Author Topic: What drugs are you on?  (Read 11490 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: What drugs are you on?
« Reply #465 on: October 26, 2018, 01:01:29 PM »
Caffeine wheeeeeeeee
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #466 on: October 26, 2018, 03:27:21 PM »
Heroin, methadone, chlormethiazole, nitrazepam, clonidine (this being used often as a blood pressure med, but it also works well for squashing, or preventing autistic overloads), and tizanidine.

Mostly been smoking the H, vaping it from a glass pipe. But I started with an IV shot, after mixing it up with both 1ml of water and adding some acid to it while cooking the shot up.

(this is because almost all heroin for the UK market is imported  and sold as freebase, which it has to be for people who want to smoke it, as  salts would  burn rather than vaporize. And it's a lot more practical for those with sod all chemistry knowhow to just add citric acid a few grains at a time, until the spoon full of the shot has the brown powder floating on top all go into solution than it would be for them to start with a salt, freebase it and separate the results out, extracting into a nonpolar solvent and distilling it off or leaving it to evaporate. Especially since plenty of users of H are homeless and haven't the luxury of so much as somewhere to put it out of the wind. And a lot of the users are addicts, too, so they'd sure as shit stinks of allah not want to be waiting for solvents to evaporate slowly if they were in withdrawal.

Bought an 8th of the gear, most fucking potent I've ever had from my  mate I get it from, came as two bags, each containing half the 8th. Shot half a bag and fucking christ, it had me falling in and out of a hard fucker of a nod  all day until star trek came on. came out of the nod, still high as a  motherfucker, just 2-3 minutes in time, while the intro of TOS was playing the theme tune. Perfect timing.

Wouldn't at all mind a mixed shot of morphine and  H, but I GOT the 8th of gear and the fifty methadone tablets precisely for the reason that I want to be able to save the morphine for an altogether different use than taking it. At least, not in the form of morphine, or any common relative of it that appears on the streets.

Now, I'ma go watch family guy after I run upstairs and grab my pipe, after giving it a quick refill of some more H. Although it still has plenty in it, melted on to the glass.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #467 on: October 26, 2018, 04:46:40 PM »
Heroin, methadone, chlormethiazole, nitrazepam, clonidine (this being used often as a blood pressure med, but it also works well for squashing, or preventing autistic overloads), and tizanidine.

Mostly been smoking the H, vaping it from a glass pipe. But I started with an IV shot, after mixing it up with both 1ml of water and adding some acid to it while cooking the shot up.

(this is because almost all heroin for the UK market is imported  and sold as freebase, which it has to be for people who want to smoke it, as  salts would  burn rather than vaporize. And it's a lot more practical for those with sod all chemistry knowhow to just add citric acid a few grains at a time, until the spoon full of the shot has the brown powder floating on top all go into solution than it would be for them to start with a salt, freebase it and separate the results out, extracting into a nonpolar solvent and distilling it off or leaving it to evaporate. Especially since plenty of users of H are homeless and haven't the luxury of so much as somewhere to put it out of the wind. And a lot of the users are addicts, too, so they'd sure as shit stinks of allah not want to be waiting for solvents to evaporate slowly if they were in withdrawal.

Bought an 8th of the gear, most fucking potent I've ever had from my  mate I get it from, came as two bags, each containing half the 8th. Shot half a bag and fucking christ, it had me falling in and out of a hard fucker of a nod  all day until star trek came on. came out of the nod, still high as a  motherfucker, just 2-3 minutes in time, while the intro of TOS was playing the theme tune. Perfect timing.

Wouldn't at all mind a mixed shot of morphine and  H, but I GOT the 8th of gear and the fifty methadone tablets precisely for the reason that I want to be able to save the morphine for an altogether different use than taking it. At least, not in the form of morphine, or any common relative of it that appears on the streets.

Now, I'ma go watch family guy after I run upstairs and grab my pipe, after giving it a quick refill of some more H. Although it still has plenty in it, melted on to the glass.
Honestly, pal, I think you need to straighten out a bit. Better me tell you than an inmate who thinks your ass looks OK in those jeans, right?

"Maintain"  was the word we used to use to make sure you could still go out in public, stoned, but no one would really know. Some of us could not maintain, even though we had this friendly support system of heads all doing similar. Those guys got busted.

