Author Topic: Fred Phelps & all members of the WBC are totally gay  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Fred Phelps & all members of the WBC are totally gay
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2010, 12:23:09 AM »
No agree dude. They came to fort leavenworth once while I was stationed there. Off the record, a bunch of guys pelted them with rocks. I won't say I did.... but.. ;)

If anyone deserves stoning, it's them.
Why? They're not doing anything illegal. The First Amendment guarantees they're allowed to do what they're doing.

That hasn't been decided yet, the case is going to the supreme court.
As of right now, the First Amendment guarantees these people the right to assemble, protest, and yell at people attending funerals. The Supreme Court did agree to hear the case and they have not ruled. Therefore, it is still perfectly legal for these people to do what they're are doing. Taking a case to the Supreme Court doesn't automatically put the law or subject at hand into limbo.

What's your point about the Supreme Court?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2010, 01:01:49 AM »
Well, you better start praying there isn't a religious group who thinks someone with a disability is an abomination in God's eyes.

Because, quite frankly, what is the point of retards, they will just recreate more retards....about time for some genetic cleansing.

Same concept.

I'm indifferent about others religious beliefs. I believe they should be able to practice whichever religion they choose. Why should I start praying that there isnot a religious group who thinks people with disabilities are an abomination? Why should I be concerned about their beliefs? How does their religious beliefs affect me?

Well I assume you have some form of disability if you are here. And my statement was an example. What's say one day a group decides to form who physically attacks those with disabilities? Same thing.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 01:14:24 AM »
No agree dude. They came to fort leavenworth once while I was stationed there. Off the record, a bunch of guys pelted them with rocks. I won't say I did.... but.. ;)

Why? They're not doing anything illegal. The First Amendment guarantees they're allowed to do what they're doing.

As of right now, the First Amendment guarantees these people the right to assemble, protest, and yell at people attending funerals. The Supreme Court did agree to hear the case and they have not ruled. Therefore, it is still perfectly legal for these people to do what they're are doing. Taking a case to the Supreme Court doesn't automatically put the law or subject at hand into limbo.

What about the rights of family and friends who assembled to mourn and farewell the deceased? How come they get their rights trampled upon?

Plus shouldn't a funeral be considered a semi-private affair? As in anyone has the right to turn up to pay their respects but they can be refused access if they are there to cause trouble.

And aren't these protesters interfering with someone else religious beliefs and burial rites.

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2010, 09:13:53 AM »
Well, you better start praying there isn't a religious group who thinks someone with a disability is an abomination in God's eyes.

Because, quite frankly, what is the point of retards, they will just recreate more retards....about time for some genetic cleansing.

Same concept.

I'm indifferent about others religious beliefs. I believe they should be able to practice whichever religion they choose. Why should I start praying that there isnot a religious group who thinks people with disabilities are an abomination? Why should I be concerned about their beliefs? How does their religious beliefs affect me?

Well I assume you have some form of disability if you are here. And my statement was an example. What's say one day a group decides to form who physically attacks those with disabilities? Same thing.

No it's not the same thing. Yelling at people is different than physically attacking people, Pretty self explanatory. Again, why should I care if some religious group believes I'm evil for having Autism? You didn't answer. You just started discussing something that's irrelevant.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2010, 09:18:55 AM »
I hear they make passes at people in public rest rooms :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2010, 09:21:06 AM »

What about the rights of family and friends who assembled to mourn and farewell the deceased? How come they get their rights trampled upon?
They're not having their rights trampled on.

Plus shouldn't a funeral be considered a semi-private affair? As in anyone has the right to turn up to pay their respects but they can be refused access if they are there to cause trouble.

And aren't these protesters interfering with someone else religious beliefs and burial rites.

You're not American, are you?

These people aren't interfering with someone else religious beliefs.  

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »

You're not intelligent, are you?

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2010, 03:30:22 PM »
I take that you're unable to answer.

If you are American, it's reasonable for me to assume you would understand the First Amendment and you would not of asked the questions you asked. Unfortunately, you don't understand the First Amendment, if you did, you wouldn't of bothered asking those question because they're ridiculously stupid.

I ask you, how are the WBC members interfering with these people religious beliefs? They're not doing anything that's preventing or keeping anyone from practicing their religion. They're not preventing anyone's right to assemble. They're not trampling on anyone's rights. Protesting and yelling at people doesn't prevent others from doing anything. The WBC have the right to Free Speech and the right to assemble. The Constitution doesn't state that Free Speech be unoffensive or in good taste. The First Amendment forbids the government from censoring people.

You and others on here seem to approve of censorship because you don't approve of what these people are doing. I don't understand this group thinking that appears to go on here.

I doubt you're going to write an intelligent response. Most likely you'll write something similar to you previous response. But, maybe you'll prove me wrong and write something halfway intelligent.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »

If you are American, it's reasonable for me to assume you would understand the First Amendment and you would not of asked the questions you asked. Unfortunately, you don't understand the First Amendment, if you did, you wouldn't of bothered asking those question because they're ridiculously stupid.

I ask you, how are the WBC members interfering with these people religious beliefs? They're not doing anything that's preventing or keeping anyone from practicing their religion. They're not preventing anyone's right to assemble. They're not trampling on anyone's rights. Protesting and yelling at people doesn't prevent others from doing anything. The WBC have the right to Free Speech and the right to assemble. The Constitution doesn't state that Free Speech be unoffensive or in good taste. The First Amendment forbids the government from censoring people.

You and others on here seem to approve of censorship because you don't approve of what these people are doing. I don't understand this group thinking that appears to go on here.

I doubt you're going to write an intelligent response. Most likely you'll write something similar to you previous response. But, maybe you'll prove me wrong and write something halfway intelligent.

If something they were doing impacted you, you would be pissed off about it.

Stoning and killing people IS limiting their rights in case that point was lost on you.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »
The WBC doesn't stone or kill anyone.   They just talk shit and make signs to protest things that are against their religion.   This enrages people, and gives them the desired effect.  They want this attention.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2010, 04:56:16 PM »
I don't really care them, nor can I take them seriously. Just IRL trolls.

Why even care? Typing that bollocks makes you appear like an unintelligent twat, even if your point may be correct.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 04:58:21 PM by Shleed O'Bollox »

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2010, 07:17:02 PM »

I'm here for me, not you.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2010, 07:21:50 PM »
I don't really care them, nor can I take them seriously. Just IRL trolls.

Why even care? Typing that bollocks makes you appear like an unintelligent twat, even if your point may be correct.
Yep, all they are is IRL trolls.   If people ignored them, they would have no real power or influence.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2010, 07:30:58 PM »

I would consider it my first amendment right to kick their ass if they did that at the funeral of a relative of mine. thats just me . and I am all american.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:32:41 PM by skyblue1 »

Osensitive1

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »
In the case before the Supreme Court, the protestors were far enough away that the family never saw or heard them and found out about it when they saw the news. Why isn't freedom of the press also under attack? It's all the same amendment.