Author Topic: Hey bitch  (Read 3194 times)

Blasted

Hey bitch
« on: March 15, 2010, 09:53:20 AM »
Yeah that means you, Callaway  :zoinks: 

I call you out for abusing your admin priviliges and continuosly changing Scrapheap's karma to 69.  I made him 61 a minute ago, which can be proven with karma logs.  However somehow now he's magically back to 69!  I also know you did something similar before with Soph's karma, when you were butthurt that he was gheying you  :lol: 

I think we should revoke her admin priviliges as she's obviously a power starved whore  :eyelash:

Scrapheap

Re: Hey bitch
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:56:41 AM »
So you're admiting that you have nothing better to do, than smear feces all over this site.

Hooray for self-pwnage!!! :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 11:03:26 AM »
Okay, you can be a bitch too if that makes you happy  :thumbup:

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 11:07:57 AM »
Okay, you can be a bitch too if that makes you happy  :thumbup:

I could never sink to your level.  :yawn:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 01:11:26 PM »
Aren't you and Soph always saying that karma is meaningless and people shouldn't obsess over it?  Then why are you obsessing over Scrapheap's karma?

I changed Scrapheap's karma back to 69 because I think you and Soph constantly psycho-gheying him for no reason is childish and silly and I thought it would be funny if his karma went back to the magic :69: despite your best obsessive efforts.

How is that abusing my admin prvileges any more than you and Soph constantly psycho-gheying him and others is abusing your karma privileges?

When Soph was an admin, she set some people's karma to some magic numbers as well and I didn't hear you screaming that changing people's karma was an abuse of power and that Soph should be de-adminned over it.

Blasted

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 01:46:40 PM »
How are we abusing our karma priviliges exactly?  Giving someone negative karma is not prohibited by the Callaway law is it?  I am doing what any average user on this forum can do.  You on the other hand ARE abusing your priviliges by giving out multiple karma, because you can and because you dislike me.

Karma is meaningless.  Scrapheap's reaction to his karma, hilarious.  Your abuse of power however, is plain annoying.  Hence why I called you out on it.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 02:38:41 PM »
AHow is that abusing my admin prvileges any more than you and Soph constantly psycho-gheying him and others is abusing your karma privileges?

are you really that fucking stupid or are you just pretending?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 04:25:21 PM »
How are we abusing our karma priviliges exactly?  Giving someone negative karma is not prohibited by the Callaway law is it?  I am doing what any average user on this forum can do.  You on the other hand ARE abusing your priviliges by giving out multiple karma, because you can and because you dislike me.

Karma is meaningless.  Scrapheap's reaction to his karma, hilarious.  Your abuse of power however, is plain annoying.  Hence why I called you out on it.

If its so meaningless, then why are you upset? You are upset because the majority of us don't like your childish abuse, or your attitude. You're upset because we constantly ignore, or destroy your little games. You're upset because we won't let you have whatever you want, and you become UPSET about it because you are a spoiled brat.

No wonder why you try and find solace among a bunch of autistic spazzes. I have news for you, dumbass. You won't find what you're looking for here, or anywhere. Nobody on this planet wil let you do whatever you want, regardless of how it affects them. Get used to it, and welcome to adulthood.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 04:27:49 PM »
AHow is that abusing my admin prvileges any more than you and Soph constantly psycho-gheying him and others is abusing your karma privileges?

are you really that fucking stupid or are you just pretending?

C'mon man. Its obvious shes just fighting fire with fire on this. You guys are being abusive, so shes stepping in and telling you to stfu. You'll encounter this kind of thing anywhere you go, and i'm sure you know that. Don't be ignorant, Soph.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 04:30:34 PM »
all we're doing is anything any other member could do though. sure it's childish, but its fun.

callaway is abusing it in ways that other members can't

if she did it once for a joke or whatever, then fine. i wouldn't even care if she edited mine down to zero or something if it was just once. but she keeps on doing it, which is annoying.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »
all we're doing is anything any other member could do though. sure it's childish, but its fun.

callaway is abusing it in ways that other members can't

if she did it once for a joke or whatever, then fine. i wouldn't even care if she edited mine down to zero or something if it was just once. but she keeps on doing it, which is annoying.

True man, she can do things other members can't. Callaway actually is speaking for just about all of us though. We don't really want that kind of thing on here. Sure abuse over the internet is pretty fun, I know. I do it all the time.

Nonetheless i'd rather this particular site be a cancer free zone, and i'm certain that most everyone else would too.
I will never stop...

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 04:47:26 PM »
Aren't you and Soph always saying that karma is meaningless and people shouldn't obsess over it?  Then why are you obsessing over Scrapheap's karma?

I changed Scrapheap's karma back to 69 because I think you and Soph constantly psycho-gheying him for no reason is childish and silly and I thought it would be funny if his karma went back to the magic :69: despite your best obsessive efforts.

How is that abusing my admin prvileges any more than you and Soph constantly psycho-gheying him and others is abusing your karma privileges?

When Soph was an admin, she set some people's karma to some magic numbers as well and I didn't hear you screaming that changing people's karma was an abuse of power and that Soph should be de-adminned over it.

What is the criteria for someone's Karma being restored if they are being psycho gheyed?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »
i just found this in my callaway dossier...

I don't mind plussing you every time I log in and see one of your posts to try to balance things out, Scrapheap.  Actually I have already been doing this but should I really try to figure out what everyone's karma was before he started gheying people all over the place and use my administrative abilities to give everyone ten points or whatever we think they lost?

what is so terrible about being "psycho-gheyed" btw?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
i just found this in my callaway dossier...

I don't mind plussing you every time I log in and see one of your posts to try to balance things out, Scrapheap.  Actually I have already been doing this but should I really try to figure out what everyone's karma was before he started gheying people all over the place and use my administrative abilities to give everyone ten points or whatever we think they lost?

what is so terrible about being "psycho-gheyed" btw?

y so srs?
I will never stop...

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 04:58:21 PM »

What is the criteria for someone's Karma being restored if they are being psycho gheyed?
Callaways whim...