That was many years ago.
I also feel that you should stop posting specifics.
That kind of behavior endangers more than your own self.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #468 on: October 26, 2018, 04:49:20 PM »
Let me get this straight....you are criticizing me, for posting what drugs I am on, in a thread titled, quite specifically, 'what drugs are you on'?

That strikes me as rather...whats the word....the wrong place for such a remark :P

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #469 on: October 26, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »
Let me get this straight....you are criticizing me, for posting what drugs I am on, in a thread titled, quite specifically, 'what drugs are you on'?

That strikes me as rather...whats the word....the wrong place for such a remark :P

Not so much of a criticism as a caution.

Hey, I have been doped. I even had associates who thought it was cool to compare just exactly how impaired they were at times when they should not have been.
"Nah, I was way more fucked up than that! Listen to this!"

Gettting busted is a terrible pain in the ass and it happens.

When you get busted often your online activity is analyzed and investigated to an extreme extent. 

My words are those of caution. Posting that you are using illicit drugs on an international open forum might NOT be a smart move. in the long run.  Not really affecting you after you get busted, but those of us who you care about. And I know, even though some are just blippy things on a screen, you care about some of us.
Having this site shut down would be a bad thing for some of us. Simply put.

I ask that you use caution and do not post about using illicit drugs, regardless of the thread title.

Peace, out!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #470 on: October 26, 2018, 07:19:11 PM »
Heh, well, sort of 'heh', as it's more of a disadvantage than it is an advantage, but no pig or forensics team in the world, hell the  NSA couldn't analyze the contents of my hard drive right now, even if I had been suspected of raping and murdering ten thousand toddlers before dragging the little baby corpses to their' parents' front doors and eating their raw spleens right there in front of them. On a plate. With chopsticks. And then asked them if they had  some soy sauce to spare.

Why? because my HD failed not long after the screen of this laptop. There IS no data to analyze. I'm having to boot off a linux installation CD, in the meantime until I can afford to buy a new laptop. So every time I turn it off, everything not deliberately saved to a flash drive dies in RAM. Like the babies. Only with less soy sauce or screaming parents :tard:

As far as the site shut down? not gonna happen. Simply speaking of taking illegal drugs (not that I'm even specifically stating what country I used said drugs IN, if they want to get technical), isn't illegal, and there are entire forums dedicated to just that. They all (that I know of) have a rule, of no either asking where to buy, or offering to sell drugs (often including legal ones), but there are quite a few forums, such as bluelight.org this being a forum dedicated to harm reduction, where people can ask all manner of questions about safety, post reviews of various new psychotropic substances, and along with harm reduction sensu stricto, basically it's a forum by and for users of psychoactives. From how best to enjoy them,  to reviews, to what's new, subforums for uni studies, for MAPS, pillreports (these guys make reagent test kits for diagnostic chemical testing of pills presented as 'ecstasy', so as to be able to tell if it really is MDMA, whilst ruling out nasty, highly dangerous things like PMA, PMMA, para-methylamphetamine, PMEA, and also to distinguish genuine E-s from meth bombs, or pressed ketamine pills, along with a whole fucking huge list of research chemicals. They also publish warnings of known BAD  batches, of the kind that rather than just being something you aren't expecting, like a psychedelic RC, being something that's a potential killer. Also a neuroscience and advanced pharmacology forum, and local regional forums such as one for oz and thereabouts, one for the americas, and one for UK/europe and africa. Although I don't think we HAVE any african posters. The local forums are social forums really, for people to shoot the shit, take the piss, and  generally fuck about being perfectly horrid to each other and liking it (we do rip the shit out of each other often enough, but...hard to explain really, its a cultural in-forum thing for that particular part of that subforum and its accepted by all, and its in good spirits, at least 99% of the time it is. If someone actually really does cross the line then they are liable to get ripped to bits for it, like someone who thought it was funny for example, just recently, to post a picture of one of those hand-operated joystick piloted electric wheelchairs, and say they'd jacked it whilst the special needs girl was on park swings with her father, who they said chased after them but couldn't catch them, as the girl screamed in anguish, calling her a spazz etc.

THEY, didn't get received well. Turns out they hadn't actually done it as they said, and were 'joking'. I didn't find it very funny though, and went absolutely postal on the fucker, in a most determinedly and deliberately personally abusive and FUCKED off manner. I was NOT pleased with them about it, put it that way.

