Educational

Author Topic: I'm outta here!!!  (Read 5467 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: I'm outta here!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2010, 08:02:58 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

Just because he is your friend doesn't mean we have to like him or find him interesting/entertaining. If anything, he is a yawnfest.

Where did I say you had to like him?

Nothing grabs me about Duke at first, but hopefully he will settle down.

At least SG you admit in threads you like him and the reasons why. Unlike Rage who PM'd me and told me to lay off him and yet still gives him a razz on threads. Rage is acting like a Mod lately here, and it's quite annoying TBH. I'm finding his fakeness quite irritating lately.

What the fuck is this "fake" "fakeness" thing and why is it bad. It seems to be something all the young people are crapping on about, like they know anything about reality to begin with.

(not saying you're young Eclair, I'm not that nice am I?)

It's fucking annoying. It's a form of lying and it's not being honest. Damn I wish everyone be genuine. If people admit things they do, I admire them for it and respect them for it.

So you want people to stop being human then?

I never said anything about stop being human. Only way to stop is to kill yourself. Get it? Well you're still human but you be a dead human.

So all there is to being human is being alive. Dogs and cats are alive but they aren't humans. Did you ever think that all those little psychological quirks that make up the average person is what is generally referred to as a persons 'humanity'? And to take some away is to take away our humanity? Never heard of this saying or are you being a try hard troll like your little friend over here?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2010, 08:29:33 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

Just because he is your friend doesn't mean we have to like him or find him interesting/entertaining. If anything, he is a yawnfest.

You tried to explain him to us several times, probably because lots of us are writing him off.

You know what you are doing.

What I say is what you get. Don't put words in my mouth.

Then I don't see the point in your posts. They are pointless posts about a pointless user.

You heard of the ignore button, use it. I have said that once and eclair told me she never thought of that.

Fuck that's weak. So I can't say something negative about your posts without you saying I can just Ignore you. Do you think I don't like/want to make negative comments? Is that the limit of your thinking?

It's never made any sense to complain about what people post and keep reading their crap. But some people like to complain like my dad says. I tend to not read stuff by people when it's that annoying and I have wished I can just ignore posts because what they post be like fingernails on a chalkboard. I don't want to catch a glimpse of them. Same as if their avatars are too big or their sigs are too big. I wish I can just block them so it doesn't clog up my computer screen making the page longer. But if you want to see that as weak, okay.

I would have told you the same thing about me if you had a problem with my posts. I can recall telling people here to not read my B&J threads when they complained about it. I have said the same about WP threads, have a problem with them, don't read them. I say this everywhere. When people complain about threads, I tell them don't read them. But this other forum finally added the ignore thread option and they don't show up when you ignore them. People's reason was it clogs up their screen when they look at new replies or look at threads in the board. They don't want to keep seeing them.

But that's just me.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2010, 08:33:00 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

At least SG you admit in threads you like him and the reasons why. Unlike Rage who PM'd me and told me to lay off him and yet still gives him a razz on threads. Rage is acting like a Mod lately here, and it's quite annoying TBH. I'm finding his fakeness quite irritating lately.

What the fuck is this "fake" "fakeness" thing and why is it bad. It seems to be something all the young people are crapping on about, like they know anything about reality to begin with.

It's fucking annoying. It's a form of lying and it's not being honest. Damn I wish everyone be genuine. If people admit things they do, I admire them for it and respect them for it.

So you want people to stop being human then?

I never said anything about stop being human. Only way to stop is to kill yourself. Get it? Well you're still human but you be a dead human.

So all there is to being human is being alive. Dogs and cats are alive but they aren't humans. Did you ever think that all those little psychological quirks that make up the average person is what is generally referred to as a persons 'humanity'? And to take some away is to take away our humanity? Never heard of this saying or are you being a try hard troll like your little friend over here?

No I'm not trolling. I never said anything about animals but okay. I see you have a different definition of what it means to be a human.

Scrapheap

« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2010, 10:23:18 AM »
 :zombiefuck:

This conversation just took a turn for the odd.  :facepalm2:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2010, 10:31:32 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

I just find Rage terribly inconsistent at present. I also don't think saying things like "we are pretty lenient here" and "hey, I thought I sorted this argument out" are very condusive to free speech. I also resent being PM'd and told to lay off a member....it smacks of setting up an 'in' crowd.

I'm quite happy to make my own opinions independently and DO NOT like Rage acting like he represents the opinions of the membership OR that he has the right to tell ME how to think about a members behaviour.

They are only detrimental to the concept of free speech if they are enforced. As things stand, they are simply opinions and his words. Of course, you are free to post about it in any way you see fit.

Callouts are the way to settle this sort of thing, IMO.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2010, 10:37:58 AM »
Dupe_Nothin is too much of a spaztard to handle himself in a callout.

Even Randy could pwn D_N in a scrap.  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »
Agreed, but I was thinking about Eclair calling out Rage. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2010, 10:54:22 AM »
Agreed, but I was thinking about Eclair calling out Rage. :zoinks:

Oh, I missed that part of the conversation. That would be :popcorn: worthy!!  8)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »
Yes, I think so. I think they should go for it. ;D

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2010, 05:45:16 PM »
When are you going to remove my sin bin status? It's pissing me off! :grrr:

DukeNukem

« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2010, 05:52:14 PM »
I will make a public declaration:

I shall agree to stop spamming with the understanding that if I ever spam again, I shall be punished.

I was a complete ass and deserved the title of "village idiot".
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:55:45 PM by Duke_Nukem »

Scrapheap

« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2010, 08:32:08 PM »

I shall agree to stop spamming with the understanding that if I ever spam again, I shall be punished.

:thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2010, 03:29:41 AM »

Thanks. :)

I'll remove the title if you want. What do you want instead, if anything?

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2010, 05:14:00 PM »

Thanks. :)

I'll remove the title if you want. What do you want instead, if anything?

I like being the village idiot. So I will would like to keep my title.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2010, 05:14:52 PM »
How about "Betrayal of friends."