Educational

Author Topic: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.  (Read 6914 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2010, 01:05:51 AM »
How are you not random?
Everyone on this site is random. The only person who isn't is probably Shleed because I talk to him on MSN.

:popcorn:

Wow Fiona, I didn't realise you were calous and arrogant in additon to being stupid. :LMAO:

What rock have you been hiding under?

I should've announced that I was going to be away for a while, but I really didn't plan to be away, it just happened.

My mother has been in and out of the hospital and I've been busy getting settled into my new classes. My brother and sister also flew in from Omaha for a few days to see our mom in the hospital. There's some other minor bs drama shit I'm having to deal with, so I just haven't had time for this place.

Oh, and once the rain clears up, I'm going to be plaing a LOT more Disc Golf.  8)  The last time I went to field practice, I was able to get my drivers out past 350' on a regular basis. With some practice, I'll be able to bomb a disc 400' on demand!!!  :headbang2:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2010, 01:07:13 AM »
you might want to consider in the fact that I didn't start it.

None of this would have happened if you didn't make that bitchy remark in here. I am not a taker. I don't want your advice. Never speak to me again. Hows that for taking? I never care if the people here don't actually listen to my problems. Thats hardly taking what they say and leeching off it.

How are you not random?
Everyone on this site is random. The only person who isn't is probably Shleed because I talk to him on MSN.

I can't complain about others because I'm full of shit? Everyones full of shit. I don't understand how those aren't mutually exclusive.

If everyone is random, why do you give a fuck to bitch here about your numerous online fuck ups? And, why should we care about your hair, your tits, your family problems? Maybe we just don't?

I'm glad you think your WP bitching topics are hot topics. Good on you. To me it shouts 'Airhead' for you to think that.

Thanks for the interaction. It's been amazing. You just want to be a whining bitch, as I said. Thanks for proving my point with your eloquent comments.

I have already explained why I use this site. I'm not going to do it again. People probably don't care about my hair or family problems, nor should they have to. I don't know why you would think I want anyone to care about my tits.

You're a fucking whining bitch too by the sounds of it. The other people here who don't like me just don't bother replying or caring about anything I say.

I never said they were "hot topics", All I meant was i'm not the only one who is interested in talking about it as people reply there.

Do us both a favour and put me on ignore.

Call me a whining bitch all you want. I doubt you would have ever read much about me here anyway.

Refer to my first response. You clearly said why you were here. YOU were the one who chose to attack. You've never been the one to ever show any ounce of a fuck about others problems, but we are expected to be subjected to yours.

You've also said since that everyone is random. Amazing, that these 'random' online people form the subjects of your threads which you say is 50% of why you are here. I've seen you post pics of people who have pissed you off online and other vendettas. Basically in 3 years, it's been the same revolving door of bullshit that I've seen.

Do you bring your gripes here so they can't defend themselves? Pretty pissweak if you ask me.

Thanks for the advice re ignore. It's not my scene. Thanks.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2010, 01:12:35 AM »
I should've announced that I was going to be away for a while, but I really didn't plan to be away, it just happened.

My mother has been in and out of the hospital and I've been busy getting settled into my new classes. My brother and sister also flew in from Omaha for a few days to see our mom in the hospital. There's some other minor bs drama shit I'm having to deal with, so I just haven't had time for this place.

Oh, and once the rain clears up, I'm going to be plaing a LOT more Disc Golf.  8)  The last time I went to field practice, I was able to get my drivers out past 350' on a regular basis. With some practice, I'll be able to bomb a disc 400' on demand!!!  :headbang2:

Oh, you have had some things going on. Don't tell Fatty about it in HER hot topic. She won't respond.

I know your Mum is really sick Scrap, but you know, what about your hair, YOUR HAIR. IS IT OK?

Please feel free to start a thread about your hair. Actually, I don't think you have any :laugh: Maybe 'cos I noticed and not because everyone here is random.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2010, 01:16:36 AM »
you might want to consider in the fact that I didn't start it.

None of this would have happened if you didn't make that bitchy remark in here. I am not a taker. I don't want your advice. Never speak to me again. Hows that for taking? I never care if the people here don't actually listen to my problems. Thats hardly taking what they say and leeching off it.

How are you not random?

I can't complain about others because I'm full of shit? Everyones full of shit. I don't understand how those aren't mutually exclusive.

If everyone is random, why do you give a fuck to bitch here about your numerous online fuck ups? And, why should we care about your hair, your tits, your family problems? Maybe we just don't?

I'm glad you think your WP bitching topics are hot topics. Good on you. To me it shouts 'Airhead' for you to think that.

Thanks for the interaction. It's been amazing. You just want to be a whining bitch, as I said. Thanks for proving my point with your eloquent comments.

