Author Topic: Isabel got banned again!  (Read 5741 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Isabel got banned again!
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2010, 09:56:39 AM »
I better go in too because I might have NT Personality Disorder.
:lol:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »
Okay, make fun if you want. You guys have made me cry more than once. Trying to be "tough" in response, just more of the same and worse. I think you are incredibly mean, hateful people. The ones here who are on me. I have hypersensitivity and I was brutally abused already, in my childhood, I didn't even have parents like you, and which you know nothing about and won't. I'm tired of the beating I've been getting around you. You are parasites in every sense of the word. That is not autism. It is just low life stuff. Only low life would do that to a vulnerable person. Okay have your fun now. And take care. You are what you are and can live with that. I don't have to.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2010, 10:24:19 AM »
I have some problems, because of what happened to me, but that doesn't make me crazy. I think some of you would better qualify for that label. What's your excuse for being a total psycho? Nothing. That's crazy.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2010, 10:32:40 AM »
Meadow Meadow Meadow, this is I2 so this behavior is tolerated and we do this stuff to each other. I don't get offended when my friend Duke makes fun of me here or when Phlexor says offensive things to me. When I am here, I am tough and don't take things seriously. However in PM or IM it's different.

If you are feeling very sensitive and vulnerable, please stay off this forum. I have done the same too in the past.

How do you know none of us had abusive parents? You are just making assumptions again.

You need to take responsibility over your behavior. If someone is being mean to you, why not ask them why they are treating you that way and see if you did anything wrong to piss them off. Sometimes people fight back in return when someone is mean to them and you may not realize you did something to them that set them off.  So the solution to that problem is apologize and move on. If it doesn't get that person off your back, then it's their problem now and they really do love to fight.

So instead of playing the victim, take responsibility, apologize, listen to people, listen to their advice so your life be easier and there be a lot less mean people around you. If you can't change that about yourself and your views, then you will continue having mean people on your back. They are just fighting back in defense.  

Also people having different views than you and seeing things different than you doesn't make them bad people.

Take this as my friendly advice. Take it or leave it.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »
I hate lectures...thats Y I  turn my hearing aid down

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
I hate lectures...thats Y I  turn my hearing aid down

I did not know you had a hearing aid! :orly:

How long have you had it?
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »
I hate lectures...thats Y I  turn my hearing aid down

Did I just do a lecture?

Oh well I was just trying to help but I doubt she will listen like she always does.

Woot, I guess I did do a lecture. I just looked it up.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:40:52 AM by Kit »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2010, 10:43:48 AM »
Meadow Meadow Meadow, this is I2 so this behavior is tolerated and we do this stuff to each other. I don't get offended when my friend Duke makes fun of me here or when Phlexor says offensive things to me. When I am here, I am tough and don't take things seriously. However in PM or IM it's different.

If you are feeling very sensitive and vulnerable, please stay off this forum. I have done the same too in the past.

How do you know none of us had abusive parents? You are just making assumptions again.

You need to take responsibility over your behavior. If someone is being mean to you, why not ask them why they are treating you that way and see if you did anything wrong to piss them off. Sometimes people fight back in return when someone is mean to them and you may not realize you did something to them that set them off.  So the solution to that problem is apologize and move on. If it doesn't get that person off your back, then it's their problem now and they really do love to fight.

So instead of playing the victim, take responsibility, apologize, listen to people, listen to their advice so your life be easier and there be a lot less mean people around you. If you can't change that about yourself and your views, then you will continue having mean people on your back. They are just fighting back in defense.  

Also people having different views than you and seeing things different than you doesn't make them bad people.

Take this as my friendly advice. Take it or leave it.

I take that as friendly advice Kit. I 'have' been caring toward you, despite all, and I appreciate it. Thanks.

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2010, 11:05:05 AM »
But it's NOT tolerated if anyone writes anything mean or rude towards Odeon.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2010, 11:20:29 AM »

True. And he gheyed me for my joke in the "Blabberized isabitch" thread. I reposted the front page and added in something about him and I don't think he found it funny.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
Aspies need to be bright?

The "aspies" that have been bothering me are just jerks and need to be exterminated.

You do know that questioning a person's dx will automatically terminate the thread? It's Dunc's Law.  :police:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »

The "aspies" that have been bothering me are just jerks and need to be exterminated.

Harden the fuck up princess.

I'm autistic "asshole" and not neurotypical like your hard ass.

See, this is where you fail and why everyone has a go at you. I'm not NT, I'm a DX'ed AS male, 37 and married with 5 kids, which so far 3 are DX'ed HFA.

How are you going to change the rules again to fit your fantasy that people on the spectrum are all nice people and should theoretically nice to you?

Wow, that's creepy that someone like you has five kids. I do feel sorry for them. Your diagnosis doesn't amount to shit. You're an asshole, pure and simple. Did you pay a lot of money for the asshole diagnosis? So you needed that in writing? Weird.

You're not going to last long here if you're this sensitive. Bringing his kids into this is very uncool, in any case.

People are people first and foremost, with or without a dx, which means that you'll find all kinds of idiots everywhere regardless of their other labels.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2010, 12:28:31 PM »

You do know that questioning a person's dx will automatically terminate the thread? It's Dunc's Law.  :police:

Professor Farnsworth has already mentioned that. :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2010, 12:29:32 PM »
Okay, make fun if you want. You guys have made me cry more than once. Trying to be "tough" in response, just more of the same and worse. I think you are incredibly mean, hateful people. The ones here who are on me. I have hypersensitivity and I was brutally abused already, in my childhood, I didn't even have parents like you, and which you know nothing about and won't. I'm tired of the beating I've been getting around you. You are parasites in every sense of the word. That is not autism. It is just low life stuff. Only low life would do that to a vulnerable person. Okay have your fun now. And take care. You are what you are and can live with that. I don't have to.

Believe it or not, most people here aren't hateful.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:36 PM »

My kids, actually. :orly:

- Albert Einstein