Educational

Author Topic: Facial piercings  (Read 2818 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Facial piercings
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »
I won't be getting any tattoos or piercings.   They don't appeal to me at all.   Some women do look good with them, but usually they would look just as good or better without.

I have had phases of thinking I wanted a tattoo, but I've decided not to get one. I'd want to get it where I could see it, which means others would see it too, and comment on it, and ask me about it, and after about 2 weeks of that, I think I'd be so over the damned thing, but haha---I'd be stuck with it!  :duh: :duh: :duh:
Yeah, and I would end up not liking whatever it was for some random reason years later and want to get it removed.

Either that, or you/I would leave it there and watch it sag downward as our skin aged.  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Blasted

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 10:16:46 AM »
Not getting my lobes stretched by a lot.  The most I'd ever get is probably 2 mm.

I'm getting my lobes stretched soon. Used to have a smiley. I want more mouth piercings :(

How many piercings do you have?!  :zombiefuck:

None at the moment, that's why I want more :P

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 10:17:41 AM »
Not getting my lobes stretched by a lot.  The most I'd ever get is probably 2 mm.

I'm getting my lobes stretched soon. Used to have a smiley. I want more mouth piercings :(

How many piercings do you have?!  :zombiefuck:

None at the moment, that's why I want more :P

You said you want more mouth piercings...did you have some and then let them heal?

People forget.

Osensitive1

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »
Zero is special.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2010, 06:18:49 PM »
How about this many :zoinks:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 06:30:24 PM »
"Thy overflow of good converts to bad."
~William Shakespeare

DukeNukem

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 06:38:48 PM »
How about this many :zoinks:

Looks like he's about to fall over from being impaled so many times in the head. :zombiefuck:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 06:39:43 PM »
Lobe stretching and plugs make me cringe. They just scream "I'm a twat! Punch me!"

Most of the time, it usually guarantees the person to never have a proper job... even if they remove them. Also, imagine when they get older, they'll be saggier than their tits if they're female. :aff:

Not getting my lobes stretched by a lot.  The most I'd ever get is probably 2 mm.

I guess that *isn't* too bad. A lot of people want to get them bigger and bigger until they practically physically deform them.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 06:43:01 PM by Shleed O'Bollox »

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2010, 07:36:07 AM »
A guy working at my local supermarket has plugs 12-15 mm diameter, so I guess he's one of the lucky ones whose employer isn't put off by them.  :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »
A guy working at my local supermarket has plugs 12-15 mm diameter, so I guess he's one of the lucky ones whose employer isn't put off by them.  :zoinks:

I wonder if some people are curious about how much they can stretch them before they break?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2010, 12:05:56 PM »

I wonder if some people are curious about how much they can stretch them before they break?

I have wondered that too I have seen them stretched  almost as big as the rest of the ear :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2010, 03:50:49 PM »
Since ear-stretching is centuries old, the damage will not be that life threatening when done with some care.

I wonder if you see it more in scarcely grown areas than in thickly grown living areas. The chance of getting hooked to a branch is a lot smaller then.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Scrapheap

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »

Lobe stretching and plugs make me cringe. They just scream "I'm a twat! Punch me!"

Most of the time, it usually guarantees the person to never have a proper job...

They're pretty common here in Cali, it doesn't hurt your carreer chances at all.

Offline Toad

• Rhyfelwr Draig y Aspie Elet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2010, 04:05:16 AM »
Do the nipple ones hurt?
Hurt like hell to have done but then so did the top of ear one. dont hurt once they heal up.

One of my two earlobe piercings hurt because it got infected but I can't imagine even having such a sensitive place like a nipple pierced.

My nipples got very sore between breastfeeding my daughter and pumping milk and I could barely stand to put a shirt on, so I actually went topless in front of my in-laws.

Its more kind of at the back of the nipple than through it... would think about posting pics but foto site don't allow it and wouldn't trust some people not to spam it all over cyber space!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2010, 07:30:22 AM »
Do the nipple ones hurt?
Hurt like hell to have done but then so did the top of ear one. dont hurt once they heal up.

One of my two earlobe piercings hurt because it got infected but I can't imagine even having such a sensitive place like a nipple pierced.

My nipples got very sore between breastfeeding my daughter and pumping milk and I could barely stand to put a shirt on, so I actually went topless in front of my in-laws.

Its more kind of at the back of the nipple than through it... would think about posting pics but foto site don't allow it and wouldn't trust some people not to spam it all over cyber space!

I'm getting twinges of pain down the backs of my legs reading this (that's my empathetic reaction to other people's pain)! :zombiefuck:

People forget.