Author Topic: Callaway  (Read 6244 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Callaway
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »
Because there isn't anything obvious to get out of that

Although some people do actually suspect that of a few people - that they're not as nasty as they make themselves out to be

I don't mind if someone is nice all the time

I just would rather someone told me what they think of me to my face. I prefer to know where I stand with people and always assumed that most others were the same on these sites - I mean a lot of us had the bitchy "nice-to-your-face-but-dont-like-you-really" crap in high school, so I guess it just reminds me of that

Obviously people have their different personalities and different ways of handling things, but that is just the way I find it easier to get along with people, as I no longer trust people who don't say it to your face when they have a problem with you

In a perfect world this would be so, but as it stands callaway is entitled to her opinion and she is not obligated to share with it everyone

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »
Because there isn't anything obvious to get out of that

Although some people do actually suspect that of a few people - that they're not as nasty as they make themselves out to be

I don't mind if someone is nice all the time

I just would rather someone told me what they think of me to my face. I prefer to know where I stand with people and always assumed that most others were the same on these sites - I mean a lot of us had the bitchy "nice-to-your-face-but-dont-like-you-really" crap in high school, so I guess it just reminds me of that

Obviously people have their different personalities and different ways of handling things, but that is just the way I find it easier to get along with people, as I no longer trust people who don't say it to your face when they have a problem with you

I like you but I think psycho-gheying someone because you disagree with them is childish.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »
Don't you think it's childish to get so worked up about karma in the first place (PPK) or to start gheying someone who died two years ago in the hope that it would piss off another member (scrapheap) is childish too?

Those are the only two people I've psycho-gheyed, and both times I did it because they were so botherd by it in the first place. On a site which is supposed to be "intense" i think someone who is so hurt by being gheyed once needs gheying a few more times before they grow some balls. That is what I did with PPK.

With scrapheap I kept gheying him away from 69 while other people were trying to yay him onto 69. I don't see what's so terrible about that.

Anyone else I've gheyed I've gheyed because I thought either their post was retarded, or they were being a complete ass. Also me and Bint were not the only once gheying people like that. Look at what Scrapheap was doing.That is far more childish IMO.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2009, 04:40:57 PM »
I find the karma system to be dumb so I just don't bother at all. I will voice my approval/disapproval instead.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »
I find the karma system to be dumb so I just don't bother at all. I will voice my approval/disapproval instead.
You do bother, you have two pages of karma changing.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2009, 03:36:57 AM »
 :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2009, 05:01:10 AM »
Not recently, no. I haven't done it in months.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2009, 05:50:38 AM »
Just copying all of this here. I know, not my business, but just like it better here.

Always gopod to see pics of you two (Phlex and Parts).

Soph wrote: "Heinrich (+314/-51)     Sir_Les_Patterson (+691/-250)     -     gopod = typo or due to masturbating?     In topic     Today at 03:49:30 AM

I am Dyslexic and I made a typo. If you want to ask questions it is probably better to ask them face. I prefer that than you trying to let your karma tell me. You know what I mean. I think there is a callout somewhere where karma comments have come up. You may know about it. In fact I think you may even be involved. ;)
I did say it to your face, dipshit - that was your karma, not anyone else's  :lol:
Always gopod to see pics of you two (Phlex and Parts).

Soph wrote: "Heinrich (+314/-51)     Sir_Les_Patterson (+691/-250)     -     gopod = typo or due to masturbating?     In topic     Today at 03:49:30 AM

I am Dyslexic and I made a typo. If you want to ask questions it is probably better to ask them face. I prefer that than you trying to let your karma tell me. You know what I mean. I think there is a callout somewhere where karma comments have come up. You may know about it. In fact I think you may even be involved. ;)

I did say it to your face, dipshit - that was your karma, not anyone else's  :lol:

Hmmmm....OK Dipshit

My problem is that you prefer to stay schtum about things that annoy you and instead use karma to say what you truly think.  Now, I think that's cowardly as hell so I'm calling you out on it.

I call out Callaway for being sneaky and not brave enough to disagree with someone openly  8)

My problem is that you prefer to stay schtum about things that annoy you and instead use karma to say what you truly think. 

