Author Topic: ask mcfagger dirty sex questions, or anything else.  (Read 25121 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: ask mcjagger dirty sex questions, or anything else.
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 06:36:35 PM »
Do you consider yourself completely straight?

remember, it is about cumming. nit much emotion is involved with me.

I wasn't thinking emotions, more asthetics.

But on a similar note- don't you hate the expression 'making love'?

not when the term is getting me laid.  but i never really consider it making love.

once, i was witrh this girl who was making me really hot, but she wasn't willing to drop her panties.

we were sharing a couch and fondling and kissing.
so i told her, "this is just like making love without penetration."
she said, "yes, this is nice."

i disagreed of course because i knew that my balls were going to be on fire the next day.  but, everyone else was paired off already and it was just dumbluck that i got the ice-queen.  especially since she gave off a different vibe.

anyways, a week later we met up at another get together (quite ba accident).  and i swear that she literally raped me, and fucked my brains out, i was dizzy for a week.

turns out that she was on the rag, and that she was in awe of me, and my stupid fucking line, "this is like making love without penetration."  she said that it was hilarious and she told all her friends and they all had a good laugh at my expense.  but, she couldn't get me out of her head all week.  she sought me out, looking to reward my humourous arse.

for that i was grateful, indeed.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 10:39:53 AM »
I can't believe that line worked  :o

I know you've joked about swinging before but seriously would you jump at the chance for an 'open' relationship if your wife suggested it?  Do you think you'd be able to mentally cope with her having a relationship with another person?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 10:43:13 AM »
I can't believe that line worked  :o

I know you've joked about swinging before but seriously would you jump at the chance for an 'open' relationship if your wife suggested it?  Do you think you'd be able to mentally cope with her having a relationship with another person?

to me, the thing (only thing) i miss about being single is having strange pussy.
i actually wouldn't mind if she took a lover, because that means it would be ok for me to step out.  she makes the rules in our relationship about sex.
i wouldn't want to get divorced though.

the line worked because it was funny.  i guess you had to be there to watch the delivery.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 10:44:51 AM »
I suppose, I always think there's nothing sexier than a funny man (well apart from Johnny Depp that is  :laugh:)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 01:38:18 PM »
what makes it good is the mystery.

i have had little success in being allowed in that hole.
also, about the control.  due to lack of success, it makes me think that the girl is giving herself to me completely.

Have you had many relationships that have lasted long enough to build up the trust required for a girl to give herself to you completely?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 06:34:09 PM »
saexually speaking it has happened a few times, though the relationship part didn't last long.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 06:53:01 PM »
Not a sexual question but do you really think Intensity has gotten too nice recently?

(I'll offer my opinion after you  :P)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 06:55:50 PM »
no.

i think we have remained consistent since the very beginning, except a few spikes in nastiness.
we have basically premised ourselves on the notion of calling people out for their shit.  in that we have remained consistent\.
too nice means that the shitters are leaving and the honest folk remain.
i think most of us respect that.

did that make sense.
Misunderstood.

Triste

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 06:58:53 PM »
Why do people insist on believing that the purpose of IS is to induce negative feelings towards others on the spectrum?

duncvis

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 07:00:24 PM »
Why do people insist on believing that the purpose of IS is to induce negative feelings towards others on the spectrum?

because they're negative tossers with a very dim view of their peers?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 07:03:16 PM »

some people do.  but i think the real issue is that they made uptheir mind about what is going on here even before we opened, while we were in the developement stage.
and yes, there have been a few things that have happened that have confirmed these preconcieved notions, but nothing so aweful that it doesn't happen elswhere.
it is a simple excuse is all.

now these people who formed their own opinions are screwed because they are thick in the head.  they have been rooting, if not plotting the demise of intensity, yet, freedom reigns supremeand we keep getting bigger and better.

to recap.  i think its just the people who made up their minds a long time ago.  and they are to egotistical to admit that perhaps they judged without giving it a chance.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2006, 07:12:38 PM »
Yes it did make sense.  But I also believe that its mainly the most open-minded members who've stuck around and we've all developed some understanding of each other.  I think the first view of Intensity most people got was that it was basically a WP type site with flaming and swearing (oh and lets not forget the added sex talk).  Now I think, whilst being consistant with its orginal purpose, the site (and its members) has actually grown and improved.

I don't think that the members who enjoy Intensity are those with less problems, just those who don't only want to talk about their problems, so some people get the impression that we're not as severely affected as others (which I personally think is BS).

I also view Intensity as a crash-course in real life interaction- in real life there are no 'play nice' rules and pretending that that's the case does not help anyone in the end.  We have differing opinions on subjects, yet most of us have learnt to get along despite that and respect other's right to their own opinions; we fall out over issues, yet we learn to move on without bearing a grudge; sometimes something we do annoys the shit out of others, yet most of us have learnt to take criticism constructively and learn from it.

I also think that at the moment some of us are feeling quite protective of the site and its members due to the mud being slung at us all (or is that just me?  :laugh:)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2006, 07:19:21 PM »
great post.

its me also.  i will go to any length to fight for someone to speak their mind.  that is where i learn the most about life, others and myself.
PC bullshit has taken over real life issues (and other boards)  but its not honest and its not how people actually think.

i agree with the respect, and i think resect comes from consistent behaviour.  most of the leftovers (members) tend to be consistent, whether i agree with their outlook or not, i can respect that.  i even respect ascan for his consistency, even though i think he is closed minded.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2006, 08:02:37 PM »
Perhaps it is time these people (including Omega) accepted that Intensity² won't suit everyone, instead of trying to change it to suit themselves, and demonising the rest of us and trying to make out it is something that it isn't. We'd all be happier for it, themselves included.

Time to move on.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »
So what was this thread was suppose to be about. ;D
Guardian of the Empire