the atmosphere of the place, such as it was at that time.

Sounds like a ordinary obnoxious spammer to me. Eh, isn't Chair that same Chair aka Patrick guy from ZOMG?

If he's the twat who has a list of "shit Aspie sites" that has every single aspie site on it but his, then yeah, it's him. I cannot stand the man, creeps me the fuck out.

In that case, I think that's definitely him, he's active on ZOMG still I think.

Don't know if you know the history between AFF and Spectrumites, but lets just say it's rare we agree on something; he's been removed from both sites.

He's always after personal info, and he's just fucking creepy.

Did I mention he creeps me the fuck out?

Aww Sweetie, how come so much members on Spectrumites are a member on AFF too. There is the history, so what. Can't be undone. Some things are a nuisance still. But to say it's rare that we agree on something...  There was the massive 2008 drama. It brought to light problems in AFF. Some of them have been addressed very well since then I think. And one of them has been banned. No need to make the lasting effect bigger than it is.

About Chair on Spectrumites, there are no records of him being banned or removed against his will. Doesn't mean we're not on his shitlist. That's OK. :laugh:
Oh, Chair is a member here too (zero posts, but, a member), if you want to call him out Pika, you can PM him. That he is a member here doesn't mean I2 isn't on his shitlist either though. I guess he's a collector of sites.   :asthing:
chair left spectrumites on his own.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2010, 04:53:44 PM »
Well someone seems to be interested, ever since the drama with Duke, guests have been frequenting certain threads more than usual.

Chair is the sort to send people off his forum to harass exmembers - he is also in the habit of having people from his forum sign up at other places, put a fuckhuge image link in their signature, post a few times and vanish.

When he created this forum of his, he put said fuckhuge image link in his sig, spammed the link all over the place, then proceeded to behave like an utter arsehole in order to encourage people to leave AFF and move over there - y'know, fucking up the atmosphere of the place, such as it was at that time.

Sounds like a ordinary obnoxious spammer to me. Eh, isn't Chair that same Chair aka Patrick guy from ZOMG?

If he's the twat who has a list of "shit Aspie sites" that has every single aspie site on it but his, then yeah, it's him. I cannot stand the man, creeps me the fuck out.

Don't know if you know the history between AFF and Spectrumites, but lets just say it's rare we agree on something; he's been removed from both sites.

Aww Sweetie, how come so much members on Spectrumites are a member on AFF too. There is the history, so what. Can't be undone. Some things are a nuisance still. But to say it's rare that we agree on something...  There was the massive 2008 drama. It brought to light problems in AFF. Some of them have been addressed very well since then I think. And one of them has been banned. No need to make the lasting effect bigger than it is.

About Chair on Spectrumites, there are no records of him being banned or removed against his will. Doesn't mean we're not on his shitlist. That's OK. :laugh:
Oh, Chair is a member here too (zero posts, but, a member), if you want to call him out Pika, you can PM him. That he is a member here doesn't mean I2 isn't on his shitlist either though. I guess he's a collector of sites.   :asthing:
I would be willing to guess chair found he couldnt get over on members here and at spectrumites

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »

I would be willing to guess chair found he couldnt get over on members here and at spectrumites

He could have thought it was boring too.  :evillaugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2010, 04:57:29 PM »

He could have thought it was boring too.  :evillaugh:
not being able to 'play' the members was probably boring for him. he was off to easier pastures.. It got where I couldnt stand looking at his fucking face.

Osensitive1

« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2010, 05:09:14 PM »
Or cut somebody.
"A true friend will stab you in the front."
That Oscar Wilde must have had some fucked up face stabbing friends.

Osensitive1

« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2010, 05:32:06 PM »
By the way, psychopath is probably not the word I'm looking for, but rather just being cold and emotionless to the world. I figure engaging in some kind of reasonable social interaction, builds up tolerance to it and therefore resists that mindset from dominating.
Is apathetic the word? Does have its positives and negatives.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2010, 08:04:43 PM »
By the way, psychopath is probably not the word I'm looking for, but rather just being cold and emotionless to the world. I figure engaging in some kind of reasonable social interaction, builds up tolerance to it and therefore resists that mindset from dominating.

Apathy is close, but it's mostly aimed at humanity itself. I honestly don't fell like I'm apart of humanity, but rather an outsider who is forced to respect customs and behave accordingly. This feeling of alienation and years of observing society's true face is probably what makes me apathetic.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2010, 08:06:04 PM »

Apathy is close, but it's mostly aimed at humanity itself. I honestly don't fell like I'm apart of humanity, but rather an outsider who is forced to respect customs and behave accordingly. This feeling of alienation and years of observing society's true face is probably what makes me apathetic.

"Alienated"?
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2010, 08:07:53 PM »
I'm referring to social alienation. Although, yes, that could be a better word, going by it's definition.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 08:11:14 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »
Dissociated. Even more meaningful.

Scrapheap

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2010, 11:57:17 PM »
Here I sit, my cheeks a flexin'

Giving birth to another Texan!

:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

DukeNukem

« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2010, 12:00:39 AM »

My PINGAS a flexin'

Spewing out MILK! :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2010, 12:11:36 AM »
 :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2::facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2010, 12:14:34 AM »
"You will submit to the purification of the aspie race, we shall have our own continent proclaimed to be asperiga, full of our superior race with our superior seeds. But those damn pesky inferior NTs insult us with their grotesque plague of society. We shall crush them with our relentless bitching and whining about them, and not really have any practical plan at all to reign our superiority. Our weakness in social interaction plagues our ability to fight this enemy, and they think we're a joke, but somehow we shall prevail. We will make the world in our image and purge all that is undesired, all because I'm a lonely sad git, woe is me, who desperately is seeking a boyfriend free girl, and loves to draw really bad pornographic doodles of my favourite cartoon characters..."

Fuck, I just sounded like the average WP/AFF elitist user. :zoinks:

Oh hell no, we ban people for that shit.

Don't worry though, I'm just taking the piss. :laugh:

But isn't it annoying though when you come across that bitter attitude? I confess I used to think like that, until WP taught me that Autistics are no better than NTs when it comes to behaviour and motives.

Yeah, it pisses me off no end, and I delight in picking them apart over it. Most of our "mature" member base I.E - not whiny whingers, also are quick to jump down the throats of anyone who starts an NT bashing thread now, but damnit, that shit still happens.

'course, I went through a phrase of it too - I think everyone does, before they grow the fuck up.

We tolerate it a little, because, well, we've all done it. They can post it, and we'll pick it apart, and if they persist in not quite catching on that that shit isn't wanted, well, they usually end up leaving.

Same thing happens to creationists - doesn't hurt there that one of our mods is a minister in training.

So you don't always ban people for NT bashing. But they are banned eventually if they continue it right?

That's the idea - If it's constant, abusive or just downright wrong, then yeah, we start waving hammers at people.

You warn them first right?

I'll bet you ten bucks that isabel won't last there.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 06:34:44 AM by Kit »

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2010, 12:34:53 AM »

Latrinalia, excellent!  :lol: