Author Topic: The retard of the year award goes to....  (Read 1391 times)

Frolic_Fun

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: The retard of the year award goes to....
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 05:04:08 AM »
Oh god I lol'd.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 07:15:40 AM »
I'd post something but am afraid of shleed and his telepathic powers will get me:laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 07:19:22 AM »
I cant see it. Wht does it say?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 06:25:01 PM »
I cant see it. Wht does it say?

Quote from: Mariotheplumber
Here's a few things I suggest that Shleed might have/be, feel free to give your own opinion too;

Theory 1; He may be a telepath.

Reason; Because no one can guess right so often of what people think all the time, entering people's minds and messing with them.

Theory 2; He may be a Psychopath/Sociopath, most likely a psychopath.

Reason; >A known cause of Psychopathy/Sociopathy is a traumatic childhood or experience somewhere in life<, Shleed had a way nicer attitude a 2.5/3 years back on WP, believe me, I've read his posts there, another theory is that Psychopaths have no empathy for many things and often possess superior social skills, something Shleed's proven on some of his vids on Youtube and in topics on WP/ZOMG/I2, another thing he has in common with psychopaths is that he often uses supreme social skills/manipulation to drag othe rpeople with him who in general dislike him to believe he's right when he argues with me, I've PM'ed several people who looks like they like him, but they didn't when I PM'ed, I think they're afraid to admit directly to Shleed that he's (spoilers ahead) a misanthropic, psychopathic misanthropist, because they don't want to him to bully them too, so they ally with him instead of agreeing with me or other people that argues with Shleed, since psychopaths also can make you "dependant" on their chewing gum in their stinky, unhealthy, rotten mouths, and make you be there forever, aka they won't let you out until you get away from them, like Merle Morrigan on WP and odeon on I2, and they both probably have severe personality disorders, though Shleed is extreme in this case.

Theory 3; He's probably a misanthropist.

Reason; >Because they way he smiles and the way his fire in his eyes in his Youtube vids rage, you can see that he either looks like a hater, a bit disturbing, or like an intense misanthrope, his smile also looks evil pretty often, likewise in his pictures, there he also has all these misanthropic and disturbing facial expressions that say "Evil/Psychopathy/Sociopathy/Madness/Craziness/Insanity" just to name a few all around them<, another theory is that he posted an extremely misanthropic and disturbing pic of RedMage, making her looking like an animal, something that can be related to misantrophy; and here's a comparison to/with other misanthropic pictures/drawings;

So this concludes that he may be/is a telepathic, Psychopathic Misanthrophe who feeds on other members on different websites, either manipulates them or humiliates them through manipulation and trolling, including people IRL, which is a sign of a severe personality disorder or sociopathy, most likely, and a misanthrope, because apparently an encounter with a pedophile or a bad childhood event can trigger psychopathy/sociopathy and misantrophy, and in the end, it's a sure shot that he's a misanthrope, due to his disturbing pictures and vids,+ empathyless behavior over people and animals and his goofy presence on the forums he's on.

To make it all easier to understand;

Telepathy (a theory); He can't possibly guess all the thought of other people.

Psychopathy (quite possbily a truth); >Manipulativeness, empathyless, is surrounded with a goofy, unthriveable atmosphere, also likes to mess with people's minds, he talks shit about them, then tries to manipulate them into thinking he's a good/cool guy by entering the following smileys into a conversation;  :), 8), :thumb: and :wink:<, >and in his -I'll-just-post-a-smiley-as-a-way-to-make-he/she-think/believe-I'm a good guy mode, he uses THESE smileys;  :), :lol:, :twisted: and :thumb:<. Maybe I missed someone, and posted one or two smileys he didn''t use, but that doesn't matter, I've covered the most inportant part(s) now.

Misanthrophy (a definitive truth); >Made a girl resemble an animal and smiles/laughs in an extremely disturbing/goofy/evil/mad/insane/crazy way that immediately makes you unhappy<.

I think he certainly has Shleed pegged as a psychopathic misanthropist with telepathic powers.

:laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 06:35:23 PM »
Mariotheplumer HAS to be taking the piss.  ::)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »
Mariotheplumer HAS to be taking the piss.  ::)

But he's funny.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »
lol its so silly it's a crack up.

The funniest thing though is how obsessed with Shleed the guy is.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 07:45:06 PM »
Shleed got his fame. I wish I got one too from him but apparently I am not "NT" enough.

DukeNukem

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 09:10:16 PM »
I don't see what's so "retarded" about this guy. I agree with him completely!  :pwned:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 05:21:05 AM »
bdhkhsfgk/Mario's prowess at online diagnosis continues to amaze and impress.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 05:26:09 AM »
I don't see what's so "retarded" about this guy. I agree with him completely!  :pwned:

I should be one of those TV psychics.  :zoinks:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 01:16:23 AM »
HAHAHA! I like the rooster mask. Looks like a DEVO music video  :zoinks:
Park.

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 10:57:55 PM »
It figures.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 11:04:51 PM »
Rofl,

Wow Razor thought Shleed was psychic?  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.