Start here > Ask Away Threads

Post queries to be processed

(1/7) > >>

Lurk Hurk Gurk:
Note that I do not have all that much in the way of notable real-life experiences, so there's not much of a point asking about such things, unless you for some reason want to make sure exactly how much of a life I do not have. Questions about my views, behavior, and me as a person, can likely end up receiving an interesting (possibly in more than one way) answer, though. Original questions, hypothetical questions, inquiries about one aspect or another of the somewhat twisted workings of my mind and psyche in particular.

McGiver:
are you a male?

purposefulinsanity:
What are your impressions of Intensity so far??  Do you think we're all just a bunch of heartless bastards who prey on the weak?

lilia:
What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed in the morning?

Lurk Hurk Gurk:

--- Quote from: McJagger on September 13, 2006, 08:29:29 AM ---are you a male?

--- End quote ---
Indeed.
--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on September 13, 2006, 08:30:54 AM ---What are your impressions of Intensity so far??  Do you think we're all just a bunch of heartless bastards who prey on the weak?

--- End quote ---
No, atleast as far as the latter goes.;D However, I², most surprisingly, seems a bit more... intense than most other forums.
--- Quote from: Aeval on September 13, 2006, 08:31:21 AM ---What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed in the morning?

--- End quote ---
Spend a few minutes with my laptop, though perhaps that doesn't count, as I by then still sit in my bed. Then, to remedy my sleep-deprived state somewhat, I drink whatever coffee, if any, is left over from the night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version