Educational

Author Topic: LETS DO THE FORK IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL.. LETS DO THE FORK IN THE GARBAGE DIS..  (Read 823 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
My sig other and I trade off: She has a plasma (full on digital 1 yr old) and I have cable (basic).  We even still use a VCR. How XXth cent. is THAT? And no I can't be arsed to explain why no DVR or TiVo. Shortest possible answer: $

Yeah our VCR is just sitting there unplugged on the shelf. With downloading TV shows, we had stopped recording stuff ages ago and were mainly using it for stereo TV (our 68cm had stereo speakers but the tuner was mono). So after we got the digital plasma, just didn't need it anymore. Still have to transfer some home videos from VHS to DVD though, so we still keep it around.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
My sig other and I trade off: She has a plasma (full on digital 1 yr old) and I have cable (basic).  We even still use a VCR. How XXth cent. is THAT? And no I can't be arsed to explain why no DVR or TiVo. Shortest possible answer: $

I still have a vcr. An emerson to be exact. I also have an nes, a sega genesis, a beta max, a super nintendo, etc. Most people have gone and thrown these away, but I LIKE them. I get em out all the time, and play them. Examine them, take them apart, service them out. Yeah. I like to play with stuff like machines and gagets. I've had a longer relationship with my gadgets than I have with any woman, because they can't call me names, or make me angry.

Its not weird man.  :)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"