Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 155455 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #12840 on: April 27, 2024, 09:16:17 PM »
Yesterday I grocery shopped and picked up prescriptions. Today I did my Saturday housework and washed the cars. :hadron:

Aside from all that fun stuff mentioned earlier, my sweetheart came home damaged this morning from work at about 4AM, normal time, but hurting.

She had pulled some of those "under the shoulderblade" muscles that we barely know they are there until they scream.
Hot epsom tub, Lidocaine cream, finally asleep.

BUT, Saturday is HER wash day. Stinking diesel wreaking uniforms first. She's out though. Needs a hand.

However, I am restricted from ever again touching her uniforms. I tossed some in once before without double checking and washed them all with a handful of tissues in a pocket. I am banned forever, now.

I bucked House Rules and gave her a good headstart with not only the outers, but the inners (still cold here) as well in the second load.

I wasn't sure what my Hero Act might bring when she woke up, but she was very happy and thankful.

Fighting against her soreness, she began to make lunch.  More about that soon.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:29:11 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.