Start here > What is Intensity²?

Deleted Posts

<< < (5/6) > >>

Jack:

--- Quote from: DirtDawg on January 13, 2016, 08:42:11 PM ---This is the degree of absolute trust I have shown the administration of this site.  My fuck ups remain mine.

--- End quote ---
There's no need for trust. As stated in the OP of this thread, editing the post before deleting it prevents it from being read.

odeon:
I don't ever even look at the deleted posts. I don't really see the point--if they were deleted, there was a reason and so I'd rather spend my time with the posts that people thought would be worth my while.

In fact, that thread should be deleted. :orly:

Jack:

--- Quote from: odeon on January 16, 2016, 04:28:22 AM ---I don't ever even look at the deleted posts. I don't really see the point--if they were deleted, there was a reason and so I'd rather spend my time with the posts that people thought would be worth my while.

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't that create a logical loop?

odeon:

--- Quote from: Jack on January 16, 2016, 12:44:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: odeon on January 16, 2016, 04:28:22 AM ---I don't ever even look at the deleted posts. I don't really see the point--if they were deleted, there was a reason and so I'd rather spend my time with the posts that people thought would be worth my while.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It would mean the end of the board as we know it.

Jack:

--- Quote from: odeon on January 16, 2016, 12:48:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jack on January 16, 2016, 12:44:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It would mean the end of the board as we know it.

--- End quote ---
Like a tiny black hole spinning inside the database.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version