Author Topic: lmao, most disturbing picture you'll see  (Read 630 times)

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: lmao, most disturbing picture you'll see
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 09:17:32 AM »
This HAS to be a joke...  ::)

The source of this article is basically a Russian tabloid, that should explain everything.

So Pravda went from publishing communist bullshit :bint: to publishing just plain bullshit :GA:??

I've heard someone explain that pseudoscience is rife in ex-communist countries as a consequence of the communist regime having trained people to not critically examine anything they were told, and I imagine that that extends to them lapping up bullshit in general.  If people really believe things like the Trees on Mars story, I could make a killing by opening a used-bridge dealership in Moscow.

is that someone's lumpy flesh?
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 09:42:26 AM »

The source of this article is basically a Russian tabloid, that should explain everything.

So Pravda went from publishing communist bullshit :bint: to publishing just plain bullshit :GA:??

I've heard someone explain that pseudoscience is rife in ex-communist countries as a consequence of the communist regime having trained people to not critically examine anything they were told, and I imagine that that extends to them lapping up bullshit in general.  If people really believe things like the Trees on Mars story, I could make a killing by opening a used-bridge dealership in Moscow.

Your guess is as good as mine.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 10:56:22 AM »
Who's Aggy?  ::)
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 09:42:37 PM »
From my impression, I always thought it was a tabloid source. :-\

It was, at one time, the official newspaper of the Soviet Government.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 09:55:55 AM »

Your guess is as good as mine.

It's eyelashes on Mars. There are no Martians in plural. Mars is one multiple eyed alien in orbit.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!