Author Topic: Sweeden to start bombing ISIS  (Read 248 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Sweeden to start bombing ISIS
« on: August 06, 2016, 08:09:09 AM »
Well kind of :zoinks:

Swedish church to use drones to drop thousands of Bibles in ISIS-controlled Iraq

James Macintyre 06 August 2016

A major evangelical free church in Sweden is preparing to use drones to drop thousands of Bibles into areas of Iraq controlled by Islamic State.

The Livets Ord (Word of Life) church in Uppsala in the north of Sweden has said it will use drones flying at high altitude to release thousands of small, electronic Bibles into Iraq.

"The Bibles are the size of pill boxes and have a display. They require no electricity, but work on their own," the church's mission director Christian Åkerhielm told Swedish broadcaster SVT, according to the newspaper The Local.
Link

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Sweeden to start bombing ISIS
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 09:10:49 AM »
It's hilarious and shows the desperation to do something.... Anything.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 10:59:28 AM »
I've got a better plan.

Drop booze...lots and lots of booze...and some buckets of KFC.

Wait 6 hours and then take over while they're passed out.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 11:38:56 AM »

Swedish church to use drones to drop thousands of Bibles in ISIS-controlled Iraq

A major evangelical free church in Sweden is preparing to use drones to drop thousands of Bibles into areas of Iraq controlled by Islamic State.

The Livets Ord (Word of Life) church in Uppsala in the north of Sweden has said it will use drones flying at high altitude to release thousands of small, electronic Bibles into Iraq.

"The Bibles are the size of pill boxes and have a display. They require no electricity, but work on their own," the church's mission director Christian Åkerhielm told Swedish broadcaster SVT, according to the newspaper The Local.
Link

They once were Vikings. Vikings would not have fucked around.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »

Link

This is funny because most Swedes are atheists.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 06:35:06 PM »
Livets ord is sort of like the Westboro Baptists Light. They are proper loonies but mostly harmless.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 08:06:57 PM »
The are the size of pill boxes.  How the hell are they going to be seen to be picked up, much less read? 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 04:19:19 AM »
They aren't very bright, you know.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 06:38:35 AM »

Swedes?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 08:40:26 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 09:05:34 AM »

Swedes?

You.

Comprehension not a big one for you.

The Livets Ords who were bombing the pill boxes
The Iranians they were bombing
Or Swedes in general from whence the Livets ords come from

I was not a party to that story. Don't worry, Rapist. Your inability to comprehend this answers the question just fine.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 09:14:02 AM »

Swedes?

You.

I was not a party to that story. Don't worry, Rapist. Your inability to comprehend this answers the question just fine.

It really bothers you that you are a bigot, doesn't it? I can see that your inherent intellectual dishonesty takes care of most of it, but not all of it. Or maybe it's just you being intellectually challenged. :-*

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 09:28:14 AM »
The are the size of pill boxes.  How the hell are they going to be seen to be picked up, much less read?

Add to that why would anyone pick up small electronic devises dropped from planes in a war zone unless they had a death wish,  they would have been better off with something on paper
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 09:55:26 AM »

Add to that why would anyone pick up small electronic devises dropped from planes in a war zone unless they had a death wish,  they would have been better off with something on paper

As I said, these people are not very bright. I was kind of surprised to hear about this, to be honest. I thought Livets ord had all but disappeared.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 02:17:58 PM »

Swedes?

You.

It really bothers you that you are a bigot, doesn't it? I can see that your inherent intellectual dishonesty takes care of most of it, but not all of it. Or maybe it's just you being intellectually challenged. :-*

What was that,  Rapist?
I would be concerned with the state of being something I wasn't? Well I can't tell you how stupid that statement is. But then you do talk a lot of shit