I have already explained why I use this site. I'm not going to do it again. People probably don't care about my hair or family problems, nor should they have to. I don't know why you would think I want anyone to care about my tits.

You're a fucking whining bitch too by the sounds of it. The other people here who don't like me just don't bother replying or caring about anything I say.

I never said they were "hot topics", All I meant was i'm not the only one who is interested in talking about it as people reply there.

Do us both a favour and put me on ignore.

Call me a whining bitch all you want. I doubt you would have ever read much about me here anyway.

Refer to my first response. You clearly said why you were here. YOU were the one who chose to attack. You've never been the one to ever show any ounce of a fuck about others problems, but we are expected to be subjected to yours.

You've also said since that everyone is random. Amazing, that these 'random' online people form the subjects of your threads which you say is 50% of why you are here. I've seen you post pics of people who have pissed you off online and other vendettas. Basically in 3 years, it's been the same revolving door of bullshit that I've seen.

Do you bring your gripes here so they can't defend themselves? Pretty pissweak if you ask me.

Thanks for the advice re ignore. It's not my scene. Thanks.

I said in a lighthearted way about about the bitching being entertaining. You may have noticed you were the only operson in here who got all pent up about that.
As for others problems, Yeah thats a fair enough comment as you only know me from this site and not on others. I know you're wrong, but I can't argue because you don't know me from elsewhere.

No, people are not expected to be subjected to mine. This site, unlike WP, has an ignore function. I do not bump my threads or spam to force people to reply. You could say that everyone else here is expected to be subjected to every post anyone makes. Its not the case.

It would be if it were spammed with posts such as "waaa waaa why wont anyone reply" which they are NOT.

I don't recall ever mentioning "50%" about anything. The use of the term "half" is to be taken with a grain of salt. Post pics of who? If you're talking about that girl who was a bitch to me at primary school, because thats the only time I EVER recall doing that, it was left up for a few minutes before I took it down.

GO AND FUCKING ATTACK THE PEOPLE WHO DID IT AND LEFT THEM UP.

If you wont put me on ignore, stop fucking bitching about my posts. End of story.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2010, 01:43:10 AM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2010, 01:51:52 AM »

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2010, 01:52:08 AM »
Not to change the subject and get back to the original point, but I find it hilarious how whenever I suggest that Tim is too ugly and weird to attract a quality woman, everyone comes to his defense and says he's good looking.  Why is everyone so afraid to hurt people's feelings on that site?  Isn't one of the defining characteristics of autism the quality of being brutally honest to a fault?  

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2010, 01:59:07 AM »
Not to change the subject and get back to the original point, but I find it hilarious how whenever I suggest that Tim is too ugly and weird to attract a quality woman, everyone comes to his defense and says he's good looking.  Why is everyone so afraid to hurt people's feelings on that site?  Isn't one of the defining characteristics of autism the quality of being brutally honest to a fault?  
stfu.

can't you see your thread is way better, and way past your original intent?
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2010, 02:08:33 AM »
stfu.

can't you see your thread is way better, and way past your original intent?

QFT

this thread has been hijacked by higher forces  :spacecraft:

Scrapheap

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2010, 02:15:13 AM »
I'm just sick of getting warned and threatened to get banned for essentially giving advice to people like ToadofSteel and TimTex.  When you say the same things over and over again, and they just ignore it or tell you that you're wrong, when you're speaking from experience, it gets annoying.  WrongPlanet is mostly a good board with cool people, but a few posters ruin it for the rest of us.  For Christ's sake there's a guy on there, Ken, that sounds like he's about to go on a murder spree because he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he refuses to go on medication.

You would really do good to get out of "Wrong Planet" mode.  :police:

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2010, 02:16:55 AM »
I want to eat a woman's ass so bad right now.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2010, 02:17:35 AM »
I'm just sick of getting warned and threatened to get banned for essentially giving advice to people like ToadofSteel and TimTex.  When you say the same things over and over again, and they just ignore it or tell you that you're wrong, when you're speaking from experience, it gets annoying.  WrongPlanet is mostly a good board with cool people, but a few posters ruin it for the rest of us.  For Christ's sake there's a guy on there, Ken, that sounds like he's about to go on a murder spree because he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he refuses to go on medication.

You would really do good to get out of "Wrong Planet" mode.  :police:
ahem!

this is not the time to be bringing this thread back on topic.
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2010, 02:20:16 AM »

Maybe because you are an asshole and assholes tend to think different than other people. They all think he is handsome.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2010, 02:21:22 AM »
Misunderstood.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2010, 02:27:05 AM »
Fiona, you keep telling Eclair to put you on ignore. Why don't you put Eclair on ignore?

Plus CONTINUED complaining about autistic twats from WP is boring as fuck. It's like you and those very few others are obsessed with it. Who the fuck thinks they are better than losers while also being obsessed with said losers.