Author Topic: it used to be that....  (Read 6874 times)

Blasted

Re: it used to be that....
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »
So what did you just do?

Reply to your post  :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »
I think its better if you keep real personal inults out of it.  And all "he said, she said".  If you're having a disagreement with someone about someone on a topic, keep it there.  Don't go chasing them, and trying to find a way of getting under their skin.  Its mentally exhausting.  Fun to watch, but you'll wear yourself's out.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »
So what did you just do?

Nothing others hadn't tried on me or Soph before  :thumbup:

Come on Bint you fucking idiot. Are you that stupid or are you just being obtuse?

The situation of you and I is you and I throwing insults at each other. It is fun for both of us. Some are humourous and some are mean. Same with your equally stupid girlfriend/boyfriend Soph.

So don't try to pretend it is the same as with Callaway. You are going after her with obsessional lust and you are not giving it back to her and don't pretend it is the same. Far as I know apart from agreeing with some posters points that you don't agree with and answering a couple of charges you made to her, she hasn't don't anything to you for all that you are going after. That is the truth of it ...isn't it Bint.

Question is why are you pretending it is a similar situation to your situation with me or your situation with anyone elsde and why are you pretending to justify yourself or play the victim. Pretty stupid huh?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2010, 09:28:22 PM »
Are u really this dumb or do u pretend to be stupid for entertainment value?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2010, 09:38:39 PM »
When I first joined here, I2 did seem rather tame in comparison to what I heard back when I was on WP.

Let me put it this way, some people on WP back then, made it sounds like a slightly tame version of 4chan.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010, 09:45:15 PM »
Are u really this dumb or do u pretend to be stupid for entertainment value?

Without being able to adequately explain yourself we will assume you are the moron - if that is OK.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 10:44:03 PM »
ok Lezzy  :2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2010, 02:06:05 AM »
is 4chan fun?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2010, 02:09:59 AM »
You are going after her with obsessional lust

No that's just you and your sad obsession with me and Soph  :eyelash:

Now, a quick summary for the thick and the twatty:

I have lived alone and I have done my own laundry and cleaning and made my own telephone calls and pretty much everything else for myself since I was younger than you are, while you live with your parents and your mother does everything for you as if you were much younger.  Honestly, I don't believe she is doing you any favors babying you, because one day she will be gone and you will need to know how to do things for yourself.  That's why my 13 year old daughter knows how to do her own laundry and wash dishes and scrub toilets and tubs, because I want her to know how to be as independent as possible when she grows up.  

Does your mother know about you being transgendered yet?

I think Callaway is concerned about Soph's mother because she worries that she's a crap parent to her own kid  :-\

I know Callaway is a crap parent  :2thumbsup:

Otherwise why would she spend so much time on an internet forum whilst having a severely autistic child?  :-\

:thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:35:10 AM by Bint »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2010, 02:30:42 AM »
So what did you just do?

You could have fooled me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2010, 05:08:11 AM »

I have lived alone and I have done my own laundry and cleaning and made my own telephone calls and pretty much everything else for myself since I was younger than you are, while you live with your parents and your mother does everything for you as if you were much younger.  Honestly, I don't believe she is doing you any favors babying you, because one day she will be gone and you will need to know how to do things for yourself.  That's why my 13 year old daughter knows how to do her own laundry and wash dishes and scrub toilets and tubs, because I want her to know how to be as independent as possible when she grows up.  

I think Callaway is concerned about Soph's mother because she worries that she's a crap parent to her own kid  :-\

Otherwise why would she spend so much time on an internet forum whilst having a severely autistic child?  :-\

that didn't read as if callaway thought that sophs mom was a crappy mother.
it read to me that callaway has a different philosophy in that she thinks that parents need to teach their kids to be independent.  i thought she was just giving her opinion.
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2010, 06:03:51 AM »

that didn't read as if callaway thought that sophs mom was a crappy mother.
it read to me that callaway has a different philosophy in that she thinks that parents need to teach their kids to be independent.  i thought she was just giving her opinion.

Were it an insult (and no I don't believe it is either. Like you I believe that it is a case of Callaway giving her opinion on raising children which pretty much falls in line with my own) I think with the sheer amount of shit Soph and Bint throw at her it would be MORE than justified.

Bint and Soph are sensitive little girls and much like a bitchy little school girl clique try to find any excuse to bitch and moan.

Here is another similar justification. Soph made one of many stupid posts about her retarded shaggy mutt and got butthurt that not everyone loves her pet as much as she does...which would kinda be scary. Thing is ugly as fuck.

:duh:

If you say so, retard  :zoinks:

Although if I wanted to insult hyke, I would do. She's insulted my dog before so I'll insult hers (you :lol: )

I don't see how I'm insulting her personally though. I mean, I think she's known all along that I find her taste questionable at best

Actually she did not though did she Soph. The only place I can recall her saying "anything about her personal preference in dogs was here

First dog I really think is cute here on I2.

Glad it's alive.

All the others can go now, dead or alive. This one is  :congrats:.

I'll minus you for that Scrap.  :green:  :thumbup:

That in no way insults your dog so...where did she actually "insult your dog"?

I have insulted your dog. I think that if you trained it to walk backwards, people looking at it would not discernibly notice the difference.  :LOL:

Now how does questioning how lucky I am in having Hyke well disposed to me insult me?

You honestly struggle with things don't you? Things like concepts and other people have values that may actually differ to yours, and that does not mean that they are horrible. I am of course but I am talking people generally. World must be a VERY scary place for Soph and her ugly dog.

Yup Soph and Bint are not really making anymore sense than they did in the initial callout on Callaway. Why? Because there is not any sense to be had in their shit for brains. I doubt they could muster two active neurons in their heads to form a half-way decent notion and if they did they wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2010, 06:17:00 AM »
The view from Nanna Dragon:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2010, 06:32:52 AM »
is 4chan fun?

It depends, as some call it the asshole of the internet, and for good reason.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2010, 07:20:39 AM »
Thing is ugly as fuck.

you looking in the mirror?  :snowman: