Author Topic: Hey bitch  (Read 3197 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: Hey bitch
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »
Yeah that means you, Callaway  :zoinks:  

I call you out for abusing your admin priviliges and continuosly changing Scrapheap's karma to 69.  I made him 61 a minute ago, which can be proven with karma logs.  However somehow now he's magically back to 69!  I also know you did something similar before with Soph's karma, when you were butthurt that he was gheying you  :lol:  

I think we should revoke her admin priviliges as she's obviously a power starved whore  :eyelash:

In that case, you should condemn ANYONE who yayed or gheyed Scrap up or down to 69. Myself included.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 10:36:03 PM »
Why?   Her problem with this is that callaway has been changing his karma in ways that only an Admn can do.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 10:53:02 PM »
True. But ANYONE can psycho-ghey if they've got a few hours to kill and/or a co-conspirator.

Besides, Scrap has made it plain that he likes his karma to be 69. Who am I to disagree?
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »
True. But ANYONE can psycho-ghey if they've got a few hours to kill and/or a co-conspirator.

Besides, Scrap has made it plain that he likes his karma to be 69. Who am I to disagree?

I guess the approach is, if an admin takes a liking to you, then regardless of whether you are psycho gheyed or picked on, then they will just reinstate your karma.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 11:17:04 PM »
hmmm more mental retardation from the binty/soph borg collective  :yawn:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2010, 11:22:23 PM »
Every time Soph has no argumentative "leg to stand on" she gheys someone like an idiot.   A weak emotional reaction, by what is being revealed to me as a even weaker excuse for a human being. 

Now I see complaining about other people gheying, and also saying it doesn't matter.   Contradiction, what?   If it does not matter, you should STFU about it.... because it doesn't matter lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2010, 11:23:33 PM »
hmmm more mental retardation from the binty/soph borg collective  :yawn:

Why should we give a shit about your opinion. Your not the most active member...most likely, you don't give a shit.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=37;sa=showPosts

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2010, 03:20:06 AM »
Now I see complaining about other people gheying, and also saying it doesn't matter.   Contradiction, what?   

wrong. i wouldn't care if she was gheying me. people can ghey me all they like. the point of this thread is that callaway is abusing her position as admin.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2010, 04:41:33 AM »
You don't like her restoring Karma? Some of us don't like your idiotic psycho-gheying others? Fair's fair.
It doesn't bother me if you psych-ghey me, I see it like Alex says, a showing of what upsets you. I like the thought of upsetting you two regardless of whether it is a true reflection or not of how you really feel. It is the thought that counts. I like you psycho-gheying me for that reason and took much delight in you two doing it to me.

Now part of a Mod's job (I know you two brainiacs will have a hard time grasping this concept, but rattle your heads and give it a shot) is to moderate a forum. Part of moderating a forum is moderating the posts and members. It means that you two ladies don't get to do what you want against what pisses off many members and then get your way by bitching about being "suppressed".

Callaway deleted spam because it needing moderating. OK it is not what you wanted but that is because you are not considering anyone but yourself and because you are inherently stupid. You felt hard done by and wanted everyone to put up with it and she moderated it and took away your fun. Now she takes away your fun again by moderating. Damn that is so evil and MUST be because she is a power abusing mod, right? No it is because she sees an issue that is not constructive and that pissing off members and has the ability to do something to fix it and has fixed it.

The only reason it is an issue is because you two intellectual lightweights are overdramatising it and want to attention whore and bitch. You are just wanting drama and wanting to be the central focus of it. Like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum insisting on having a battle with each other for attention seeking dramatics. Same thing and too engrossed in yourselves to see no one else is interested in you or what the hell you think.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2010, 04:45:49 AM »
You don't like her restoring Karma? Some of us don't like your idiotic psycho-gheying others? Fair's fair.

god you're thick
the whole point is that normal members CANNOT do that. anyone can psycho-ghey someone. it's not exactly hard.

Now part of a Mod's job (I know you two brainiacs will have a hard time grasping this concept, but rattle your heads and give it a shot) is to moderate a forum. Part of moderating a forum is moderating the posts and members.

this site has mods now? i thought this place wasn't meant to be moderated. hence the whole thing.

No it is because she sees an issue that is not constructive and that pissing off members and has the ability to do something to fix it and has fixed it.

if someone gets pissed off by being "psycho-gheyed" then that is pretty fucking pathetic. taking issue with admins abusing their power however, is understandbable imo

no one else is interested in you or what the hell you think.

that why you just spent 6 hours reading through this thread and then writing out another one of your long rambly responses?

clearly  :LOL:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2010, 06:43:28 AM »

god you're thick
the whole point is that normal members CANNOT do that. anyone can psycho-ghey someone. it's not exactly hard.

Now part of a Mod's job (I know you two brainiacs will have a hard time grasping this concept, but rattle your heads and give it a shot) is to moderate a forum. Part of moderating a forum is moderating the posts and members.

this site has mods now? i thought this place wasn't meant to be moderated. hence the whole thing.

No it is because she sees an issue that is not constructive and that pissing off members and has the ability to do something to fix it and has fixed it.

if someone gets pissed off by being "psycho-gheyed" then that is pretty fucking pathetic. taking issue with admins abusing their power however, is understandbable imo

no one else is interested in you or what the hell you think.

that why you just spent 6 hours reading through this thread and then writing out another one of your long rambly responses?

clearly  :LOL:

God you are thick!

I did not spend six hours reading this.  :LOL:

I ramble because I ramble. I know it is not to your liking and that makes me like my posting style more.

This site unmoderated? Yes that is why it has spam bots fill it with spam every day and why no member has been banned. Good one Soph  :clap: (Though far from the stupidest thing you have ever written here)  :lol:

Your point still does not stack up. People don't like your psycho-gheying but you do it anyhow and refuse to tow the line of forum thinking and bitch about having your fun spoiled. It is not Admin abuse it is Admin doing their job as they and others see fit. What you see as in your honest opinion I don't doubt. But I don't agree and I don't think your opinion honest or not is well thought out or rationalised.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2010, 07:58:57 AM »
obviously this place IS moderated, yes. what i meant was that it shouldn't be imo. i thought this site was meant to be more free than your average forum. if it's just odeon and callaway's forum like dunc's is dunc's forum then fine. but i thought this was meant to be more than that, even without the WC etc.

why should i stop psycho-gheying people just because they don't like it? anyone can do that back if they felt like it. i can't  edit scrapheap's karma down to zero just whenever i feel like it though, can i?

Blasted

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »
How are we abusing our karma priviliges exactly?  Giving someone negative karma is not prohibited by the Callaway law is it?  I am doing what any average user on this forum can do.  You on the other hand ARE abusing your priviliges by giving out multiple karma, because you can and because you dislike me.

Karma is meaningless.  Scrapheap's reaction to his karma, hilarious.  Your abuse of power however, is plain annoying.  Hence why I called you out on it.

If its so meaningless, then why are you upset? You are upset because the majority of us don't like your childish abuse, or your attitude. You're upset because we constantly ignore, or destroy your little games. You're upset because we won't let you have whatever you want, and you become UPSET about it because you are a spoiled brat.

No wonder why you try and find solace among a bunch of autistic spazzes. I have news for you, dumbass. You won't find what you're looking for here, or anywhere. Nobody on this planet wil let you do whatever you want, regardless of how it affects them. Get used to it, and welcome to adulthood.

:LMAO:

what is so terrible about being "psycho-gheyed" btw?

Apparently, you have a problem with it too, because every time you get gheyed, you psycho-ghey in retaliation.

I think you're talking about yourself here.  All it took was just a single ghey from me for you to ghey me multiple times.  Not to mention your whiny threads here and on ZOMG about how the mean "borg" is gheying you (emo)

Neither Soph nor I give a shit if you or anyone else go on a gheying spree.  By all means, go for if it makes your dick hard  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2010, 11:34:45 AM »
god you're thick

Yes, it IS hard to psycho-ghey someone and normal members CAN'T do it.

The only reason you find it easy is because you're a shut-in loser with no social life whatsoever and have nothing better to do than snort some meth and fuck with people on this site. Teh only other member here like that is Binty. You are NOT the average member here the same way Calandale was.  :hahaha:

Blasted

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2010, 11:36:57 AM »
Funny how everyone but Callaway has replied here  ::)

Come on Callaway, explain yourself.

Also here's some bedtime reading for ya:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,8619.0.html