Educational

Author Topic: Slander  (Read 1862 times)

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
Re: Slander
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 08:52:48 AM »
i think that man needs a dictionary/thesaurus/profanisaurus for his next birthday....

either that or some attention :D

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 10:21:51 AM »
Actually, you sounded exactly like robert.  Only the ' ;)' gave it away.
The inevitable result of making it as crackpotty as possible, I guess.:P Though I didn't even mean to parody him; after reading the invitation to add conspiracy theories of your own, I simply got an amusingly ridiculous idea for one, and decided to post it.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 10:31:26 AM »
I guess something as mundane as server trouble just isn't a dramatic enough reason for that sites problems  ::)

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 10:39:39 AM »
Dramagasm. 

Oh and wtf?  Why can't I be the hacker?  I'm going thousands of dollars into debt to get this degree in CS, and I should get to be the damned hacker.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 10:50:38 AM »
I guess something as mundane as server trouble just isn't a dramatic enough reason for that sites problems  ::)
I agree too. ::)
Guardian of the Empire

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 10:52:48 AM »
I'm surprised that no-one has figured all this out yet. The Duncvis you all know does not really exist, he is simply the alter ego of a demon older than time itself.   Every since the dawn of man He has been plotting, desperately trying to find a way to wipe this unwanted scum off the face of His earth.  He created AS using his powerful, dark magics to create an army of intelligent minions to due his bidding.  But
He grows weary of this fight and sometimes His magics go wrong, sometimes people manage to see the horror beneath the Duncvis facade that He wears like a suit. These poor individuals are left insane, wandering the world, desperately trying to convince just one person that what they saw was true.  Many of these people end up institutionalised, screaming themselves to sleep ever night- because they have foreseen the horrors that await mankind and its ultimate demise.

True story that  :o

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 10:54:27 AM »
I'm surprised that no-one has figured all this out yet. The Duncvis you all know does not really exist, he is simply the alter ego of a demon older than time itself.   Every since the dawn of man He has been plotting, desperately trying to find a way to wipe this unwanted scum off the face of His earth.  He created AS using his powerful, dark magics to create an army of intelligent minions to due his bidding.  But
He grows weary of this fight and sometimes His magics go wrong, sometimes people manage to see the horror beneath the Duncvis facade that He wears like a suit. These poor individuals are left insane, wandering the world, desperately trying to convince just one person that what they saw was true.  Many of these people end up institutionalised, screaming themselves to sleep ever night- because they have foreseen the horrors that await mankind and its ultimate demise.

Write that book, and I'll read it.  :D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 10:57:44 AM »

Good one.   :laugh:
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

richard

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 10:59:43 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHA I'LL BUY THIS THREAD FOR A DOLLAR!

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »
Pathetic.  Just... pathetic.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 11:42:20 AM »
4 words.

Just Clutching At Straws.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 11:45:57 AM »
Dramagasm. 

Oh and wtf?  Why can't I be the hacker?  I'm going thousands of dollars into debt to get this degree in CS, and I should get to be the damned hacker.

:laugh:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »
Dramagasm. 

Do You really want to be a hacker? ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »
Do You really want to be a hacker? ;D

No, I just want to be rich. :D

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 12:44:05 PM »
it's actually libel, peter, cos it's written.  slander is verbal.