Author Topic: What are you gonna do tomorrow  (Read 39277 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What are you gonna do tomorrow
« Reply #2460 on: November 21, 2011, 07:04:27 AM »
I find that confusing... As long as you don't have to pay anything, that is good, though. :)
Was it to do whether you can drive or not? I think you said you were wondering whether it was safe for you to start driving again or something. Or I could be completely on the wrong track here.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2461 on: November 21, 2011, 07:18:04 AM »
I find that confusing... As long as you don't have to pay anything, that is good, though. :)
Was it to do whether you can drive or not? I think you said you were wondering whether it was safe for you to start driving again or something. Or I could be completely on the wrong track here.

Your memory is right.

I had an EEG for two reasons. One was my own, wanted to find out if the black-outs I had, and the partial fall-outs were epilepsy or not. The other reason was that the woman who was (kind of) testing me for ADD didn't want to proceed without an EEG. The outcome is that my blackouts and partial fall-outs are not epilepsy. Eventually, I might take up driving again, without medication for epilepsy.

The woman who had sent me there made mistake after mistake, and had me waiting for months before I had a referral. Good thing of all the waiting is that she is gone now. I have a new person to talk to, and, he is so much more effective and active. The one session I had with him, we did more than in 7 sessions with that woman. Even when he does not believe in ADD as a separate diagnosis next to an ASD.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2462 on: November 21, 2011, 07:23:00 AM »

Your memory is right.

I had an EEG for two reasons. One was my own, wanted to find out if the black-outs I had, and the partial fall-outs were epilepsy or not. The other reason was that the woman who was (kind of) testing me for ADD didn't want to proceed without an EEG. The outcome is that my blackouts and partial fall-outs are not epilepsy. Eventually, I might take up driving again, without medication for epilepsy.

The woman who had sent me there made mistake after mistake, and had me waiting for months before I had a referral. Good thing of all the waiting is that she is gone now. I have a new person to talk to, and, he is so much more effective and active. The one session I had with him, we did more than in 7 sessions with that woman. Even when he does not believe in ADD as a separate diagnosis next to an ASD.

I'm curious now, what DO the blackouts and partial fallouts mean?   :nerdy:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2463 on: November 21, 2011, 07:26:22 AM »

Your memory is right.

I'm curious now, what DO the blackouts and partial fallouts mean?   :nerdy:

The full blast black-outs very likely were "fainting" due to huge drop of blood pressure, due to excessive stress.
The partial fallouts (like loss of hearing for a while, and such) most likely are stress induced too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2464 on: November 21, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
I'm going back to work. I'll spend most of the day preparing a quote.

"Yes, Dear" is a very good one.  Since you're preparing one,
"No product is flawless, but we will go the last millimeter for customer service that is top notch and to see that your company is satisfied."

Thank you. I'm sure the client will appreciate both. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2465 on: November 21, 2011, 06:50:09 PM »
Blow job :zoinks:

Blow insulation into someones attic
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #2466 on: November 21, 2011, 07:30:21 PM »
I am getting my boiler 'part' in the morning
and i hope i will have it fixed by afternoon and
will have heating and hot water again....

i have missed it and am praying to the boiler god.
blah blah blah

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2467 on: November 22, 2011, 05:56:01 PM »
another long day at work

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2468 on: November 22, 2011, 06:30:19 PM »
Kind of a day off just have errands I have to do then probably go and see a friend

George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2469 on: November 23, 2011, 02:37:04 AM »
Your memory is right.

Good that you have a more competent person helping you now. But about the ADHD - it is common to occur with an ASD. A lot of people receive the ADHD diagnosis before the ASD one. I did. Hope it gets figured out for you soon.

I will probably do some study tomorrow.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2470 on: November 23, 2011, 12:18:26 PM »
Cook and relax

Dinner will probably be
Pork roast
Turkey drumsticks
Green bean casserole
Roasted fall veggies (brussel sprouts, onions, carrots and turnips)
Dressing
Pumpkin pie and fake whipped topping
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2471 on: November 23, 2011, 01:46:31 PM »
Hide from the family :GA:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2472 on: November 23, 2011, 02:03:19 PM »
MIL is insisting I come to dinner, no one wants to see me "all alone" this year since mom is gone. :zombiefuck:

I'll go to keep peace...I'd prefer a partial lobotomy...and might just need one after the day is done.  :thumbup:

Found a bottle of wine mom had stashed away in a cupboard while cleaning downstairs, I'm thinking about a nice hot bath to soak away the days insanity, leftovers, a glass or so of wine, and
curling up in the downstairs recliner with 2 cats and "Secondhand Lions" in the VCR.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2473 on: November 23, 2011, 02:17:15 PM »
MIL is insisting I come to dinner, no one wants to see me "all alone" this year since mom is gone. :zombiefuck:

I'll go to keep peace...I'd prefer a partial lobotomy...and might just need one after the day is done.  :thumbup:

Found a bottle of wine mom had stashed away in a cupboard while cleaning downstairs, I'm thinking about a nice hot bath to soak away the days insanity, leftovers, a glass or so of wine, and
curling up in the downstairs recliner with 2 cats and "Secondhand Lions" in the VCR.

Great choice of a DVD.  Do it.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2474 on: November 23, 2011, 06:11:06 PM »
I think I technically still am not allowed to drive too. haven't been back to the epilepsy clinic yet