Start here > Games

What are you looking forward to?

<< < (2/150) > >>

RageBeoulve:

--- Quote from: Gluey on March 19, 2010, 11:00:00 PM ---Going off island for eater break. My mom never cooks easter dinner so were gonna go over and visit the familky

TUUURRKEEEEY

--- End quote ---

I hunt. Want some turkey? Fall or spring, I can harvest three of them.

ProfessorFarnsworth:

--- Quote from: Alex179 on March 18, 2010, 12:23:23 PM ---The next great war.   I hope millions of people die!

--- End quote ---

We may get lucky, and it'll be billions this time.

But there's good news on that situation, the U.S has recently transferred bunker buster bombs and other bombing munitions to Diego Garcia, located in the Indian Ocean. This joint U.S/UK base on the island, happens to be a strategic position for any warfare involving the middle east. This base was also used to support bombing aircraft for the Iraq war. So going by this transfer of bunker busters munitions to there, and the increasing rhetoric against Iran, you get the idea. But the beauty is now that, the Russians want to help Iran start it's first reactor in northern hemisphere summer time... So war is likely coming soon.

Anyway, I looking for to the downfall of humanity and Earth's first somewhat hostile contact with an intelligent alien species. In that order. :orly:

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: RageBeoulve on March 19, 2010, 11:01:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gluey on March 19, 2010, 11:00:00 PM ---Going off island for eater break. My mom never cooks easter dinner so were gonna go over and visit the familky

TUUURRKEEEEY

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's awesome! You sound like the provider type!  :thumbup:

RageBeoulve:

--- Quote from: couldbecousin on March 20, 2010, 05:39:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: RageBeoulve on March 19, 2010, 11:01:06 PM ---

TUUURRKEEEEY

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's awesome! You sound like the provider type!  :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

Yep.  8)

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Singularity on March 20, 2010, 12:17:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex179 on March 18, 2010, 12:23:23 PM ---The next great war.   I hope millions of people die!

--- End quote ---

We may get lucky, and it'll be billions this time.

But there's good news on that situation, the U.S has recently transferred bunker buster bombs and other bombing munitions to Diego Garcia, located in the Indian Ocean. This joint U.S/UK base on the island, happens to be a strategic position for any warfare involving the middle east. This base was also used to support bombing aircraft for the Iraq war. So going by this transfer of bunker busters munitions to there, and the increasing rhetoric against Iran, you get the idea. But the beauty is now that, the Russians want to help Iran start it's first reactor in northern hemisphere summer time... So war is likely coming soon.

Anyway, I looking for to the downfall of humanity and Earth's first somewhat hostile contact with an intelligent alien species. In that order. :orly:

--- End quote ---

You two are such perky sunbeams!  :laugh:

This reminds me of an older friend, not the most optimistic person in the world, who refers to plagues and natural disasters as "God's little pruning shears."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version