Author Topic: I Came, I Saw, I'm Here...  (Read 8289 times)

Scrapheap

Re: I Came, I Saw, I'm Here...
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2010, 12:53:12 AM »
Autistics in biker bar mosh pits is a funny picture.

But it's one that will do you good. Shake you up out of your comfortable routine.  :headbang2:

But as you just pointed out, nice noobs annoy you, and the annoyance appears to be making you...uncomfortable.

And discomfort is INTENSE! :headbang2:

It isn't the comfort, it's the routine.  :grrr: This place is taking on the vibe of an 8 year old girls tea party. :puke:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2010, 01:24:17 AM »
I invited this gal here.

ORLY?

Funny, I seem to remember being the one who recommended this place to Fuzz on MSN.

So does this mean we have to listen to a bunch of stupid AFF drama now??

It seems our WP drama subscription has expired for now, and we now have to settle for the AFF drama tabloid. Not as lulzy though, which sucks because as annoying as it gets to hear about at times, I do need gossip on occasion, makes me feel human...

Why would you want to do that?

Because there is little else to stop me from becoming a full blown psychopath.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

TheoK

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2010, 01:36:35 AM »
Are you  :viking:?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2010, 01:46:54 AM »
Autistics in biker bar mosh pits is a funny picture.

But it's one that will do you good. Shake you up out of your comfortable routine.  :headbang2:

But as you just pointed out, nice noobs annoy you, and the annoyance appears to be making you...uncomfortable.

And discomfort is INTENSE! :headbang2:

It isn't the comfort, it's the routine.  :grrr: This place is taking on the vibe of an 8 year old girls tea party. :puke:

Glad I'm not the only one noticing that.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2010, 01:48:33 AM »
By the way, psychopath is probably not the word I'm looking for, but rather just being cold and emotionless to the world. I figure engaging in some kind of reasonable social interaction, builds up tolerance to it and therefore resists that mindset from dominating.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:50:06 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

TheoK

« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2010, 01:49:15 AM »
We should let in some banned people like Soleiyu and Buttcoffee. That would make the place rougher again.  :viking:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2010, 01:57:12 AM »
Well someone seems to be interested, ever since the drama with Duke, guests have been frequenting certain threads more than usual.

Chair is the sort to send people off his forum to harass exmembers - he is also in the habit of having people from his forum sign up at other places, put a fuckhuge image link in their signature, post a few times and vanish.

When he created this forum of his, he put said fuckhuge image link in his sig, spammed the link all over the place, then proceeded to behave like an utter arsehole in order to encourage people to leave AFF and move over there - y'know, fucking up the atmosphere of the place, such as it was at that time.

Sounds like a ordinary obnoxious spammer to me. Eh, isn't Chair that same Chair aka Patrick guy from ZOMG?

If he's the twat who has a list of "shit Aspie sites" that has every single aspie site on it but his, then yeah, it's him. I cannot stand the man, creeps me the fuck out.

In that case, I think that's definitely him, he's active on ZOMG still I think.

Don't know if you know the history between AFF and Spectrumites, but lets just say it's rare we agree on something; he's been removed from both sites.

He's always after personal info, and he's just fucking creepy.

Did I mention he creeps me the fuck out?

Aww Sweetie, how come so much members on Spectrumites are a member on AFF too. There is the history, so what. Can't be undone. Some things are a nuisance still. But to say it's rare that we agree on something...  There was the massive 2008 drama. It brought to light problems in AFF. Some of them have been addressed very well since then I think. And one of them has been banned. No need to make the lasting effect bigger than it is.

About Chair on Spectrumites, there are no records of him being banned or removed against his will. Doesn't mean we're not on his shitlist. That's OK. :laugh:
Oh, Chair is a member here too (zero posts, but, a member), if you want to call him out Pika, you can PM him. That he is a member here doesn't mean I2 isn't on his shitlist either though. I guess he's a collector of sites.   :asthing:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2010, 02:26:37 AM »
Oh Lizzy you're here. I don't need to ask who you are and where you came from. I already know. Welcome.

I invited this gal here.

She better not suck. You've only invited one cool person here.  :police:

I think she is cool. I like her attitude and her humor. Even if it is confusing.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2010, 02:31:36 AM »
Well someone seems to be interested, ever since the drama with Duke, guests have been frequenting certain threads more than usual.

Chair is the sort to send people off his forum to harass exmembers - he is also in the habit of having people from his forum sign up at other places, put a fuckhuge image link in their signature, post a few times and vanish.

When he created this forum of his, he put said fuckhuge image link in his sig, spammed the link all over the place, then proceeded to behave like an utter arsehole in order to encourage people to leave AFF and move over there - y'know, fucking up the atmosphere of the place, such as it was at that time.

Sounds like a ordinary obnoxious spammer to me. Eh, isn't Chair that same Chair aka Patrick guy from ZOMG?

He is that Patrick guy.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2010, 02:34:12 AM »

If he's the twat who has a list of "shit Aspie sites" that has every single aspie site on it but his, then yeah, it's him. I cannot stand the man, creeps me the fuck out.

He had made names for sites like "assholesforfreedom" "psycho forums" and posted about it at places including Aspergic. That thread got locked because it was turned into name calling. Me and a few people were making up nicknames for our enemies and for the WP mods.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2010, 02:39:25 AM »

In that case, I think that's definitely him, he's active on ZOMG still I think.

Don't know if you know the history between AFF and Spectrumites, but lets just say it's rare we agree on something; he's been removed from both sites.

He's always after personal info, and he's just fucking creepy.

Did I mention he creeps me the fuck out?

Aww Sweetie, how come so much members on Spectrumites are a member on AFF too. There is the history, so what. Can't be undone. Some things are a nuisance still. But to say it's rare that we agree on something...  There was the massive 2008 drama. It brought to light problems in AFF. Some of them have been addressed very well since then I think. And one of them has been banned. No need to make the lasting effect bigger than it is.

About Chair on Spectrumites, there are no records of him being banned or removed against his will. Doesn't mean we're not on his shitlist. That's OK. :laugh:
Oh, Chair is a member here too (zero posts, but, a member), if you want to call him out Pika, you can PM him. That he is a member here doesn't mean I2 isn't on his shitlist either though. I guess he's a collector of sites.   :asthing:

I enjoy you at ASD Relationships. I wish you be back at AFF.

I remember that massive drama, Sir Les was banned along with some other people.

I just had my first warning there after being in a drama there just recently.

After being a member there for three and a half years I was never given a warning until now.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2010, 05:06:21 AM »
I'm Here, I Saw, I Came! :eyebrows:

I always figured you for the premature ejaculation type.  ::)

:rofl:

Oh, and welcome, n00b. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2010, 05:09:41 AM »
We should let in some banned people like Soleiyu and Buttcoffee. That would make the place rougher again.  :viking:

It would lower the average IQ of the place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2010, 05:22:47 AM »

It would lower the average IQ of the place.

And we can't have that of course. Not with the aspie elite being gathered here.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2010, 05:42:27 AM »
SEIG HEIL!