:LMAO::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

...and the winner for the Biggest Hypocrite in the Universe goes to...  :borg: The BintySoph Borg Collective!!!   :congrats:

I guess by openly you mean on the boar where one can answer allegations that might "cowardly" be made in the karma comments? Yes?
Well me and Bint are two entirely different people, despite what you and your friends seem to think :zoinks:

I have absolutely no problem with gheying someone or getting gheyed by someone
Also, it's not like I or Soph haven't called you dumbass to your face  :lol:
Oh don't try the oh we are two separate people. You conduct yourself as the one and answer each others posts, spam each others threads, ghey the same posts, share identical viewpoints for the most part and even use each other' s accounts and now say "Oh but we ought to be viewed as different?  :lol:

You kids.  :zoinks:

Now Bint is screwed up because of her BPD and as you share the same mentality as her Soph I wonder why you do?

Bint the whole thing with the karma comments thing is you called Callaway out on "openess" amd yet many of your comments you make are by their design (Like Soph's here are not "open" to the board and not able to be addressed openly. (Unless someone was to do as I have done). You use karma comments in a way that is not open and condemn Callaway for using karma in a way that is dishonest.

Scrap is dead right with his call on Hypocrisy irrespective on whether you would also say this to anyone's face.
lol Fucking hell Les, this is like trying to explain something to a  3 year old

We didn't callout Callaway for not being open in that she wasn't posting on the board

If she'd been gheying the people she disagreed with, we wouldn't have accused her of anything

Do you understand that or do you need me to type it out again in baby words? :thumbup:
We use each other's accounts?  :orly:  News to me  :zoinks:

I could just as well call you and Scrapheap the thicko borg  :lolhit:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2009, 05:56:10 AM »

We didn't callout Callaway for not being open in that she wasn't posting on the board

If she'd been gheying the people she disagreed with, we wouldn't have accused her of anything

Do you understand that or do you need me to type it out again in baby words? :thumbup:

Still don't get it Soph, is Bint calling out Callaway simply for her style?
Her style has been like that as long as I can remember.

So, maybe I do need spelling it out in baby words. Because my style is not that different from that of Callaway.
Do we have to change our styles of posting, because of Bint and you? Why?

Addressing you here Soph, because you claim to be able to speak for Bint here.

P7PSP

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2009, 08:35:27 AM »
Don't you think it's childish to get so worked up about karma in the first place (PPK) or to start gheying someone who died two years ago in the hope that it would piss off another member (scrapheap) is childish too?

Those are the only two people I've psycho-gheyed, and both times I did it because they were so botherd by it in the first place. On a site which is supposed to be "intense" i think someone who is so hurt by being gheyed once needs gheying a few more times before they grow some balls. That is what I did with PPK.

With scrapheap I kept gheying him away from 69 while other people were trying to yay him onto 69. I don't see what's so terrible about that.

Anyone else I've gheyed I've gheyed because I thought either their post was retarded, or they were being a complete ass. Also me and Bint were not the only once gheying people like that. Look at what Scrapheap was doing.That is far more childish IMO.
You post about others not having balls and you arre afraid to leave Manchester without mummy holding your hand.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2009, 08:41:39 AM »

Still don't get it Soph, is Bint calling out Callaway simply for her style?
Her style has been like that as long as I can remember.

So, maybe I do need spelling it out in baby words. Because my style is not that different from that of Callaway.
Do we have to change our styles of posting, because of Bint and you? Why?

Addressing you here Soph, because you claim to be able to speak for Bint here.

If by 'style' you mean not saying what you think to someone directly, then yes ok.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2009, 11:04:06 PM »
We are all spazzes but Callaway has never said so about herself. Is she autistic? If you ask, you will get a PM.
Embrace your retarded spazziness Callaway! :green: :autism:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2009, 04:01:23 AM »
We are all spazzes but Callaway has never said so about herself. Is she autistic? If you ask, you will get a PM.

Oh Bint isn't. She is not on the spectrum. Because Bint is such a worthwhile contributor and gives so much value to this place we over look this omission. She does have BPD so she is allowed to get away with anything and not be responsible for anything.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2009, 04:03:15 AM »
I'm a mean, nasty NT that's making poor, little Les cry (emo)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2009, 04:06:21 AM »

Oh Bint isn't. She is not on the spectrum. Because Bint is such a worthwhile contributor and gives so much value to this place we over look this omission. She does have BPD so she is allowed to get away with anything and not be responsible for anything.

This omission?

Who the fuck do you think you are? This is not an autism forum. It is a forum where most of the members are autistic, but being autistic is not a requirement

Also when you consider it is a spectrum there's every bit as much chance that Bint is closer to some autistic people on the spectrum than some autistic people are to each other

Not having AS doesn't mean you have to prove yourself in some other way or fuck off. Just like having AS doesn't in any way prove anything other than that you have AS