Author Topic: I'm outta here!!!  (Read 5452 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: I'm outta here!!!
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2010, 06:36:36 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

Eh, I've got no issues with him and that's how I see it too.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2010, 06:37:19 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

Just because he is your friend doesn't mean we have to like him or find him interesting/entertaining. If anything, he is a yawnfest.

Where did I say you had to like him?

Nothing grabs me about Duke at first, but hopefully he will settle down.

At least SG you admit in threads you like him and the reasons why. Unlike Rage who PM'd me and told me to lay off him and yet still gives him a razz on threads. Rage is acting like a Mod lately here, and it's quite annoying TBH. I'm finding his fakeness quite irritating lately.

What the fuck is this "fake" "fakeness" thing and why is it bad. It seems to be something all the young people are crapping on about, like they know anything about reality to begin with.

(not saying you're young Eclair, I'm not that nice am I?)

I just find Rage terribly inconsistent at present. I also don't think saying things like "we are pretty lenient here" and "hey, I thought I sorted this argument out" are very condusive to free speech. I also resent being PM'd and told to lay off a member....it smacks of setting up an 'in' crowd.

I'm quite happy to make my own opinions independently and DO NOT like Rage acting like he represents the opinions of the membership OR that he has the right to tell ME how to think about a members behaviour.

So? Tell him to fuck off or just ignore him. No one can make you do anything here you don't want I guess.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2010, 06:41:39 AM »
I have Balls of Neutronium. I also have an anti-grav field powered by a black hole to keep me from falling through the earth's core.

I love science.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2010, 06:46:00 AM »
But I can imagine what hassle it would be to go through Airport Security with balls of steel, or anything abnormal for that matter. Imagine all the constant frisking your balls would get.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2010, 06:53:33 AM »
But I can imagine what hassle it would be to go through Airport Security with balls of steel, or anything abnormal for that matter. Imagine all the constant frisking your balls would get.

Don't you have dark matter balls?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2010, 06:54:39 AM »
I wouldn't mind someone else frisking my balls. It'd be a change of pace. My luck, it'd be a guy at a TSA checkpoint.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2010, 06:59:07 AM »
I wouldn't mind someone else frisking my balls. It'd be a change of pace. My luck, it'd be a guy at a TSA checkpoint.

That's be the last place you'd want to blow your load at a time like that.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2010, 07:07:41 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

Just because he is your friend doesn't mean we have to like him or find him interesting/entertaining. If anything, he is a yawnfest.

You tried to explain him to us several times, probably because lots of us are writing him off.

You know what you are doing.

What I say is what you get. Don't put words in my mouth.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2010, 07:09:45 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

At least SG you admit in threads you like him and the reasons why. Unlike Rage who PM'd me and told me to lay off him and yet still gives him a razz on threads. Rage is acting like a Mod lately here, and it's quite annoying TBH. I'm finding his fakeness quite irritating lately.

What the fuck is this "fake" "fakeness" thing and why is it bad. It seems to be something all the young people are crapping on about, like they know anything about reality to begin with.

It's fucking annoying. It's a form of lying and it's not being honest. Damn I wish everyone be genuine. If people admit things they do, I admire them for it and respect them for it.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2010, 07:12:08 AM »

Don't you have dark matter balls?

Oh why yes indeed I do, they're part of my newest invention, testicular reactors. The expression of having all the power between your legs become true, and you can power anything attached to them. I plan to run all my monstrous atomic monsters on this very idea... The crew thinks it's both a disturbing and ridiculous idea, and don't like the way you plug devices into them... but to hell with them, I have balls of ultimate power!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 07:17:55 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2010, 07:26:01 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

You tried to explain him to us several times, probably because lots of us are writing him off.

Then I don't see the point in your posts. They are pointless posts about a pointless user.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2010, 07:26:27 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

It's fucking annoying. It's a form of lying and it's not being honest. Damn I wish everyone be genuine. If people admit things they do, I admire them for it and respect them for it.

So you want people to stop being human then?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2010, 07:30:29 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

Then I don't see the point in your posts. They are pointless posts about a pointless user.

You heard of the ignore button, use it. I have said that once and eclair told me she never thought of that.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2010, 07:31:23 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

So you want people to stop being human then?

I never said anything about stop being human. Only way to stop is to kill yourself. Get it? Well you're still human but you be a dead human.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2010, 08:00:52 AM »
He's a harmless troll.

You heard of the ignore button, use it. I have said that once and eclair told me she never thought of that.

Fuck that's weak. So I can't say something negative about your posts without you saying I can just Ignore you. Do you think I don't like/want to make negative comments? Is that the limit of your thinking?