Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Slander

(1/12) > >>

duncvis:

--- Quote from: Romega Wobert ---People are going to find out the truth about you sooner or later, you little maggot.

Funny how Aspie Trash has gone down within 8 hours of me posting about a "Dunc Conspiracy theory" to remove omega. I shall post it on Aspie Rebels instead - you going to hack as well?

It was you all along, wasn't it? You want omega gone so you can have power all to yourself. I will say again that I am sure you have the computing skills necessary to modify this site to make it look as though omega has done something wrong. Then all you need to do is get one of your toadies to testify (HG in this case).

Put your skills to good use and get a proper fucking job instead of screwing over my friends.

Don't take this lightly, Dunc.

RobertN.

--- End quote ---

::)

Feel free to add your conspiracy theories here, folks... incidentally I'd like to make it clear to anyone who didn't know, I'm not a hacker, and don't actually have the l33t skillz to do it.  :laugh:

by the way robert, this private message is exempt from being kept private considering its abusive nature. Wheres your moral high ground now?

BadgerTom:
what a twat....   nemind he will get his karma some day for real 8)

lol

McGiver:
i already called ascan a maggot.

dunc, are you and ascan the same person then?

McGiver:
seriously:

i have never seen HG as anyones toadie.

odeon:
Ahh, the drama...  ::)

Robert is quite clueless, it seems. And paranoid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version