But that sort of shit is vanishingly rare. Usually it's just the community there messing with each other, bantering.

Site doesn't allow buying and selling of drugs (although it certainly happens alright, but via PM, various people with various connections, just on the quiet, in PM, away from the eyes of the mods, at least unless it IS one of the mods buying or selling haha)

But speaking of buying, using, etc. substances verboten is no threat to sites, or dedicated sites to such things couldn't exist.

Anyhow, you do realize, do you not, that the filth have far better things to do with their time than launch an investigation based on a  forum user saying 'I got high on XYZ'. Even if I'd posted a picture of the bag of brown powder, they couldn't actually use that as evidence, because it'd be impossible to actually determine whether or not it's the truth, when a person posting such a picture could simply turn around, and truthfully or otherwise then say 'I was lying to the people on the forum to make myself look good, that was actually hardwood sawdust and weewee'. The burden of proof is on them, and they cannot use a picture to prove it, they would  need a physical sample to run through fr.ex a mass spec.

And CERTAINLY for personal use quantities, they wouldn't even bother trying. Not a chance. The filth might be fat, stupid, shitspeaking, shit-for-brains inbred donut munching sons of whores who need to drink battery acid and die of dick-eye-cancer, but even THEY aren't stupid enough to waste the money launching an investigation on that tenuous a basis, because they know for a fact, before even thinking of doing so, that they could and would never in a thousand years of leap year sundays, succeed.

And, as far  as the thread title, well we already have a 'did you take your medication' thread for anything legal and prescribed. So quite what DID you expect in this thread? 'alcohol' 'I just had a cigarette' 'I'm on caffeine' and nothing else? if so, then you were being rather naive.

I might be on the pig's wanted list, but it isn't for anything connected with drugs. They think, wrongly, (and in saying so, I speak the truth, what they think I've done and am doing, I'm actually not) that I'm up to something else altogether. So there's nothing there to find if they DO look. They are cretinous haploid babyfucking whoresons of rat-bastards like that way. Sub-human sewage.

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #471 on: October 30, 2018, 08:01:28 AM »
I was actually talking about online activity, which is very traceable. No HDD needed.

Did not mean to aggravate you, merely offering caution as an inclusion toward a more fully appropriated toolbox for your future endeavors.
 :heisenberg:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2019, 06:37:09 PM »
A lot more than I was before! Still hear voices from time to time. Not feeling good about having to spend three weeks in the hospital, but it was necessary for recovery. I’m doing much better. I don’t listen to the voices anymore.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #473 on: March 05, 2019, 02:55:57 AM »
A lot more than I was before! Still hear voices from time to time. Not feeling good about having to spend three weeks in the hospital, but it was necessary for recovery. I’m doing much better. I don’t listen to the voices anymore.
Curious as to what you're taking now. Hopefully not caffeine? That wasn't doing you much good.

Only new one I'm on is metformin and for some reason find it hard to remember to take it with dinner.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #474 on: March 05, 2019, 05:59:48 PM »
I had stopped drinking coffee for a while, now drink in mornings to stay alert. I don’t get high on caffeine anymore. It stopped being fun a long time ago.

I still take Prozac and Geodon (now in a higher dosage)as well as Risperdone and Ativan.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 06:04:26 PM by Bastet »

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #475 on: March 05, 2019, 08:34:38 PM »

I take three medications to maintain my heart health (I have hyper tension and ventricular tachycardia) and one specifically to reduce cholesterol. Plus I am supposed to take a baby aspirin every day. I probably too often skip that one.

If I do not remember to take the tachycardia meds, I get a reminder a few hours over due. I never forget that one. Built in alarm clock and shit when that med stops working.

I also have some emergency arthritis medication that I can take if inflammation ramps up. Have not needed that one in almost a year. I should check the expiration date.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #476 on: March 06, 2019, 07:47:40 PM »
Ibuprofen for my back cough medicine for my cough 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #477 on: March 06, 2019, 10:58:54 PM »

Unless they are giving you a heads-up on the next lotto numbers, it's usually best to ignore those voices.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #478 on: March 08, 2019, 06:56:07 PM »
Percocet
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tequila